Thursday 3 March 2022

My Herstory (as opposed to History) with Sharon Gale!

Interest remains high in Sharon Gale, evident from this message I received on 21 January 2021, from Teresa Collins, asking about Gale's young daughter.

As far as I'm aware, it is true Gale has a daughter of about 5 or 6 that has been taken off her.

"I feel so duped by her."

Teresa Collins isn't the only person who is feeling "duped," by Sharon Gale.

We all felt for her loss, over her tragic story of her daughter's death, but her behaviour online since then, demonstrates to the world that not everything is what it seems with Sharon Gale...

Is Sir Roger Gale really her father?

All this bullshit drama about Sharon Gale is soooooo funny. I'm laughing my arse of.

I especially enjoyed Angela Power-Disney's video about Gale, during which she came to my defence.

Thanks Angela x 😘 ❤

Angela Power-Disney v's Sharon Gale.

Sharon Gale is fantastic for the Truth Movement and has really ignited the debate, is Satanic Ritual Abuse real, or a figment of the public's imagination?

Below is a YouTube link, which you can copy and paste, to share amongst your friends.

https://youtu.be/IkJxwv93n4o

I really hope you take a moment to leave a message in the comments, and let us know what you think about the ongoing Sharon drama.

I personally think its great for the Truth Movement.

What do you think?

Has Niki Cooper gone too far, by calling Sharon a 'baby killer?'

Has Angela Power-Disney gone too far by naming Sharon's 6 year old daughter? (currently alleged to have been adopted by another family.)

Surprise surprise - Trouser Mouse has taken umbrage to me thanking Angela Power-Disney for coming to my defence.

Though what I found more interesting was a comment from DARK SHADOW 666. I mean if there isn't a more satanic user name than, DARK SHADOW 666, then I don't know what is!

The point I'm trying to make is that whoever is behind the user name DARK SHADOW 666 has either got to be totally fruitloopy satanic obsessed, or he (or she) is an individual pretending to be.

Either way its common practice of the Hoaxtead crew and a perfect illustration of their Modus Operandi.

The venom he harbours towards Angela is truly real and dangerous.

What history does DarkShadow666 and Angela Power-Disney have?

Were they once lovers?

Why does such a satanic hate figure such as DarkShadow666 Harbour such hate, towards a Heavenly Light Goddess such as Angela?

Leave your thoughts in the comments section.

We are creating a space where we can all come together to comment, give our opinion, swap gossip and share scandal.

Don't be shy, leave a message and say hi....

A big shout out to Angela Power-Disney.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank Angela Power-Disney for speaking up in my defence.

Thank you Angela x

While she hasn't meet me, she acknowledged my body of work over the past few years, and conveyed clearly, precisely and accurately, my relationship with Sussex Police and the issues between us.

For legal reasons I won't continue to elaborate on the other subjects Angela Power-Disney refers to in the same sentence as my name, except to again thank her for not believing what is written about me in the newspapers.

Sharon Gale's Youtube live stream on the evening of Friday 22 January 2021, most probably will go down in history as the worst car crash YouTube live ever!

Now deleted from public view, but watched over a 1000 times, viewers were left genuinely concerned for her safety, after her boyfriend returned, and Sharon publicly voiced her concerns that he will hit her.

With Sharon drunk on beer, viewers were initially concerned that the couple would have on screen sex, after the boyfriend returned, Sharon fell into his arms for a long drunken hug, and him clutching her buttocks ready for action.

Reminiscent of the Stockholm Syndrome, in which the captives end up loving their captors, Sharon showed over-the-top affection for her boyfriend, while only 10 minutes later voicing her fear that he will hit her.

While much of the action was of screen, at one point we did glimpse the boyfriend's hairy bottom, as her walked past the camera with his trousers of.

Real concern was expressed from her loyal arm of fans, with Grobnob and Fanny Bones, leading the charge, pleading with Sharon to end the live stream and goto bed.

What are your memories of last night's live?

Gale v's Cooper - Its War!

Watch this space- The feud between Niki Cooper and Sharon Gale is intensifying. Its all-out war now. And Sharon Gale is not going to let this on go, "no bloody way."

"If these idiots think this is over they have no idea, this has just begun."

Keep posted to 'Exposing Hoaxtead Trolls' for regular updates on this unfolding story....

Niki Cooper
Sharon Gale

The feud between them started after Cooper made claims against Gale that she murdered her baby daughter Charlotte, calling her a "baby killer," citing the 32 fractures to her head, 20 breaks to her ribs and 12 to her legs, which her baby daughter was said to have received prior to her death in 2001.

