Wednesday, 16 March 2022

TaylorTV! Open Panel Show FT Luke McKee


Marie Marlin​Who are you!!! 🤣😂🤣😂
Emily t​Not My Biz 😕
Be careful with your words​be careful with your words sir...
Be careful with your words​NOT MY BIZNIZZZ
Marie Marlin​There’s no such thing as child porn morons
Emily t​Has he got something on his chin.
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Did Paddy collapse again?
Marie Marlin​A child cannot possibly consent
Marie Marlin​You hurt survivors of that horrific crime when you use that term
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Luke is growing a new Luke on his own chin
Emily t​Roll up.. Roll up 🤹‍♂
Not my business,not my business, are you for real?​Message deleted by Reece Leverick 🇺🇦.View deleted message
NOTMYBIZNEZZ​Tony you bad boy
🌻A1000🌻​chin chinigan, chin chinigan, chin chin, cherooo 🤭
Tony Quigley (Harry)​I care
Reece Leverick 🇺🇦
​Sorry I couldn't join Tonight. I'm out and about to Drive. Catch you later Matt.
Not my business,not my business, are you for real?​Message deleted by Reece Leverick 🇺🇦.View deleted message
🌻A1000🌻​i dont know who chin is who's, or who chin cherooo 🤭
Tony Quigley (Harry)​How did Reece get a spanner?
Marie Marlin​They should care They both are very precious about their own feelings
Emily t​Katie 💚.
Not my business,not my business, are you for real?​Message deleted by Reece Leverick 🇺🇦.View deleted message
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Take the spanner off Reece or I'm leaving
🌻A1000🌻​👋
Bernice​Good Evening @Matt🌌🙏 Have A Look At Phoenix And Aria Speak Out On YouTube! Luke M Is Bang On 🎯 With A Plethora Of Truth ✨
NOTMYBIZNEZZ​not my bizness
Emily t​😂 😂
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Thats a hoax bernice
brianpc pc​luke yes i done that 2 years ago , n sent a bunch of pedo hunters at them luke .
Bernice​@Tony? In Your Humble Opinion?
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Phoenix And Aria is a big hoax. Ignore it please
Marie Marlin​ Bye everyone night 😴❤✨
Bernice​@Matt Taylor Please Research The Northern Ireland Intel Crew!
🌻A1000🌻​Night to you, Marie 🌠🧡
Dave Strange​Nite Marie
Emily t​Night Marie xx 💙
Tony Quigley (Harry)​No its fact Bernice. A big rabbit hole full of rabbit poo
Emily t​I'm staying
even educated bees do it​Bernice a word of advice 🍷 NOBODY CARESS! JOHNNY 5 IM ALIVEEE!!
🌻A1000🌻​"I see dead people" 👀😂
brianpc pc​night whoever left
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Northern Ireland Intel Crew! another hoax
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Why you posting all the hoaxes Bernice?
Emily t​educated Fleas 😂
even educated bees do it​Bernice been on the adrenochrome again 🍷
I'm still a household name.​Bernice when are you going to do my kitchen splashboard for free ?
Not my business,not my business, are you for real? was timed out by Reece Leverick 🇺🇦 for 300 seconds.
even educated bees do it​get this boring cunt off matt.
Bernice​@Tony! Please Do Not Try To Educate Me Regarding The Hidden Religion Within Freemasonry! I Witnessed Enough! My Father Was A Freemason Along With My Partners Grandfather! Master of The Lodge 👿
brianpc pc​i just gave 150 quid to victims of rape 2 days ago
Emily t​💤 💤
I'm still a household name.​She promised to do my splashboard
Sheba Burton​Big up Nadia 👍👍👍
brianpc pc​yep on karma corner
I'm still a household name.​N
Bernice​@I'm Still Pop To Our Unit!
I'm still a household name.​What about my splashboard Bernice?
Bernice​@I'm Are You A Freemason?
I'm still a household name.​Bernice - my splashboard?
I'm still a household name.​Have you still got your fathers chair
Bernice​🤣
I'm still a household name.​bernice
Bernice​🤣🤣😒
Sheba Burton​Paddy’s a Freemason
I'm still a household name.​I splashed all over it
Bernice​@I'm Have You...
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​I'm an Irish freemason get it right
Secret Santa​Just woke up, is it Christmas yet boys and girls?
Emily t​😂 😂.. Matt 😂
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​And I like free beer
brianpc pc​matt what about starting a non profit charity to get poor local children toys for this coming christmas mate ?
