Thursday 17 March 2022

TaylorTV! FT Christopher Brindle (Grobnob the 50-year-old Virgin and Reece Leverick (Social Scientist)


Stormy Weathersniff sniff, HIC hic
Emily tWonder what happened to park 🏞 man
Fenwick BrindleF you F your mother F your cat
Stormy Weatherhe ran a mile
Marie PutinFree copy of 21 ways to train your man like a dog, email me
Stormy Weatherhe's a nightclub bouncer
Emily tThe Sniffing, drives me up the bucket 😱
Stormy Weatherin a dive where he met her
Stormy Weathershe,s man crazy
Marie Marlin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stormy Weatherthe case will bevre opened
Emily tI bet they are running 🏃 🏃 🏃 for the hills, to get away from her
Stormy Weathersg doing herself no favours on utube
Marie MarlinWell said Matt 👏👏👏👏
Stormy WeatherScreaming at everyone
Stormy Weathershe,s lost everything
Stormy Weatherno job no money no man no hope
Fenwick BrindleNo knickers
Stormy WeatherI wouldn't let any of my children near her
Stormy Weathermatt the stud
Fenwick BrindleI wouldn’t let her own near her
Marie PutinMatt are you now with the Mormons
Stormy Weatherskank of portsmouth
Marie MarlinWtf 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Stormy Weatherget da po po
Marie PutinI’m show upshet GroBBy
Fenwick BrindleChris has my lipstick on his collar
Stormy Weathergrobby show us yer mitts
Marie MarlinHave you got a tidy piece ? Matt?
Stormy Weatherminted balls
Fenwick BrindleCod piece
Emily tI showed my daughter,. when SG was live.. my daughter was disgusted..
Marie PutinMatt tell us the truth you shoved a sock on the end
Emily t😂 😂
Marie Putin🤣🤣🤣
Stormy WeatherWell she is
Fenwick BrindleDon’t lie Chris, you drugged me
Emily tReally.. 😳
Marie Marlin💩💩💩💩
Marie MarlinFucking dying 🤣🤣🤣
Stormy WeatherBilly Bob done a runner from sg
Stormy WeatherOMG 😲 😱 😲
Marie MarlinThose blowup dolls aren’t real people Grob 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Stormy Weathergrobs names all the dolls gasmasks for each
Stormy Weathergasmask for fenwick
Emily tBilly Bob, kept going back.. unbelievable
Marie MarlinGrob needs to be on tag 🏷
Stormy Weatherwoner about Billy Bob, likes the slags
Fenwick BrindleHe puts a gas mask on me
Emily tBob can't fix her 🍻
Marie Putin🤣
Marie MarlinLovely 🥰
🌻A1000🌻a little sip of "The Pogues" Irish whiskey ☘ Happy St Patrick's Day 🥂🍷
Stormy Weatherhahaha
Marie PutinI love Matts sausage
Emily tYay 🎊 Katie 💚 xx
🌻A1000🌻given as a little gift, nice
Stormy WeatherHappy St Patrick's day ye all
🌻A1000🌻💙🤗
Fenwick BrindleMatt’s got a rib tickler
Emily t💚🍀💚
Jim The PillHi everyone.
Stormy WeatherBob the builder,,can he fix her
Marie MarlinDo you Marie p ? ✨
🌻A1000🌻💚😊
Emily tHi Jim
Stormy Weather💚💚💚💚💚💚
🌻A1000🌻👋
Stormy WeatherHIC HIC slurp slurpgoodvibes
Marie MarlinMarie Putin wants to talk about Matt sausage apparently 🤷‍♀✨🤣😂😂🤣
Emily tcringe cringe
Marie MarlinStop 🛑 being so rude Maria Putin 🤣🤣🤣
Marie PutinI’d love a Plasters Radio from Matt 😂
Stormy Weatherboo to the house 🏠
Stormy Weatherboo to the goose
Welcome to live chat! Remember to guard your privacy and abide by our community guidelines.
Stormy Weathersg credit rating ZERO
Stormy Weatherthese boys,,,,what they like
Emily tI know..
Jim The PillNot my bizness.
Fenwick BrindleI find it very funny
Stormy Weatherroll up roll up
Jim The PillSmelly Goat
Stormy Weatherjohnny 5 I'm alive throw me a bone
Fenwick BrindleYou boil my …..