Suffering from PTSD, and being spoon feed yogurt for the last week by her abusive boyfriend in Turkey, Gale has reported Cooper to the police and is currently considering taking civil action against her.

Cooper remains defiant but has apologised for calling her a "baby killer."

Click on the link below to listen to Gale's story in her own words, on the Richie Allen Show.

https://youtu.be/r4A0tSYr4Oc

More to follow - Watch this space...

Concerns are growing for the well being of the Truth Movement's latest sensation, Sharon Gale.

Following in the footsteps of Danielle Le Verite and Angela Power-Disney, Sharon was last heard from a few days ago, promising she'd post an update to let us all know her latest news and views.

Read more: Its War - Gales v's Cooper.

Its been left to her best friend, Kerry Duff to reassure her ever growing army of fans and supporters that she's OK.

Latest News: "I am broken," says Sharon Gale.

"Dig up my daughter- Really - I will fucking kill you."

People's worst fears were realised today, after the latest car crash YouTube live from the darling of the Truth Movement, Sharon Gale.

"Look at the fucking state of me."

Pissed again, Sharon launched into a tirade of abuse against ex-prostitute Niki Cooper, accusing her of threatening to dig up her baby's body who died in 2001.

"Dig up my daughter - Really - I will fucking murder you!"

Milking sympathy and using the tragic death of her daughter as the means to get it, the truth is Niki Cooper didn't actually say she would dig up her daughter's body, but rather that there needed to be a new investigation into the death and the remains would need to be digged up.

"I am fucking broken people."

Exhuming bodies in light of new information in investigations, is common in the UK.

"I'm just some stupid woman from Hampshire. I'm not anyone."

Turning on her supporters, and spitting venom at anyone who shows her any kind of support or sympathy, Sharon Gale complained strenuously that she was being "destroyed from inside."

"Angela Power-Disney, Barbara Ohare and Brian Harvey, you've destroyed me from inside."

"I don't need a sick cunt like you telling me to have a lay down."

Losing support and sympathy from her die-hard fans and supporters, even her closest confidants dared not leave a comment, too frightened she would turn against them too.

One such super-supporter called David Simpson has withdrawn his support following her venomous backlash.

"Oh fuck off David Simpson - Fuck off."

Another was Fanny Bones.

"Fuck off Danny Jones, I'm not interested."

Clearly not compos mentis and on the verge of a serious nervous breakdown, Sharon remains at the mercy of her abusive boyfriend, unable to return to England and in danger of being classed an illegal immigrant, with her 90 day Turkish tourist visa set to expire soon.

Having mercilessly trolled Jeanette Archer, by lambasting her true life story of satanic ritual abuse while she was a child, and ridiculing Jon Wedger and his work he does on behalf of victims of child abuse and satanic ritual abuse, (not forgetting her glee towards Wilfred Wong being attested and locked up in jail,) Sharon Gale is now crying foul, when the tables are turned against her.

She can dish it out, but can't it.

Click me

Obviously not as strong in character, as we have been led to believe, her latest car crash YouTube live has proved once and for all, that she's not the strong willed independent woman, we've all come to love, respect and admire.

Sharon Gale is like marmite, you either love her or hate her!

"I'm not well you stupid cunt. Unbelievable, un-fucking-believable."
Cooper v's Gale - Its War
Click me
Click me
Click me
Click me

Thank you for leaving a comment, and please come back again soon.

Click me

Barbs Ohare has launched a blistering attack on Sharon Gale.

Will Sharon Gale recover?

What this space! This is just the beginning..

"You use your dead child, God bless her soul; you use her for attention."

"Everything Cali said on her thing about the sex parties, you said it on the phone long before Cali ever said it. Fact, fact. And you know you can't get out of it. Its true."

"You told me about the sex parties that you attended and you talked about all these sex toys and you said something about butt plugs, remember that, and a strap on, something about a strap on. I couldn't believe I answered my phone to this rubbish, to this shite."

I take no pleasure in gloating, but I saw straight through Sharon Gale's sickly sweet facade on the first occasion I set eyes on her.

She took too much delight in cruelly rubbishing the stories of Jeanette Archer, Neelu Berry and Jon Wedger, to name but a few.

That smug look of superiority, sneering down her nose to anyone and everyone who dared believe SRA is a real and present danger to our children.

Now look at what people are saying about her.

Watch Barbs Ohare talk about Sharon Gale

Read more: "I am broken."

Read more: My opinion on Sharon Gale? Thanks for asking!

There is nothing more I enjoy in life than giving my opinion, so many thanks for asking.

I personally think you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that Sharon Gale is being eaten up from inside, with either guilt, fear or shame over an event which happened 20 years ago.