Emily t​😂 😂.. stop it 😂
🌻A1000🌻​Hail Santa 😅
Emily t​Secret santa 🎅 😂
peace​Hi Emily 💌
brianpc pc​luke sick mate enuf of that horrid stuff im feeling sick mate .
Secret Santa​Hello A1000
Emily t​Peace ✌
peace​💌 coming your way
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​right, I'm back marie
Secret Santa​Emily T - be good
even educated bees do it​be careful with your words sir
Millie​Get rid of him please
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Emily t - how is you?
even educated bees do it​boring af
Emily t​I'm Always Good 😊
even educated bees do it​next! Next!
Bernice​Nikki Wyrd....
Secret Santa​Lets spread some Christmas peace!
even educated bees do it​Emily t be careful with your words lady
Bernice​.... Julian
Emily t​😂 😂.. Molly
Bernice​....David
Smellly Goat​zzzzzzzzz
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​I like Tom Cahill
Bernice​Terence...
brianpc pc​luke do you have a personal case ongoing here ?
Dave Strange​Bernice
Emily t​Be Show careful with your words 🍻
Bernice​Paul...
even educated bees do it​whoop whoop
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Is Bernice drunk again?
Bernice​🤣🤣🤣
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Hello my clone - I dont like Tom Cahill , and bhfuil tu go maith?
even educated bees do it​I've got your vpn you monumental cunts
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Why is Bernice posting random names?
Bernice​@Paddy Self Reflection 🤔
Emily t​What's going on 😴
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Paddys on the Google translate again
🌻A1000🌻​word salaaaad
Jim The Pill​Can we have some fun, it's wacky wednesday!
Jim The Pill​Hi everyone.
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Why have we never heard you speak in Irish Paddy?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Ta tu go h-iontach, do you not speak Irish - I said nothing about bernice clone
Dave Strange​Lets all have a cuppa, and a bit of cake!
Emily t​Hi Jim
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Paddy we can all use Google translate
Emily t​Cake 😋
even educated bees do it​let's have a drink 🍷
Jim The Pill​I came for the zany wacky show!
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Hey Em, little froggy! clones back I'm gone again
🌻A1000🌻​☕🍰
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​An bhfuil tu abalta ag caint i ngaeilge?
Emily t​🍷 🍷 🍷
🌻A1000🌻​yes! pudding time
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Sorry Emily
Sheba Burton​🌻A1000🌻 have you took your meds tonight Katie ? 🤪🙃
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Google translate Paddy
Emily t​Harry.. sorry
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​My clone cant speak Irish - Abair leat ya asshole!
even educated bees do it​Bernices fanny smells like Portsmouth Harbour
brianpc pc​yeh but no but ?
Tony Quigley (Harry)​It's okay Emily
Bernice​🤣🤣🤣
🌻A1000🌻​have you been to the clap clinic yet Sheba
Emily t​😂 🤣😂.. ffs 😂
Tony Quigley (Harry)​It's not your fault sexy
Emily t​Thank you 😊 Harry x
even educated bees do it​I've got a new job 🍷
Jim The Pill​Jimmy raised £40 million for charity.
🌻A1000🌻​👏👏👏
Tony Quigley (Harry)​💌
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Emily t knows the real me - coz I speak IRish -
even educated bees do it​cooking the boys slow roast lamb for dinner
Emily t​New Job 😂
even educated bees do it​call da policeeee whoop whoop 🍷
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Emily, I'm swimming in the pond!
Emily t​Putting a chicken 🐔 in the oven 😂
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Nobodys ever heard you speak Irish cos you cant
Sheba Burton​@🌻A1000🌻 Have you ?
Tony Quigley (Harry)​I'm at the deep end
Emily t​Harry.. be careful.. stay away from water ffs
Tony Quigley (Harry)​We're far from the shallow now Emily
Jim The Pill​What's that on Lukes chin, it looks like a spunk bubble.
even educated bees do it​yeah I've had the chicken going for a few hours
brianpc pc​yep thought about it . luke . but mate cmon cahill has issues too .
Emily t​😂.. 🧐
Tony Quigley (Harry)​🏊‍♀🏊‍♀
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Someone is playing real games here. I have my suspicions. "Sheba" ?
Luke M​@brianpc pc send the evidence you claimed you would send last time you were here, still hasn't come.
