Saturday, 19 March 2022

Saturday Night (with Social Scientist Reece Leverick) - Chatroom!

 

Stormy Weather​tonight I got a real weird vibe on her live
Emily t​I'M Blocked as well.. All I did was put 🥂 in the chat.. 😕
Stormy Weather​hi crime and conspiracy plenty for u on sg tonight
TaylorTV!​We are bringing tonight's panel show to a close ay 11.30pm.
Emily t​Bad Vibes from her.. 👀
BlakeWood​You might have been blocked before Emily 👍
TaylorTV!​Hang on - Let's premier it instead!
Stormy Weather​I told kerry she was an enabler
Emily t​Okay Matt x
TaylorTV!​I'll premier it Dave! More will get to watch it.
A. Nellsechs​Frank was caught smoking dope round his grandchild. He is lying
Dave Strange​No problem Matt - hope it plays okay!
Emily t​Maybe blakewood.. but I was never rude..
Stormy Weather​lakewood sg was fighting with one of your friends
Stormy Weather​blakewood
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Emily t I consider harry a friend, but I just asked why he didnt put out the video he said about convide 2 months ago..he answered that
Stormy Weather​satanaxe ar summit
Emily t​Yes Paddy.. I understand x
A. Nellsechs​Frank has a bigger lump than Luke McKee. Frank wins
Stormy Weather​hi paddy mc carthy, which part of Ireland u from
TaylorTV!​A. NellsechsFrank has a bigger lump than Luke McKee. Frank wins
TaylorTV!​careful. be nice
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Stormy Weather where u from?
Stormy Weather​I'm from DERRTCITY
brianpc pc​yes many people are suffering terribly . i dont know about virtue signalling but loss of people in our lives is traumatising .
A. Nellsechs​That looks like cancer Frank has tbh
Stormy Weather​DERRY
Stormy Weather​paddy where u from
Jill Sandwich​what we all chatting about then? just watched saw 5 with the mrs
A. Nellsechs​Londonderry?
Stormy Weather​naw DERRY
Emily t​Matt 😂 😂.. stop it 🍻
Stormy Weather​I kick wit the left foot
Dave Strange​Its a mash up video
TaylorTV!​Jump on before 11.30 premier
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​what difference does it make where i come from in Ireland stormy weather?
A. Nellsechs​Whats that mean David?
Emily t​You do you.. 🍻
A. Nellsechs​Londonderry that is
Dave Strange​Premier of a vid at 11.30
Stormy Weather​what happens mean
Stormy Weather​what do ya mean
A. Nellsechs​No such place as derry. Ask Paddy
Emily t​Because Stormy comes from Ireland 🇮🇪. so being curious x
Baron Andrew of the House of Devine.​Claim against civil servants
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​emily t.. kicking with the left foot (stormy weather) means s(he) is protestant not cstholic.
BlakeWood​Kiss my axe aka Nurse Sue @Stormy Weather 😂😂
Stormy Weather​it's always nice to know if someone,s from North or south
Emily t​OK, Thanks Paddy x
A. Nellsechs​Paddy knows
A. Nellsechs​Speak to Strormy Weather in Irish Paddy
Chrisy Morris​I was there !
A. Nellsechs​Well said Frank The Lump
Stormy Weather​paddy don't take everything literal I've got friends north and south Ireland in my chefng work
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​sure, will speak in ir
Stormy Weather​I DONT SPEAK GAELIC
Stormy Weather​I did when I was small in donegal
A. Nellsechs​Neither does Paddy
A. Nellsechs​Paddy uses Google translate
Stormy Weather​I wish I had kept it going
TaylorTV!​14 minutes to go
Chrisy Morris​You guys aware of the Robin Hood tax ?
brianpc pc​yes but the bible says a lot of contradicting statements also . well over 1000 or so . it describes many people . quite well also .
Stormy Weather​my brother Eddie speaks good gaelic
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​will speak in irish if u prefer stormy weather..is bfheidir tu ag caint i ngaeilge?
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Nobody should have the right to tell you how to be like them
Stormy Weather​OH WOW WELL DONE
A. Nellsechs​Eddie the seagull is it?
Stormy Weather​Emily how are u tonightyougotthisyougotthisyougotthisyougotthisyougotthis
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Mat I’m from a little Island nine no you
Emily t​I'm not great, but still happy 😊.. I've been let down by someone, and it's upsetting x
TaylorTV!​10 minutes to go
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Big up @shines👍👍💢💥💯💯💯
Stormy Weather​CAILLE MILLE FAILTCHE
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Breaking My system is broken breaking anyone with any advice or help I would appreciate it breaking breaking
Emily t​You just don't really know some people,.. like you thought you did,..