I didn't include pain because time eases pain. There is something even worse chipping away at her soul, and I don't believe it has anything to do with viewing counts.

Don't get me wrong. Viewing counts is a factor. It certainly is for me. Blogging about Sharon Gale is sure to bring in the views. In fact I'm more than happy to admit the driving factor in covering the Sharon Gale saga is purely for the views.

Take for example the video below that will soon pass the 1000 mark. Its my most viewed upload on my YouTube channel.

Click me to watch me

But for Sharon, I don't get the impression its about the views. There is something more sinister going on behind the scenes.

And that's her denunciation of SRA.

In my humble opinion, the only reason she's as popular as she is, is because she's pissing on anyone who claims SRA is a real and present danger to our children, and society at large.

You only need to look at her main victims; Jeanette Archer, Samantha Baldwin, Jon Wedger and Wilfred Wong.

(Whats the common demoninator?)

She's a convenient idiot, who has come along and found her niche in the Truth Movement by slagging off anyone who claims to be a victim of the worst crime, imaginable to the public.

That was the reason she caught my attention in the first place.

Defaming Jeanette Archer, and pissing on her story of childhood satanic ritual abuse, by denigrating her story as lies.

Here we have an individual throwing scorn at others, calling them liars, cheats and frauds, but crying foul and acting the abused and terrified victim, when the tables are turned and the same is done to her.

I've got no sympathy for her. She deserves everything she gets, because she projects the same hate upon others.

Click me to watch me

So no, I don't think its about the views in Sharon Gale's case; I think its more about certain anti-SRA crusaders, such as Fanny Bones, Grobnob, Trouser Mouse and the larger Hoaxtead Research community, putting her on a pedestal as a convenient idiot, used to discredit the existence and threat of Satanic Ritual Abuse. (Which in itself is just a cover for ABUSE!)

Read more: Let's talk about SRA

We are all entitled to our opinion, and many thanks for asking for mine.

Thank you for your support X
Click me to watch me

We can at last put to bed any suggestion that Sharon Gale is Sir Roger Gale's daughter, having alleged so by ex prostitute, turned amateur detective Niki Cooper.

Nothing from Sharon Gale other than a video of a flooded street and a picture of a sleep dog.

Chris Brindle, middle-aged, sad, depressed and alone, has warned me to "watch it, " for "harassing women, " (meaning Sharon Gale), that I'll "get pulled again," and "be sent down."

Does Chris Brindle know something I don't know?

Click me to watch me

I'm not stalking anyone! Let alone Sharon Gale.

Sharon Gale is a YouTube sensation who splashed on the UK's online Truth Movement scene ranting and raving that satanic ritual abuse is all bullshit and Jeanette Archer's true life story of being a victim of satanic ritual abuse throughout childhood, is all lies.

She calls Jon Wedger a scammer, liar and fraud.

And she gloats over other's misfortune. For example at Wilfred Wong, calling him a child trafficker, rather than the child safety crusader, he actually is.

We are all entitled to our opinion, but people like Chris Brindle and Sharon Gale seem to think their opinion is more entitled than others.

Sharon Gale protected by her three boyfriends

But not one of them is brave enough to rescue her from 'Himself', who is clearly holding Sharon hostage and beating her black and blue.

Sharon Gale comments on the Truth Movement, and as editor of Guerrilla Democracy News, which reports on the comings and goings of the Truth Movement, I report on the Truth Movement too.

Sharon Gale has made a splash, which is the reason she's been mentioned.

To suggest I'm going to be "pulled," by the police for blogging about Sharon Gale is ridiculous, and shows Chris Brindle to be obsessed with Sharon Gale, willing to defend her honour, regardless of the Turkish hustler currently beating up her up and renting her out for a S&M evenings.

"You'll be sent down."

It hasn't happened and it isn't likely to ever happen.... Accept it and move on....

It only took her over week to reply to Barbs Ohare's damning video about her.

This is a small snippet of Ohare's 22 minute video.

After calling Sharon out as a liar, fake and an attention seeker, referring to sex parties, strap-ons, and her involvement in her babies death, Sharon Gale has finally responded, by asking Barbs, "and where are your children?"

Tortured Sharon Gale, currently being beaten black and blue by her abusive boyfriend in Turkey, has jumped on the Hoaxtead Troll bandwagon, and joined in the chant that I should either be sectioned or put in prison.

Sharon Gale gleefully joined in with the Hoaxtead trolls during The Mouse's latest hate fest against satanic ritual abuse survivor, Jeanette Archer.

In the clip above we hear Sharon Gale mention her alleged "car crash!"