Jim The PillBig up Nurse Sue
Stormy Weatherjump on jump on throw me a bone
Stormy WeatherI'm show upshet
Marie PutinShellie Nothing
Emily tJump on 😂.. 🍖
Fenwick BrindleShellie dirt
Stormy Weathershe wouldn't let me on she's scared of me
Jim The PillI have a mojito scented candle on in the background, lovely lovely lovely.
Stormy WeatherI'd rip the piss on her live she knows that
Jim The PillI like cocktaiils. My mate Jimmy invited me to all these fancy cocktail bars.
Emily tShe is so rude and nasty to people 😡
Stormy Weathercampari and soda is very nice
Fenwick BrindleMy owner likes cock and I like tails
Stormy Weatherlots of ice and lemon
Stormy WeatherI'm a chef
Emily t😋
Emily tAre you
Stormy Weathercook up a storm
Stormy Weatheryea
Stormy Weatherworked for 5 star hotels
Emily tI bet your family love it
Stormy Weathergot to when you have a lot of kids to feef
Stormy Weatherfeed
Emily tSo True
Stormy Weatheroh yea I love it
Stormy Weatherfood is love ❤
Emily tIt is 😋
Stormy Weatherseeing my children eat is heaven
Emily tIt is.. 💙
Stormy Weatherif we all met u would do a Hugh cook up
Dave StrangeI love food! I eat nothing else
Stormy Weatherlife is gor loving eating and laughing
Emily t😂 😂.. Dave..
Stormy Weatheroh boy love it
Emily t💯.. stormy
Stormy WeatherDAVE
Jim The PillOriginal Star Trek was amazing!
Stormy Weatheroh yea lovely
Stormy Weatherlovely grub
Stormy WeatherSpanish Italian Japanese taiwanese
Emily tStar wars.. 🙃
Emily tEMMM.. your making me hungry..
Stormy Weatherhahaha
The Masked Detective UKhello all
Stormy WeatherI've always got food on the go here
Stormy Weatheralways a pot of chicken stock on the go
Emily tHi Masked
Stormy Weatherthe basis for all good food
Emily tEMMM 😛.. stormy I want some
Stormy Weatherhi masked 😷
Stormy WeatherOK haha
Emily tstormy 😂 😂 😂
Stormy Weatherlol,s
Stormy WeatherI'm free with my food known for it
Stormy Weathermatt could do with some of my Irish soup
Emily tMy grandmother was a cook in hotels in London, and when we went to visit,. it was so nice 🤗 and Lovley food 🍲
Stormy Weatherit's a mix 😆
Stormy Weatheroh that's fabulous
Stormy Weathermy Irish grandmother was a great cook
Emily tShe cooked Lovley stews and soups
Stormy Weatheryea great healthy food
Emily tMy grandmother is Austrian 🙏 💛
Stormy Weatherthese boys
Stormy Weatheroh fantastic
Emily tWhat they talking about
Stormy WeatherI live Austrian German food
Stormy Weatherall sorts these boys 👦 💙
Stormy Weatherblack forest gateau
QuadTubeChannelFAO Grobnob. Still waiting for you to substantiate your claim; namely, that Matt Taylor is a "3 times convicted stalker".
Stormy Weatherviner snitzel
Emily tDo you.. I use to eat something at my grandmother's. I think it's called spititzel..
Stormy Weatherhave a nice evening Emily, talk to u soon😀💚💚💚💚
Emily tThat's it stormy.. what you just said 😂
TaylorTV!Make sure to tune into tomorrow's Open Panel Show!
Emily tBye xx
Stormy Weatheryea
TaylorTV!Bye Emily T
Stormy Weathertake care love ❤ 😍 💖 ❣
Emily t💙💚💙
Dave StrangeNite Enily
Emily tSpeak soon Matt, bye All xx 💚 🌸
Emily tDave x
🌻A1000🌻in and out listening, not keeping up with chat, night to you Emily 💙
TaylorTV!Sweet dreams Emily T
🌻A1000🌻Shepherds pie 😋
QuadTubeChannelFAO Grobnob. Still waiting for you to substantiate your claim; namely, that Matt Taylor is a "3 times convicted stalker".