TaylorTV!​9 minutes to go
Chrisy Morris​Taylor TV - what's the video about please ?
Stormy Weather​who let u down
TaylorTV!​Its a bit of fun!
A. Nellsechs​Who let you down Emily t ?
TaylorTV!​A little piece of light entertainment!
Emily t​Someone that I became close with...
Stormy Weather​Emily a dude was it
A. Nellsechs​Harry?
Emily t​Yeah x
A. Nellsechs​Paddy?
Emily t​No, not Harry
Stormy Weather​Emily was it harry
A. Nellsechs​Oh
A. Nellsechs​I like Harry
Stormy Weather​oh dear,, never mind ❤ 😍 💖 ❣ 💕 💘
Emily t​No, not Paddy.. its not anyone you would know..
TaylorTV!​7 minutes
A. Nellsechs​It was Paddy. I knew it
A. Nellsechs​Convid?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@A. Nellsechs I asked stormy weather if she wanted to talk in Irish...I can do no more
Emily t​No.. x
A. Nellsechs​Robert?
Stormy Weather​NO CAN DO
A. Nellsechs​So it was Peter then?
TaylorTV!​6 minutes to go
Emily t​Robert 😂 😂 😂
A. Nellsechs​Martin. Was it Martin.
A. Nellsechs​I knew it
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Stormy Weather Irish is not difficult to learn
Emily t​😂 🤣😂
TaylorTV!​5 minutes
A. Nellsechs​Lets ignore Davids premiere
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Because the system goes down completely I would just like to say, I have really enjoyed The panel it could take up 2 Months or more because of the wind and thank you it has been a pleasure
brianpc pc​never heard of david .
Stormy Weather​what happen with harry
Stormy Weather​GOT OTHER THINGS TO DO WITH 5 CHILDREN AND A CHEFS JOB
Dave Strange​Its about 9 minutes long
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Nil se an crua (Irish: It is not difficult) stormy weather
A. Nellsechs​David is Strange
🌻A1000🌻​Night all, may you sleep well 🌠
Emily t​Harry is fine.. He had a few tunes 🎶 🎶 on his channel last night
Armchair Pundit​you too A1000
Dave Strange​Nite Katie
Emily t​Night Katie 💚 xx 💙 🤗
Stormy Weather​IF ME KIDS WOULD GIVE ME 5 MINUTES
QuadTubeChannel​@🌻A1000🌻 Bye 🙂
brianpc pc​night @A1000
TaylorTV!​3 minutes
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Night emily t, katieB, dave strange
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Night Quad
Emily t​Stormy.. you have enough to do xx
Dave Strange​Still here Paddy
A. Nellsechs​Matt was attractive enough for the priest
🌻A1000🌻​💙🤜🏼🌠 3mins left
Emily t​Dave 😂
Stormy Weather​yea sure do
TaylorTV!​2 minutes
QuadTubeChannel​Night Paddy 👍
Stormy Weather​paddy thanks for the lesson
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Dave Strange Love your videos
A. Nellsechs​Paddy has family in Londonderry
Dave Strange​Cheers Paddy
TaylorTV!​I love your videos too!
Emily t​You going, Paddy
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​I’m just joking 🙃 some people need a joke just put a smile on there face 😂😉💯
Dave Strange​This is a bit different
Armchair Pundit​Derry
Stormy Weather​DERRY
TaylorTV!​60 seconds to go
A. Nellsechs​I dont like your videos David
A. Nellsechs​Londonderry
Stormy Weather​THR MAIDEN CITY OF DERRY
Armchair Pundit​kiss my Derry Air
A. Nellsechs​There's no such place as Derry
brianpc pc​well the gospels if you read them describe distinct differences with jesus actually . then there is which bible your reading ?
Stormy Weather​LOVE TO
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Anyway Taylor thank you for letting me on and having my free speech catch up soon all the best everyone
Armchair Pundit​there is I've been there
Armchair Pundit​lots of fab murals
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​I would like to speak to stormy weather again, s(he) is from Derry, can learn Irish ...and I will be a muinteoir (teacher).