But when 'critical thinking' is applied, taking into account that she has never told us what happened, and nor has her boyfriend shown any visible injuries caused by the crash; it appears more conclusive than ever, that Gale is lying about being in a car crash.

While in the clip above, we hear in disturbing and graphic detail, a horrific memory of Archer being lower into a well, full of dead and dying children, in which she recounts making eye contact with discarded babies and toddlers, barely clinging onto life.

Someone is lying.

Gale tells us that she's been in a car accident with her boyfriend, leaving her with bruised arms, knocked about face and a painful arse.

She has never elaborated on what happened, and we have since seen her boyfriend with no visible injuries from the alleged car crash.

Verses Archer who has recounted in explicit detail and clarity, a horrific childhood experience of being lowered into a pit, which had dead babies bodies at the bottom, some of which she made eye contact with, as they clinged to life.

Who do you believe?

Bitter rival Niki Cooper, has claimed SRA denier Sharon Gale spent four and a half hours on the phone to a mutual friend, claiming she wanted to commit suicide.

If anyone does feel suicidal during these times of uncertainly and change, call The Samaritans.

Back home having caught a cold (Covid-19 Strain) from Heathrow Airport, Sharon Gale is back doing what she does best - debunking satanism, by showing us her favourite picture of her red human leather skin shoes, and indirectly begging for money, by telling us her credit cards have been "maxxed out!"

Donate to Sharon's PayPal, by using the email address below:

Sharongale.charlottesmum@gmail.com

And if you ever doubt why Sharon Gale deserves a donation to help clear her credit card bill, the answer is in the email address.

Charlotte's Mum..... No pulling on the heart strings there then!

www.paypal.me/MatthewTaylorGB

Twenty years on, speculation continues to grow that Sharon Gale killed her baby.

Sharon Gale - Wanker Magnet

Self confessed 'Wanker Magnet,' and SRA denier Sharon Gale, was fooled today during her 2 hour plus YouTube live first by a user name, 'Matty Taylor,' whom she immediately dumped from the chatroom thinking it was me, and secondly, by a second 'Matt Taylor' account, that was actually pretending to be me.

Poor Matty Taylor... This isn't the first time this has happened to him.

Read more: Sheva Burton targets the wrong Matt Taylor

In the same way Sharon Gale blasts her arch enemy Niki Cooper for automatically assuming anyone with the 'Gale' surname must be related to her, she makes a fool of herself by assuming anyone with the surname, 'Taylor', must be me too!

'Taylor' is amongst the most common British surnames in British society, as is 'Matthew,' a common first name.

"Yeah, see you Matt, you cunt!"

A victim of numerous cloned YouTube accounts, the usual wanker's whom Gale attracts, namely Grobnob, Jones and The Mouse, were more than happy to let her think the sock puppets were me, knowing full well they weren't.

In this screenshot below, posted on the 'Madeline's Advocate' channel's, 'Ian Puddington the Puddin' upload, you can see an example of someone who has cloned my now defunct YouTube account, to carry on posting defamatory and malicious comments to people across the net.

As I am always keen to tell anyone when I see this happening.

No wonder my name precedes me and that I have such a bad reputation!

Read more: Will the real Matt Taylor please stand up!

Self confessed 'Wanker Magnet,' surrounded by wankers, Mouse, Bones and Grobnob! (Hind is out of shot!)

"Oh God, get rid of Matt Taylor. Good bye Matt, you are a trouble maker. Not like you, goodbye. I'm not tolerating any bullshit today. I'm not in the mood, not in the mood at all for that prick-a-roo, um care in the community fails again. Failing all round at the moment, its fucking failed me [laugh, laugh, laugh.]"

"Yeah see you Matt you cunt, oh she said it!"

"Who am I to be embarrassed, I just called Matt Taylor a cunt, hay-hoo."

"I don't want these weirdos sniffing round me, I've never been part of a cliche, I've managed to get rid of them all, I don't need new ones, I don't need new ones turning up like Matt Taylor, its like I'm a wanker magnet, arghh!"

"Honestly, I'm like a fucking wanker magnet!"

Sharon the Wanker Magnet, surrounded by wankers! (James Hind is out of shot)

Read more: Sharon Gale gets it wrong!

"I'm going to give my liver a rest for a month or two, to pay off my credit card bills!"

Sharon Gale - Pissed again!

Intersex make-up supremo Ann Drogyne is the latest YouTuber to follow in the footsteps of fellow YouTuber Kayle Freeman, by withdrawing her harassment complaint.

Read more: Paris Barrington Harassment charge dropped.

Continuing the emerging trend of wasting police time, Drogyne has revealed she has withdrawn her harassment complaint against the recovering alcoholic Sharon Gale, following the behaviour of two other YouTubers, Niki Cooper and Tiana Jenson.

