Chairman of the British Constitution Group, Roger Hayes is calling for class action against the banks for mortgage fraud.
He said during an interview with Brian Gerrish and Lou Collin’s from UK Column News Live, “Our claim is that banks have defrauded us and the fraud is the interest on money they didn’t lend, was not valid and therefore unlawful.
“We are talking Trillion, not Billions.”
Roger Hayes reminds us:
- The PPI scandal cost the banks £20 Billion.
- Bankers are a criminal fraternity.
- They are stealing from us.
- They are being aided and abetted by the judiciary and the parliamentarians.
He said, “Now some of these parliamentarians will say to us, “Oh I don’t really understand it, I don’t understand it.”
That’s a nonsense, its willful ignorance; they know exactly what’s going on.”
Citing the fact that politicians inevitably leave office to plump jobs in banking and corporations, Roger makes the claim:
Most of the politicians have off-shore bank accounts, they are being rewarded, paid off, not paid off while they are in position, they are paid off when they leave office.
“That’s where they are being bribed and that’s where the corruption is.”
“WE’VE GOT TO TAKE THE BANKERS ON.”
A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THE BANKERS.
HERE IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN BY ROGER HAYES.
- We will ask people to sign up to this class action.
- We will ask them to pay a small amount of money to support our claim.
- We will put together a package which will indicate how much they can claim back from the bank. I suggest the average claim will be in excess of £50,000.
At the back of people’s mind will be this:
- PPI was a fraud against the customers.
- So was the Libor Scandal.
- So was the rates exchange Scandal
- The whole derivative market is a complete scam.
As Roger explains, “The derivative market worldwide is valued at $700 Billion dollars. What’s the size of the world’s GDP? $70 Trillion dollars. It’s a nonsense, it’s a big big scam.”
BACK TO THE CLASS ACTION AGAINST THE BANKS.
Roger Roger, “We are going to put our claim before a court in which we will decide what the jury will be and we will claim the banks must pay up all the interest we’ve ever paid them because they did not have the right, its fraud.”
Now how many people do you think are going to get behind us on that one?
Just Sign on the Dotted Line.
“All you’ve got to do is sign on the dotted line,” invites Roger Hayes:
- We will do a Power of Attorney
- We will take the banks to a Common Law Court, in which we can guarantee we’ll get justice.
What do you think is going to happen?
Roger answers his own question, “Every politician will be running around as if his head has been cut off, cos we are pointing the finger at them as well.”
THEY ARE CO-CONSPIRATORS TO A CRIME.
If you aren’t a member of the British Constitutional Group I would urge you all to sign up right now.
Valuable information.. Is there any further reading you would recommend on this?ReplyDelete
Awesome I'm all for it Roger.ReplyDelete