Armchair Pundit​and a peace garden
Dave Strange​Play it another time Matt, no ptobs
Stormy Weather​SUPER PADDY AND ILL COOKBU A MEAL
BlakeWood​Billy bob on the live is part of the hive
Emily t​Stormys a Good Cook 😋
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​You'll be speakin Irish in no time @Stormy Weather
Stormy Weather​I'm a single woman with 5 kids and I'm a chef
Emily t​bye Frank
brianpc pc​cheers frank
Stormy Weather​thanksbpaddy
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Bill hive ???
Emily t​🍻
Stormy Weather​looking for a rich man
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Billy hit the road Jack
Emily t​Stormy 😂 🤣
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​To say hello...Dia duit (hello) @Stormy Weather
Armchair Pundit​Stormy, they're all tight bastards
A. Nellsechs​Paddy has no money. He blew it all on booze
Stormy Weather​Emily 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂
Stormy Weather​DIA DUIT
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Billy it seems like you’re going around upsetting certain channels for your own agenda I wonder why
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Stormy Weather excellent,!
A. Nellsechs​Whats this rubbish?
Stormy Weather​I still work in 5 star hotels
Stormy Weather​in exeter
🌻A1000🌻​😅
Stormy Weather​got to earn the money 💰
Emily t​😂 🤣😂.. 🧐
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​How to pronounce it..deeah gwit...(dia duit) @Stormy Weather
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Exeter is beautiful go for a walk In the great fresh air to the cliffs and just chill and then go to Torquay
Stormy Weather​5 kids to feed
Emily t​Well Done You.. Stormy xxx
Stormy Weather​got it
Emily t​Great Mummy.. xx
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​If you contact me on my channel, I will send my basic Irish text to you
Stormy Weather​empath and giver
Stormy Weather​that's me
🌻A1000🌻​😂
Stormy Weather​children are my world, men not so much
BlakeWood​😂😂😂😂
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​That's interesting, got dave strange view, and grobnob live
brianpc pc​hard to find a good man these days .
Emily t​Children come before anyone and anything xx
Stormy Weather​ALWAYS
BlakeWood​Nurse Sue’s forgot her HRT 😂😂😂
Emily t​Someone's very 😡..
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​An bhfuil tu go maith? (Irish: ar eyou good?) /on will too gu moh/ @Stormy Weather
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​I got 🧀
Stormy Weather​Emily nighty nightyyougotthisyougotthisyougotthisyougotthisyougotthis
Emily t​Night Stormy xxx 💙💚💙🤗
Stormy Weather​SUPER PADDY MANY THANKS AND HOPE TO TALK YO U AGAIN
Emily t​Dave x 👏 👏 👏
🌻A1000🌻​Big up Dave 🤜🏼
BlakeWood​Dave 👏
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Soon you will be talkin to me in Irish @Stormy Weather
Dave Strange​Cheers Matt
TaylorTV!​Thanks Dave
Emily t​It's helpful.. because, I always know if it's the real Paddy 😊.. Irish x
A. Nellsechs​I thought Reece and Mouse were friends ?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​(--- the real paddy
Emily t​So did i?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​I know emily, they create clones of me
Emily t​Yeah i know Paddy
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Emily t it was nice tonight to meet Stormy weather from Derry.
Emily t​Yeah, Paddy.. Stormys Lovley xx
A. Nellsechs​As opposed to a gale from Portsmouth yes
BlakeWood​The Queen on Matt Taylor TV ?! 😂😂
Emily t​Gale from Portsmouth 😂 😂
A. Nellsechs​Humour is lost on them here Emily
Emily t​Yes Matt x
brianpc pc​yeah blakewoods nice enough in my experience . not judging any folk here.
Emily t​Tell me about it 😕
BlakeWood​Big up Brianpc 👏👊
A. Nellsechs​When are you coming to Brighton Emily?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@brianpc pc ffs, blakewood is fakewood, everyone knows that
brianpc pc​hi blakewood nice to see you again
Emily t​Not sure..
BlakeWood​You too Brian 👍👍
BlakeWood​Paddy 🙄
brianpc pc​just saying hello . im not reading into subjective opinions of anyone else
Emily t​It was cancelled today..