Paraphrasing, Drogyne says she's stopped her harassment complaint against Gale, so she can devote all her time harassing Niki Cooper and Tiana Jenson.

Gale has a history of harassment.

Read more: SRA denier Sharon Gale harasses SRA survivor Jeanette Archer.

Sharon Gale has since posted a YouTube video in which she thanks Drogyne, saying, "first things first, we know Ann Drogyne and I, have at least, not been friends, but today I want to say thank you to her. I'm not going to get into the reasons why, um, because I can't;" while at the same time vowing to use the full force of the Law, in making her own harassment complaint against Niki Cooper and Tiana Jenson.

Niki Cooper

No doubt Sharon Gale will withdraw her harassment complaints in due course too.

Click me to watch me
Check out Guerrilla Democracy News - Jon Wedger named as part of the Child X Kidnap/Rescue Plot

Read my words: I do not comment on any Sharon Gale Live YouTube shows.

I do not comment on any Sharon Gale Live YouTube shows.

She acknowledges that there are 4-5 cloned accounts of herself, but yet thinks any account named either Matty Taylor, Matt Taylor or Fastdriver2020 must be my real account.

Click me to watch me

Sharon Gale is either stupid, being fooled or is obsessed with me, that she can't stop herself mentioning my name.

You would have thought she had learnt her lesson the last time it happened.

Read more: Sharon Gale owes me an apology.

Click me to watch me

I was publicly humiliated last night during yet another cringe worthy Sharon Gale Live.

Lurking in the background, minding my own business, I heard with shock and horror my user name, 'Fastdriver' being mentioned.

"Oh God Fastdriver! I'm sure I got rid of him before but we can get rid of you again."

Gale still hasn't given me an apology for the last time it happened.

She should know better than anyone, the mischief these sock puppets do, having admitted herself that there are 4-5 sock puppet accounts of herself doing the rounds on YouTube.

Read more: Sharon Gale owes me an apology.

"I don't want him, I do not want him, I don't want him stalking me, I really don't."

Let me assure you Sharon Gale, I don't want you too. And for the love of God, I'm not a stalker and haven't stalked anyone in my life.

Having had the rejection slapped across my face, she softens the blow with a veiled compliment.

"He's not an unintelligent man, I wish he'd use it the right way."

Reading from the chatbox, she quotes, 'Thanks for all the comments on my blog,' replying, "good for you little man, good for you."

"ARGH GOD! Why is he here? Goto Daddy Dragon's channel, you'll be alright there."

And thats the irony of it all. I wasn't there in the first place!

Citing a recent YouTube upload from a rising YouTube star, Jonathan King lookalike JL, Gale jumps in with both feet with a humiliating tirade against me, for a crime I did not commit.

"Yes Matt Taylor go away. No actually just ignore him completely because he wants his name said, he wants his name said."

And now bringing Jonathan King look-a-like JL into the equation-

"He'll put a little video up and he commented and said something about Matt Taylor is actually quite funny, and I mean, maybe he is, I don't watch his stuff, but um, and then he wrote, "Oh well someone's not going to be pleased about that," and I wrote, "who me?"

Watch JL's video - Click me to watch me

Clearly under the misconstrued belief that the Universe revolves around her, NO SHARON, I did not mean you.

I actually meant Chris E. But of-course, Gale thinks its all about her, so she would throw her penny's worth in, when it wasn't wanted.

"Couldn't give a shit, you are nobody. I've got bigger fish to fry here and Matt Taylor isn't one of them unless he goes like full on stalker like he has before, his convictions for stalking women."

For someone who has been accused of killing her baby, and arguing what was said about her in the papers, you would have thought she, of all people, who know not to believe everything said about people from what they read in the newspapers.

So to set the record straight. I have never stalker anyone.

I was arrested for stalking a prominent Sussex based police chief, but there was insufficient evidence to charge me.

So what does that tell you?

All other stalking allegations against me have been dropped due to a lack of evidence.

So what does that tell you?

Undeterred, Gale continues;

"So unless he turns the Brighton Beast on me, then he really is pretty insignificant."

For someone who is so "insignificant," isn't it telling that so many sock puppet accounts are made of me, and that I should be mentioned with such regularity on her show, and from her toxic poisonous lips.

"Um someow told me his channel gets like, his YouTube channel gets like 50-60 views on whatever chappy uploads."

Watch my "Crappie Uploads" from last week.

Harsh, really harsh. Rubbing salt in my wounds of losing my first YouTube channel which had over 1500 subscribers, then my second channel with 320 subscribers, and now building up my third channel with 129 subscribers and counting.

