Tuesday, 1 March 2022

MAP ALERT - James Hind is going to Ukraine!





 TaylorTV!

​Welcome one and all.
Thought Criminal​I have an announcement that is bigger than the attack on you. Some big shit is going down in OZ vs the OTO.
Thought Criminal​Breaking tonight
Thought Criminal​The satanists bit off more than they can chew downunder, I think they might have done the same in the UK
Emily t​Hi Matt.. There's no sound 🔊
Thought Criminal​Reece denounced satanism 🙂
Thought Criminal​I'm agnostic and I"m not trying to convert people.
Emily t​I can hear you now Matt x
Thought Criminal​Though it could be a PR move because of my actions though, but you don't play games with the man upstairs later in your life.
Thought Criminal​Foreign fighters in wars. I guess all the proudboys can go to fight for the Russians then.
Thought Criminal​Putin is a Christian force. Ukrainian is fascist. GOD VS SATAN.
Thought Criminal​Marco Visconti is going live in 2 mins. Do I stay or do I troll?
Thought Criminal​I wont make my announcement in chat. I'll only make it in 30 seconds on stream. Only angie knows what it is.
Thought Criminal​I have an EPIC announcment
Thought Criminal​A future conflict will kick off of such an epic scale
Thought Criminal​A war between SATAN HUNTERS POLITICAL PARTY and SATANISTS in Australia. Ask me more.
Thought Criminal​The Satanists bit off more than they can chew, and it's going to have international complications. These pedoshills distract us from the work we are meant to do with swatting.
Thought Criminal​I think you were swatted the same way peaches geldof of the OTO was before she was taken out 2 days latter.
Thought Criminal​PUTIN IS SETTLING A SCORE FOR THE RAPE OF DRAKE NEWTON - Anti-Gay laws made to stop western human trafficking gay dads.. but scroll up bigger news.
Thought Criminal​It took balls to wake him up too Matt
Thought Criminal​No Muttley is is a UKR supporter.
Thought Criminal​Any other theories on why he did it?
Thought Criminal​I DONT LIKE THE OTO running NArau children's detention centere through Ian Freckleton, or the homeless children soup kitchen at the Sydney Martin Place tent city
Thought Criminal​BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Thought Criminal​I aint making it chat. I'll only do it live. The biggest announcement of a war kicking off in Australia vs Satanists.
Thought Criminal​Restrem link after you've done your talk about UK foreign fighters. He's just trolling like the proudboys are in Australia to LARP and get headlines. He's a media whore.
Thought Criminal​I called proudboys faking it before Andy NGo botthered checking and punked the MSM for putting out fake news.
Thought Criminal​I think child protection authorities giving him an interview might have helped. Thank you NSPCC.
Thought Criminal​I fired that off before our talk though.
Thought Criminal​HAHA trolling us.
Thought Criminal​Nah I wont, Angela already has.
Thought Criminal​You funny guy.
Thought Criminal​Do you want the big announcment about the biggest war ever about to begin between satanic hunters and the OTO in Australia kicking off next week?
Thought Criminal​Or you want to pass on it. I'm only doing it live.
Welcome to live chat! Remember to guard your privacy and abide by our community guidelines.
Thought Criminal​Yeah I had someone on the ground in Maldon
Thought Criminal​but it will be appealed and he'll get double
Thought Criminal​Who saw me wreck Chrissy Morris on Dream Team the Truth?
Thought Criminal​I HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCMENT ABOUT AUSTRALIA. I AM LUKE M. A satanic cult declared war on a political party candidate in Australia.
Thought Criminal​LUIKE MC
Thought Criminal​OF COURSE
Thought Criminal​I have just shared this to my 500 telegram subs.
Thought Criminal​My youtube got censored. I used to have live.
Thought Criminal​You can see my old livestreams mirrored on 153news
Thought Criminal​But the OTO picked a fight with a whole political party in OZ
Thought Criminal​BREAKING NEWS
Thought Criminal​OTO started in the UK
Thought Criminal​IT IS THE KING OF ALL SATANIC CULTS
Thought Criminal​JAMES HIND IS LARPING - because he saw my tweets about the proud boys larping doing it. You got trolled @TaylorTV!
Thought Criminal​The psychic vampire James Hind is sucking your blood @TaylorTV!
Thought Criminal​This Reece thing is going to make me wash my hands of you soon too. I wont be around.
dream team the truth​link
Thought Criminal​Um @TaylorTV! Reece had his credibility shot by me. That's why he left publically the satanic temple.
peace​Message deleted by TaylorTV!.View deleted message
TaylorTV!​Where's my wingman?
BACK Bavarian Anti-Cyberbullying Kommando​Hurle is a PoS. No one takes this clown seriously.
BACK Bavarian Anti-Cyberbullying Kommando was timed out by TaylorTV! for 300 seconds.
TaylorTV!​I forgive you fatty Chrisy
peace​Message deleted by TaylorTV!.View deleted message
Lock Down​Mike litches
peace​Message deleted by TaylorTV!.View deleted message
peace​Message deleted by TaylorTV!.View deleted message
SimpleTruth​@peace 🤣
TaylorTV!​Shout out to Brian H, Luke M and Reece!
Lock Down​Shout out to Mike Litches
peace​Message deleted by TaylorTV!.View deleted message
Lock Down​shout out Mike Clitiches
peace​LUKE TV 📺 the place to be
peace was timed out by TaylorTV! for 300 seconds.
BACK Bavarian Anti-Cyberbullying Kommando​Message deleted by TaylorTV!.View deleted message
BACK Bavarian Anti-Cyberbullying Kommando was timed out by TaylorTV! for 300 seconds.
TaylorTV!​I forgive you both, Jack and fatty smelly!
SimpleTruth​Brian’s right
SimpleTruth​Have you seen the shit tanks being dragged round in Ukraine?
SimpleTruth​Why doesn’t James save the children in his own country?
TaylorTV!​He runs off to the country with the most vulnerable children.
TaylorTV!​JAMES HIND MUST NOT GOTO THE UKRAINE!
peace​[message retracted]View deleted message
TaylorTV!​I will never forget Jack!
BACK Bavarian Anti-Cyberbullying Kommando​Hurle talking about made up stories: he is a pathological liar himself. No one takes him seriously any more.
peace​[message retracted]View deleted message
TaylorTV!​No one takes you seriously anymore fatty!
BACK Bavarian Anti-Cyberbullying Kommando​😂😂😂😂. 11 people listening.. 6 of them are us.
TaylorTV!​Its better than just the one person (Tink) who only watches you!
TaylorTV!​Are you jealous fatty?
TaylorTV!​11 watching, when only 1 watches you
peace​[message retracted]View deleted message
TaylorTV!​Its because you are fat and smelly!
peace​[message retracted]View deleted message
TaylorTV!​Go away then jack!
peace was timed out by TaylorTV! for 300 seconds.
SimpleTruth​Luke’s in depth knowledge is way above most people
TaylorTV!​Thank you for watching another car crash production by TaylorTV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.