Dave Strange​Big up Reece
Armchair Pundit​nice chilled out bunch
A. Nellsechs​OK
A. Nellsechs​Nobody really cares Reece
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​💯✌🏼
Frank Mc​my name by voice is trademarked dont use it lol
Emily t​My Friend wasn't feeling very well... so ill go visit her another day
A. Nellsechs​Frank Mc your butt has been on hire for years man


90909090909

Stormy Weather​I kick wit the left foot
Dave Strange​Its a mash up video
TaylorTV!​Jump on before 11.30 premier
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​what difference does it make where i come from in Ireland stormy weather?
A. Nellsechs​Whats that mean David?
Emily t​You do you.. 🍻
A. Nellsechs​Londonderry that is
Dave Strange​Premier of a vid at 11.30
Stormy Weather​what happens mean
Stormy Weather​what do ya mean
A. Nellsechs​No such place as derry. Ask Paddy
Emily t​Because Stormy comes from Ireland 🇮🇪. so being curious x
Baron Andrew of the House of Devine.​Claim against civil servants
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​emily t.. kicking with the left foot (stormy weather) means s(he) is protestant not cstholic.
BlakeWood​Kiss my axe aka Nurse Sue @Stormy Weather 😂😂
Stormy Weather​it's always nice to know if someone,s from North or south
Emily t​OK, Thanks Paddy x
A. Nellsechs​Paddy knows
A. Nellsechs​Speak to Strormy Weather in Irish Paddy
Chrisy Morris​I was there !
A. Nellsechs​Well said Frank The Lump
Stormy Weather​paddy don't take everything literal I've got friends north and south Ireland in my chefng work
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​sure, will speak in ir
Stormy Weather​I DONT SPEAK GAELIC
Stormy Weather​I did when I was small in donegal
A. Nellsechs​Neither does Paddy
A. Nellsechs​Paddy uses Google translate
Stormy Weather​I wish I had kept it going
TaylorTV!​14 minutes to go
Chrisy Morris​You guys aware of the Robin Hood tax ?
brianpc pc​yes but the bible says a lot of contradicting statements also . well over 1000 or so . it describes many people . quite well also .
Stormy Weather​my brother Eddie speaks good gaelic
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​will speak in irish if u prefer stormy weather..is bfheidir tu ag caint i ngaeilge?
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Nobody should have the right to tell you how to be like them
Stormy Weather​OH WOW WELL DONE
A. Nellsechs​Eddie the seagull is it?
Stormy Weather​Emily how are u tonightyougotthisyougotthisyougotthisyougotthisyougotthis
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Mat I’m from a little Island nine no you
Emily t​I'm not great, but still happy 😊.. I've been let down by someone, and it's upsetting x
TaylorTV!​10 minutes to go
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Big up @shines👍👍💢💥💯💯💯
Stormy Weather​CAILLE MILLE FAILTCHE
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Breaking My system is broken breaking anyone with any advice or help I would appreciate it breaking breaking
Emily t​You just don't really know some people,.. like you thought you did,..
TaylorTV!​9 minutes to go
Chrisy Morris​Taylor TV - what's the video about please ?
Stormy Weather​who let u down
TaylorTV!​Its a bit of fun!
A. Nellsechs​Who let you down Emily t ?
TaylorTV!​A little piece of light entertainment!
Emily t​Someone that I became close with...
Stormy Weather​Emily a dude was it
A. Nellsechs​Harry?
Emily t​Yeah x
A. Nellsechs​Paddy?
Emily t​No, not Harry
Stormy Weather​Emily was it harry
A. Nellsechs​Oh
A. Nellsechs​I like Harry
Stormy Weather​oh dear,, never mind ❤ 😍 💖 ❣ 💕 💘
Emily t​No, not Paddy.. its not anyone you would know..
TaylorTV!​7 minutes
A. Nellsechs​It was Paddy. I knew it
A. Nellsechs​Convid?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@A. Nellsechs I asked stormy weather if she wanted to talk in Irish...I can do no more
Emily t​No.. x
A. Nellsechs​Robert?
Stormy Weather​NO CAN DO
A. Nellsechs​So it was Peter then?
TaylorTV!​6 minutes to go
Emily t​Robert 😂 😂 😂
A. Nellsechs​Martin. Was it Martin.
A. Nellsechs​I knew it
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Stormy Weather Irish is not difficult to learn
Emily t​😂 🤣😂
TaylorTV!​5 minutes
A. Nellsechs​Lets ignore Davids premiere
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Because the system goes down completely I would just like to say, I have really enjoyed The panel it could take up 2 Months or more because of the wind and thank you it has been a pleasure
brianpc pc​never heard of david .