"I don't care, I don't care about any of these people, unless he goes full on Brighton Beast and starts doing what he done to that copper but....."

Interupted by the steady streams of comments in her chatbox, she berated her chatbox contributors for writing my name.

"Don't keep writing his name, he loves it. Just ignore him, he was not here."

Yes exactly Sharon, ignore me, I was not there, but that didn't stop you publicly humiliating me as if I was!

Treating people in the manner that you want to be treated, I don't care about you too.

I don't watch you, because if you aren't pissed, you aren't worth watching.

You are a boring cunt, with a fake laugh, and fake friends who swamp about you like flies to a turd.

You are right Sharon, you are a "Wanker Magnet," and the sight of Grobnob, Trouser Mouse, Danny (Four pumps and a squirt) Jones, James Hind and many more, proves the "Wanker Magnet" label you gave yourself is true.

Self proclaimed "Wanker Magnet," surrounded by wankers. (Satanic weasel James Hind is out of shot)

Having falsely accused me of stalking a copper, a viewer asked- "What did he do to a cop?"

"Oh no because he'll want this, he'll be talking about him. Um put his name in, put 'harassment and stalking' in Google, um put his name in, 'Brighton, harassment and stalking of Police Chief' and it will all be there."

Yes of-course, you must read everything written about me and believe it all to be true.

In the same vein and spirit, Google 'Sharon Gale' and 'baby death.'

How on Earth did a baby suffer 32 fractures to her body from a vaccine?

It must be true if its written in the newspapers! As far as the Judge is concerned, the killer is still loose!

Click me to watch me

FURTHER READING

Sharon Gale - Stupid, fooled or just plain obsessed with me.

Matt Taylor's Troll Show - Reaction to Sharon Gale's Shit Show.

Sharon Gales Shit Show.

Ann Drogyne drops complaint against Sharon Gale.

Thanks for the free publicity.

Did Sharon Gale kill her baby?

Sharon Gale is back home and begging for money.

Sharon Gale suicide hell.

Sharon Gale responds to Barbs O'hare.

Sharon Gale trolls Jeanette Archer.

Sharon Gale jumps on the bandwagon.

Sharon Gale in the Urban Dictionary.

"I am broken," says Sharon Gale.

Poor Sharon Gale continues to make a spectacule of herself, with another alcohol fuelled YouTube live, during which she encourages people to dig up her dead daughter's body, who has been buried for 20 years.

"Tonight Matthew, my next victim will be Gina Maria Colvin Hill. "

For someone who's never met me, spoken to me, interacted with me online or fucked me with a strap on, I find it very strange that Sharon Gale hates me with such passion.

Read more: Publicly Humiliated by Sharon Gale.

What have I done to her except post a video in reaction to the vileness she sprouted against my friends, (in particular Neelu Berry.)

Click me to watch me

I used to watch with disgust when she pissed on Jeanette Archers parade. Totally discrediting an SRA survivor, by calling her "a liar, charlatan and cheat."

It was hard to watch, but I kept my mouth shut, because Jeanette Archer wasn't someone I knew on a personal level, and could clearly handle herself, by simply rising above Gale's vicious vileness.

While Neelu Berry can also look after herself and rise about Gale's vile bullshit, I felt compelled to throw in my pennies worth, because Neelu is a friend, and I hate vile cunts bad mouthing my friends, no matter who they are.

Now of-course, I doubt Gale would have even watched my video about her. She is such a narcassist wanna-be cult leader, I doubt she wastes any of her precious time on anything that contradicts the image of herself she polishes in her mind.

So the only logical explanation as to why she hates me with such a passion, having never watched anything I've posted about her, having never met online or at any sex parties; is that she's formed her opinion of me, based on what she's been told by AJ, Trouser Mouse, Danny (Four Pumps and a Squirt) Jones, Grobnob and Hind.

Under her own admission, she's a "Wanker Magnet."

AJ and Hind are out of shot!

When is the poor girl going to realise she's being taken for a ride by these wankers who swarm around her like flies to a turd?

Hasn't anyone told her that AJ has a conviction for animal abuse? That he flies drones over primary school playgrounds and is rumoured to rape his dog?

AJ of the Lashbrook Family Exposed
Click me to watch me

Wake up Gale before its too late!

I'm sure the copious blog posts I've published about her have nothing to do with it too.

After all, I'm an "insignificant nobody" she pays no attention to.

FURTHER READING

Sharon Gale – Stupid, fooled or just plain obsessed with me.

Matt Taylor’s Troll Show – Reaction to Sharon Gale’s Shit Show.

Sharon Gales Shit Show.