🌻A1000🌻👋 new in chat
I'm so upshet be careful with your words 🍷nobody cares!!!
QuadTubeChannelYou didn't say "harassment" - you said "stalking."
QuadTubeChannelLiar.
QuadTubeChannel"Convicted stalker". Your words. Your complete lack of substantiation to the effect.
I'm so upshet be careful with your words 🍷grobby do you still tug your acorn to me?
I'm so upshet be careful with your words 🍷shut upppp nobody cares matt, roll up!
QuadTubeChannelYour posted words to the effect in the army forum, shortly after which your post containing said accustion - that you deny ever existed - was removed.
I'm so upshet be careful with your words 🍷I've lost my job. all I do all day is not eat and make notes of all your IPs ! not my buzniz
QuadTubeChannelThere's recordings of it.
🌻A1000🌻😂
QuadTubeChannelPROVE IT.
Snake77Am I in a alt universe
I'm so upshet be careful with your words 🍷whoop whoop 🙌 call da police
I'm so upshet be careful with your words 🍷lock up your sons i like em 15
QuadTubeChannel@I'm so upshet be careful with your words Are you a grobby sock puppet?
TaylorTV!Lets call it a show!
I'm so upshet be careful with your words 🍷are you?
TaylorTV!Thanks for everyone for joining me
I'm so upshet be careful with your words 🍷 was hidden by Reece Leverick 🇺🇦.
Snake77Matthew Taylor sentenced for harassing Sussex PCC A man who spent years harassing Sussex's police and crime commissioner online has been sentenced for defying an injunction to stop his campaign....
🌻A1000🌻Night all 🌠
Not my business,not my business, are you for real?up your bum
Snake77QUOTE THE BBC
Dave StrangeNite Matt, all in chat, have a great evening all!
QuadTubeChannel[message retracted]
SimpleTruthNight everyone
QuadTubeChannel@Snake77 Where in there does it mention any conviction for stalking?
Snake77Harassing @QuadTubeChannel
TaylorTV!Thanks 4 watching
QuadTubeChannelSnake77 And?
TaylorTV!I hope to see you again tomorrow
Snake77all over Google
QuadTubeChannel[message retracted]
QuadTubeChannel@Snake77 What is all over Google? Where in your reference is there any mention of a conviction for stalking?
Snake77@QuadTubeChannel i never mentioned stalking
Wilma SparkleI'm back biatches
QuadTubeChannel@Snake Excatly. There is no mention of any conviction for stalking.
QuadTubeChannelThis is the point. Grobnob is perpetuating a lie.
Wilma SparklehElLo
Wilma SparkleHeLlO
QuadTubeChannelThe same question was posed on Heather Turner's channel.
Wilma Sparklesit on my face and tell me that you love meeeeeeee ❤
Snake77It's in the Daily Mail too
Snake77Police refuse to charge crime tsar Katy Bourne's 'stalker ...
QuadTubeChannel[message retracted]
Wilma Sparklesit on ma face and tell me that you love meeeeeee
QuadTubeChannelNot a single "source" refers to any charge or conviction for stalking.
Wilma Sparklematt you seem a bit fishy to me
Wilma Sparklebut you are a fish 🤣
Wilma Sparklea little golden fishy
Wilma SparkleI'm not a mouse I'm a rat
QuadTubeChannelWhen the accusation was aired on Heather's channel, Grobnob tried - and failed - to get me blocked.
Snake77@Wilma Sparkle Im a Snake
BillyBob The buildergets mad in here don't it
Snake77I eat mice
QuadTubeChannelHeather then appeared to put words in my mouth and portray me as something I am not.
Jill Sandwichbillybob had Sharon's fanny tingling
Snake77@BillyBob The builder Can you fix it ?
Wilma Sparkle@snake77 yes grobby you are a snake indeed
QuadTubeChannelThat's right Grobby.. run.
TaylorTV!Sweet dreams everyone
QuadTubeChannelRun from question. Run from facts. Run from the truth.
Wilma Sparklea slippery slimey snake
BillyBob The builderlink to grobnobs
Wilma Sparklebye matt x ❤❤ luv you
QuadTubeChannelTake care folks.
TaylorTV!Thanks for tuning in.
Dan cone headmatt mus name was hotweels
QuadTubeChannel👍
Dan cone headmum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.