Tony Quigley (Harry)​We're far from the shallow now
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​BIG UP MATT!
even educated bees do it​Jim i have my hand down my panties, are you still 15? 🍷 even educated bees do it
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Grow up Paddy
brianpc pc​oh what evidence luke ?
Emily t​Far from what
Emily t​even fleas 😂 😂 😂
Phil of the Otimo Family​STOP MATT
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Tony (Harry) how many times have I told you I dont take orders! so, stop with the orders!
Bernice​@Luke M✨🎯🙏 You Are Bang On
Sheba Burton​Big up Shellie 👍👍👍🌻🌻🌻
Jim The Pill​terrible
Phil of the Otimo Family​ffs stop
even educated bees do it​UH OHH UH OHHH
Luke M​@brianpc pc you claimed to have a video of puddick and a boy when you paid for a private eye. I did that for real at Adrian Cooper's funeral
🌻A1000🌻​😂 Matt
🌻A1000🌻​your singing
even educated bees do it​errmmmm not my biznizz
Emily t​🎶 🎶 😂 😂
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​How many orders have you given emily t ? harry
Bernice​PudDick Is Linked To Many!!!
Emily t​😂 😂.. I'm am cracking up
I'm still a household name.​Luke get that growth on your chin sorted
brianpc pc​@Luke M i never said that must be a sock puppet account i aint been her in weeks mate
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Hey Paddy, you ooh Betty earlier! my clone is spouting nonsense! I'm not chatting after this
Sheba Burton​🌻A1000🌻 have you ever been in a psych ward ??! 🤪🤐
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​No wonder she likes convid21 - giving her so many orders
Luke M​@brianpc pc you claimed to have a cheque scan made out to David Bottrill aka Boterel who ran a SRA event in Chatteau de Toffu in France. You claimed to angie and me but never sent the single image.
Emily t​Omg 😂
🌻A1000🌻​S.W.S.W.S.W~~~~> Next
Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis​We're Watching you Luke M
even educated bees do it​just got to get the chicken out the oven. 🍷
Bernice​Ian PudDick-Barrymore🤔
I'm still a household name.​WWG1WGA
Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis​We know about your pedo fixation, you weirdo
Luke M​@I'm still a household name. i have to make some compromises to remain death vax free.
even educated bees do it​I only weigh 5 stone so I probably won't eat it, thr boys are away so its just me
Emily t​🐔.. 😂
brianpc pc​oh now your wrong mate sorry its a troll mate
Emily t​😂 😂.. stop it
Luke M​@Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis you are LARPing as the OTO. See my hojuruku bitchute channel for your leaked training videos admitting to a doctrine of blood drinking and child orgies
Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis​Your obsession with satanic abuse nonsense is ridiculous & a cover for your latent yearning for man love. we know. We understand.
Goofy​Great singing and song writing Matt. Its like the Buzzcocks never went away
I'm still a household name.​Thanks Matt
even educated bees do it​ermmm excuse me, excuse me lady!?
Dave Strange​Nita Matt, and all in chat, have a good evening
Bernice​Satanism The Hidden Religion Within Freemasonry 🤔👿🧐
Luke M​@I'm still a household name. stop with your QTARD slogans.
Tony Quigley (Harry)​🏊‍♀ we're far from the shallow now Emily t
Luke M​MCKEE
even educated bees do it​goofy I kinda fancy you...I mean your still a cunt but I fancy you 🍷
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​hi @Goofy
Sheba Burton​?
Tony Quigley (Harry)​That's long enough. Thanks Matt
Bernice​Leo! Alright Goofy?
Luke M​I got unbanned after a month, yay.
even educated bees do it​Harry munker rubbed one out to me
Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis​Come & join our sexy parties, Luke - Adults only!
Emily t​Educated Fleas.. 😂.. so funny 😂
Luke M​all your ppl got auto banned with mr phone hacking came on.
Luke M​when
🌻A1000🌻​night Dave 🤜🏼
brianpc pc​@Luke M yep the team are on it luke ages ago
Dave Strange​Nite Katie x
🌻A1000🌻 2.0​night Dave 🤜🏼
Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis​Why does Satan make you so horny Luke?
🌻A1000🌻 2.0​Great show
Dave Strange​Behave
Luke M​Healthy as you can be miming taking crack, which I only did once in my life. WWWG1A <- qtard slogan.