Stormy Weather​what happen with harry
Stormy Weather​GOT OTHER THINGS TO DO WITH 5 CHILDREN AND A CHEFS JOB
Dave Strange​Its about 9 minutes long
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Nil se an crua (Irish: It is not difficult) stormy weather
A. Nellsechs​David is Strange
🌻A1000🌻​Night all, may you sleep well 🌠
Emily t​Harry is fine.. He had a few tunes 🎶 🎶 on his channel last night
Armchair Pundit​you too A1000
Dave Strange​Nite Katie
Emily t​Night Katie 💚 xx 💙 🤗
Stormy Weather​IF ME KIDS WOULD GIVE ME 5 MINUTES
QuadTubeChannel​@🌻A1000🌻 Bye 🙂
brianpc pc​night @A1000
TaylorTV!​3 minutes
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Night emily t, katieB, dave strange
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Night Quad
Emily t​Stormy.. you have enough to do xx
Dave Strange​Still here Paddy
A. Nellsechs​Matt was attractive enough for the priest
🌻A1000🌻​💙🤜🏼🌠 3mins left
Emily t​Dave 😂
Stormy Weather​yea sure do
TaylorTV!​2 minutes
QuadTubeChannel​Night Paddy 👍
Stormy Weather​paddy thanks for the lesson
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Dave Strange Love your videos
A. Nellsechs​Paddy has family in Londonderry
Dave Strange​Cheers Paddy
TaylorTV!​I love your videos too!
Emily t​You going, Paddy
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​I’m just joking 🙃 some people need a joke just put a smile on there face 😂😉💯
Dave Strange​This is a bit different
Armchair Pundit​Derry
Stormy Weather​DERRY
TaylorTV!​60 seconds to go
A. Nellsechs​I dont like your videos David
A. Nellsechs​Londonderry
Stormy Weather​THR MAIDEN CITY OF DERRY
Armchair Pundit​kiss my Derry Air
A. Nellsechs​There's no such place as Derry
brianpc pc​well the gospels if you read them describe distinct differences with jesus actually . then there is which bible your reading ?
Stormy Weather​LOVE TO
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Anyway Taylor thank you for letting me on and having my free speech catch up soon all the best everyone
Armchair Pundit​there is I've been there
Armchair Pundit​lots of fab murals
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​I would like to speak to stormy weather again, s(he) is from Derry, can learn Irish ...and I will be a muinteoir (teacher).
Armchair Pundit​and a peace garden
Dave Strange​Play it another time Matt, no ptobs
Stormy Weather​SUPER PADDY AND ILL COOKBU A MEAL
BlakeWood​Billy bob on the live is part of the hive
Emily t​Stormys a Good Cook 😋
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​You'll be speakin Irish in no time @Stormy Weather
Stormy Weather​I'm a single woman with 5 kids and I'm a chef
Emily t​bye Frank
brianpc pc​cheers frank
Stormy Weather​thanksbpaddy
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Bill hive ???
Emily t​🍻
Stormy Weather​looking for a rich man
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Billy hit the road Jack
Emily t​Stormy 😂 🤣
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​To say hello...Dia duit (hello) @Stormy Weather
Armchair Pundit​Stormy, they're all tight bastards
A. Nellsechs​Paddy has no money. He blew it all on booze
Stormy Weather​Emily 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂
Stormy Weather​DIA DUIT
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Billy it seems like you’re going around upsetting certain channels for your own agenda I wonder why
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Stormy Weather excellent,!
A. Nellsechs​Whats this rubbish?
Stormy Weather​I still work in 5 star hotels
Stormy Weather​in exeter
🌻A1000🌻​😅
Stormy Weather​got to earn the money 💰
Emily t​😂 🤣😂.. 🧐
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​How to pronounce it..deeah gwit...(dia duit) @Stormy Weather
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Exeter is beautiful go for a walk In the great fresh air to the cliffs and just chill and then go to Torquay
Stormy Weather​5 kids to feed
Emily t​Well Done You.. Stormy xxx
Stormy Weather​got it
Emily t​Great Mummy.. xx
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​If you contact me on my channel, I will send my basic Irish text to you
Stormy Weather​empath and giver
Stormy Weather​that's me
🌻A1000🌻​😂
Stormy Weather​children are my world, men not so much
BlakeWood​😂😂😂😂
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​That's interesting, got dave strange view, and grobnob live
brianpc pc​hard to find a good man these days .