Ann Drogyne drops complaint against Sharon Gale.

Thanks for the free publicity.

Did Sharon Gale kill her baby?

Sharon Gale is back home and begging for money.

Sharon Gale suicide hell.

Sharon Gale responds to Barbs O’hare.

Sharon Gale trolls Jeanette Archer.

Sharon Gale jumps on the bandwagon.

Sharon Gale in the Urban Dictionary.

“I am broken,” says Sharon Gale.

Relax, its only for shits and giggles!

News from the UK's Truth Movement...

Wannabe cult leader, liar and chief piss-taker Sharon Gale, is begging for donations from her fanbase to travel to Ireland to make a criminal complaint against the leading lady of the Truth Movement and MK-Ultra Mind Control survivor, Angela Power-Disney, to the Irish Garda (Police.)

Unsure of the grounds of her complaint, Gale made an emotional donation appeal at the end of an hour long YouTube live, during which she praised and championed a rather unsavoury individual called 'Cobra King.'

"I've not even started with half of these fuckers. Um, I spoke with the Garda in Ireland and I'm allowed to travel to Ireland in May, exceptional circumstances, but I can't afford to go. I've got these videos that APD which done about me, um and I have to do that in person over there, so I'm going to put my PayPal up there. If anyone wants to help me with that, I'm not e-begging, I just can't afford to do it, I just can't afford to do it, but I want them, I want every fucking one of those bastards."

"Exceptional Circumstances"

Having abandoned all promises of rescuing her dog 'Judy,' from the streets of Izmir city in Turkey, Gale has instead turned her attention closer to home.

Feared to be possessed by a demonic sex spirit, Gale explained how she has recently been receiving death threats through her door, while her email box has been filled with rape pornography, pictures of dead babies, and other such nonsense.

"I'm sick of it. I'll let you know what's going on here. Um, the death threats are coming through my door again at the moment. My email, the one that you guys have, everyone has, is being filled with the worst porn and dead baby photos, and videos and autopsy and all sorts of nonsense, and so I'm addressing this and this has been going on prior to when I came back, so if this carries on someone is going to harm themselves. Its not going to be me, but it's going to be the next victim."

Comparing her victimhood to the 16th and 17th century Salem and Pendle Witch trials, Gale complained of police laziness and lack of resources to chronicle her alleged abuse, and called on her loyal supporters to do the hard work for her.

"The police have been on again to me today, not on at me, um they are lazy fuckers right, they are really lazy fuckers, um if you guys can help me, I've sent them all of the shit from the terrible two cunts, and the APD one's, um but because its like three months of relentless shit, I can't go through every fucking video because they are saying they don't have the resources to go through every video. Um, now if any of you want to help me out here, and don't feel you need to, can you email me and I can send you the downloads that I've got because I know all the Niki videos have been set as private. I've got them, I've downloaded them, but the Police want me to listen to something like 56 hours of their shit and time stamp all of it."

"Um, I can't do that, no way!"

Suspected of lying in Turkey following an alleged car crash, which left her with extensive injuries, including a damaged arse, cuts to her face and bruising to her upper arms, while her boyfriend, (alleged to be the driver) received no visible injuries; many people doubt this complaint, and are calling for proof of these events.

Click me to watch me

Having approached Power-Disney for a comment in response to being reported to the Irish Garda, she replied that she was originally unaware of it, having unsubscribed from her YouTube channel, before touching on the irony of the situation.

"The irony is sublime. This and your apparently random attack on Marie Kayale PROVES to me you sold your soul. You already had a police warning for online hate crime and have a criminal record for assaulting police and a trail of dead or removed daughters."

The following comments were publicly posted underneath Gale's video, but were quickly deleted from public view.

Karen Irving, Queen-Bee of the Hoaxtead Research community

At Guerrilla Democracy News, we pride ourselves on bringing you news from across the Galaxy, and this includes sourcing information free from the dogma of religious indoctrination.

Having consulted the occult, via a Tarot card reading into Sharon Gale, we learnt from the mystery card, the Knight of Cups, that Sharon Gale, may well be a plant, and that her claim of reporting Power-Disney to the Garda, is nothing else but a provocation to incite a response, or as Power-Disney, admits herself, "she maybe deliberately baiting me."

Click me to watch me

This card indicates that Gale is a plant, a charlatan, a false prophet who is possessed by a vicious sex demon.

This explains the demonic snarl during her donation appeal, and the claims made by Cali Diamond and Barbs O'Hare, that she was a regular guest at sex parties organised by the Truth Movement's leading podcaster, Shaun Attwood.

Sharon Gale was not approached for a comment, due to her public animosity towards the editor of Guerrilla Democracy News.