🌻A1000🌻​🤣😂 old profile pic , fake acc ^
El Bluffalo​You should've let me on Matt
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Night @🌻A1000🌻 2.0
🌻A1000🌻​Keep up
Emily t​Bye Matt and All xx 💚
Luke M​@brianpc pc retire your crap on youtube larping having evidence on pedos, and look after your kids / grandkids. time to retire old man
I'm so upshet 🍷​NOBODY CARES!! JONNY FIVE IM ALIVE! even educated bees do it... errmm you're boring me. get this monumental cunt off...RUBBISH
Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis​Is it that big staff on Levi's depiction of the Baphomet that does it for you luke?
El Bluffalo​I'll come on
Bernice​Where The Fk Has The Mouse Gone Bless Him 😒👿
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​🌻A1000🌻 2.0 you doin a live next?
🌻A1000🌻​i will
Luke M​@Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis Hi Reece
Goofy​Paddy McCarthy 2.0 Hello Patrick
Millie​GREAT SHOW MATT#
I'm so upshet 🍷​matt i fancy you
🌻A1000🌻​I wont ve doing live's anymore
Millie​Shame about Luke tho
Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis​Nope!
🌻A1000🌻​*be
brianpc pc​@Luke M oh ta mate you say the nicest things .


AFTER SHOW CHAT
Secret Santa​Merry March to all the good girls and boys
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Thanks for lettin me know who u r @Goofy
Luke M​@Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis Tell us about Colin Baitley - and name one other cult that wears white robes and worships Crowley like he did when he wasn't SRAing KIDS.
P**n Bomb Squad​You called!
P**n Bomb Squad​What do you want?
QuadTubeChannel​Grobnob also claimed to have beeen partially responsible for the porn-bombing.
Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis​I'm not fixated with pervery in the way you are Luke - Get therapy
P**n Bomb Squad​I'M THE KING PORN BOMBER - LET ME ON
Goofy​Paddy McCarthy 2.0My pleasure Patrick
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Greetings @QuadTubeChannel
Sheba Burton​I know exactly who p bombed you Matt 😂😂
Luke M​@P**n Bomb Squad hey @Sussex Grand Lodge Ordo Templi Orientis has a Baphomet staff he wants to sodomize you with in a gnostic catholic mass child orgy ritual. you guys need a room.
Bernice​Great Show @Matt But More Importantly Big Up Brian Harvey and Nikki Lee 💖✨ Cannot Wait Till They Are On Next 🙏💪💖 And PissKo 👿🖕🖕🖕
I'm so upshet 🍷​goofy are you for real?
QuadTubeChannel​Hi Paddy
Dave Strange​Nitey nite all
TaylorTV!​Good night everyone
🌻A1000🌻​quite a lot has been proven
brianpc pc​big up BH
TaylorTV!​We'll wait until the song ends
🌻A1000🌻​Night Emily 💙
Luke M​Night Taylor.
Dozey Cow​What did I miss?
🌻A1000🌻​Night Matt and all in chat 👏
Emily t​Night Katie 💚 xx
brianpc pc​night matt
TaylorTV!​Thanks for joining me Luke!
Goofy​Real at what? I'm so upshet 🍷
brianpc pc​night katie
Tony Quigley (Harry)​What song?
TaylorTV!​See you again tomorrow
Bernice​💖 Truth Will Out Fk The Satanists 🖕
Luke M​@brianpc pc quit your bullshit and get off youtube. Nobody will waste their time with your dramas again once Robby K and co speak about you and your crack habbit.
Dave Strange​This is my last goodbye 2 nite
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Dont trust Paddy McCarthy. He's a bozo.
Luke M​Chrissy Morris was your dealer eh @brianpc pc ?????
TaylorTV!​Its the never ending soon!
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​harry, catch up!
brianpc pc​oh luke m your a star already .
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Grow up Paddy
Luke M​@TaylorTV! night.
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Luke M provocative staement
Sheba Burton​brianpc pc Hurle ?
Luke M​@brianpc pc did give me a surprise interview with chrissy morris - and that allowed me to wreck him. that was the only thing you good for
Luke M​yes
Tony Quigley (Harry)​brianpc pc isn't Hurle
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Luke thinks it is
🌻A1000🌻​🕒
Luke M​it was last time
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Paddy is drunk. Look at his typos
Luke M​he came on restream using the alt account and admitted it
🌻A1000🌻​brianpc is not brian hurle
Luke M​watch the replays
brianpc pc​told ya lol
Tony Quigley (Harry)​Not Hurle
Luke M​no really - he came on the restream after using that account in the chat
brianpc pc​sleep well all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.