Emily t​Children come before anyone and anything xx
Stormy Weather​ALWAYS
BlakeWood​Nurse Sue’s forgot her HRT 😂😂😂
Emily t​Someone's very 😡..
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​An bhfuil tu go maith? (Irish: ar eyou good?) /on will too gu moh/ @Stormy Weather
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​I got 🧀
Stormy Weather​Emily nighty nightyyougotthisyougotthisyougotthisyougotthisyougotthis
Emily t​Night Stormy xxx 💙💚💙🤗
Stormy Weather​SUPER PADDY MANY THANKS AND HOPE TO TALK YO U AGAIN
Emily t​Dave x 👏 👏 👏
🌻A1000🌻​Big up Dave 🤜🏼
BlakeWood​Dave 👏
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​Soon you will be talkin to me in Irish @Stormy Weather
Dave Strange​Cheers Matt
TaylorTV!​Thanks Dave
Emily t​It's helpful.. because, I always know if it's the real Paddy 😊.. Irish x
A. Nellsechs​I thought Reece and Mouse were friends ?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​(--- the real paddy
Emily t​So did i?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​I know emily, they create clones of me
Emily t​Yeah i know Paddy
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Emily t it was nice tonight to meet Stormy weather from Derry.
Emily t​Yeah, Paddy.. Stormys Lovley xx
A. Nellsechs​As opposed to a gale from Portsmouth yes
BlakeWood​The Queen on Matt Taylor TV ?! 😂😂
Emily t​Gale from Portsmouth 😂 😂
A. Nellsechs​Humour is lost on them here Emily
Emily t​Yes Matt x
brianpc pc​yeah blakewoods nice enough in my experience . not judging any folk here.
Emily t​Tell me about it 😕
BlakeWood​Big up Brianpc 👏👊
A. Nellsechs​When are you coming to Brighton Emily?
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@brianpc pc ffs, blakewood is fakewood, everyone knows that
brianpc pc​hi blakewood nice to see you again
Emily t​Not sure..
BlakeWood​You too Brian 👍👍
BlakeWood​Paddy 🙄
brianpc pc​just saying hello . im not reading into subjective opinions of anyone else
Emily t​It was cancelled today..
Dave Strange​Big up Reece
Armchair Pundit​nice chilled out bunch
A. Nellsechs​OK
A. Nellsechs​Nobody really cares Reece
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​💯✌🏼
Frank Mc​my name by voice is trademarked dont use it lol
Emily t​My Friend wasn't feeling very well... so ill go visit her another day
A. Nellsechs​Frank Mc your butt has been on hire for years man
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Danny j is not my cup of 🫖
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Everyone’s got their own options and views
Emily t​Night Matt and All xx 💚 🌸 😴
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Emily t will you talk to becks? or what?
Dave Strange​Nite Enily
Smella Bittaminge​Dont talk to Becks Emily
🌻A1000🌻​Night 💙🌠
Smella Bittaminge​Becks is no good
Emily t​PADDY.. Not at the moment...
Jano Hood Sukcoc​I'm here for you Reece
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Nite Enily
Johnny paris​My advice Emily. Dont ever talk to Rebecca Wheller
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​@Emily t can u tell us where you are at the moment.. and why you wont talk to becks>
Emily t​I'm Not Sure, if I will.. tbh
brianpc pc​night emily t
Johnny paris​Leave her alone Paddy. Stop being a bully.
Johnny paris​Well done Emily t
Johnny paris​Dont let that nasty drunk bully you
Dave Strange​Nite all, have a great night, thanks Matt and all in chat
BlakeWood​Night all 👍👋👋
Armchair Pundit​peace to you Reece
brianpc pc​night all
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Nite Emily t
Emily t​She caused me stress and upset, regarding my situation. I asked to be left alone on a number of occasions, but was ignored
Paddy McCarthy 2.0​How is asking a question "bullying" @Johnny paris
Emily t​Night SHINES x
Armchair Pundit​yes yes good show
SHINES ON # TRUTHS PEACE​Hit the like on your way out it’s been good take care everyone catch up soon
Rueben De Gee Spaut​Paddy stop bullying Emily t
Rueben De Gee Spaut​Leave her alone Paddy.
Rueben De Gee Spaut​Grow up Paddy
Armchair Pundit​Peace to you all and stay safe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.