Read more: Sharon Gale publicly humiliates Matt Taylor.

FURTHER READING

Sharon Gale – Stupid, fooled or just plain obsessed with me.

Matt Taylor’s Troll Show – Reaction to Sharon Gale’s Shit Show.

Sharon Gales Shit Show.

Ann Drogyne drops complaint against Sharon Gale.

Thanks for the free publicity.

Did Sharon Gale kill her baby?

Sharon Gale is back home and begging for money.

Sharon Gale suicide hell.

Sharon Gale responds to Barbs O’hare.

Sharon Gale trolls Jeanette Archer.

Sharon Gale jumps on the bandwagon.

Sharon Gale in the Urban Dictionary.

“I am broken,” says Sharon Gale.

Niki Cooper and Tiara Jenson are also on Gale's hit list.
Sharon Gale: Self confessed 'Wanker Magnet'
Click me to watch me

The mystery has been solved as to why Sharon Gale hates Karen Irving.

"Oh, I fucking hate Karen Irving."

While Karen Irving is left scratching her head as to why Sharon Gale hates her, Angela Power-Disney reveals why.

Having championed Sharon Gale in the past, the future seems very different as this latest bitch fight is set to explode in public.

Click me to watch me

Having denied being El Coyote, before finally conceding she was, Karen Irving again denies any involvement in the sabotage of Sharon Gale setting up a charitable Foundation for autistic and vaccine damaged children.

"Um, nope. Never heard of it."

Read more: Karen Irving accused of sabotaging Sharon Gale's Charitable Foundation...

Click me to Watch me

First it was Danny Jones caught wanking while in conversation with Sharon Gale!

Then it was Sharon Swiston's Knight in shining armour, Grobnob, aka Chris Brindle.

All the while, David Simpson's kids were running around in the background.....

Grobnob reminisces about his trip to a prostitute!

Grobnob's Favourite Sexual Positions

Read more: Sharon Swiston Publically Humilates Matt Taylor.

Fooled, stupid or just plain obsessed with me?

While you are at it Lance, why don't you ask Ms Swinston why she mercilessly attacks Jeanette Archer and Angela Power-Disney?

Following on from the successful interview between once arch critics Lou Dickens and Sharon Gale, moves are afoot for a sensational interview between two arch rivals, Sharon Gale and Niki Cooper.

Following the very public break up between Niki Cooper and Tee Jenson, following the intervention of ex East 17 singer, Brian Harvey, Gale has held out an olive branch to Cooper calling for "an honest and open chat."

Whether Cooper accepts the offer is yet to be seen, with many spectators, (myself included), skeptical it will ever happen.

Who knows, if it does and its as successful as the Dicken's interview, maybe we'll be seeing Gale interviewing Jeanette Archer and Jon Wedger too!

I was once asked what did Sharon Gale do to me, for me to focus my allegedly, "Pervy attention," on her?

Number one, I don't focus any "pervert attention," on her, and number two, my answer is that I like to comment on the comings and goings of the Truth Movement and Sharon Gale has a lot to say.

Not forgetting number three, that Sharon Gale has publicly humiliated me on more than one occasion.

Read more: Sharon Gale publicly humiliated me!

It's with the above question in mind, that I ask, what has Jeanette Archer do to Sharon Gale to focus her drunken attention on her?

Click me to watch me!

In yet another drunken critique of Jeanette Archers broadcast on her Facebook platform (follow the link above to watch,) Sharon Gale once again proves her obsession with Archer, for the whole world to see.

Read more: Gale Trolls Archer.

What has Jeanette Archer ever done to Sharon Gale to be called a "monumental cunt," "a big fat liar," and an "absolute arsehole," in public?

It really makes no sense to me why Gale harbours such extreme hate, jealousy and bitterness towards someone she's never met.

Gale calls her a liar, for daring to tell her story of being a victim of satanic ritual abuse during her childhood, while running to the police complaining of harassment, if anyone calls into question her own story of her 10 week old daughter dying of a vaccine injection.

"You lying whore-bag!"

So I'll again ask the same question asked of me, what has Archer ever done to Gale to warrant the constant and relentless abuse she dumps on her, whenever Archer proverbially pokes her head above the parapets?

"She is a fucking liar and a charlatan."

It's truly shocking and disturbing to watch Gale in action.

Gale is clearly a very disturbed individual with many skeletons in her closet, who drunkenly directs attention away from her own story, by throwing shit at others.

Projection Again!

We see it again and again in the Truth Movement.

It always the people who shout the loudest that other people are the liars, paedophiles and charlatans, who inevitably are exposed as the liars, paedophiles and charlatans.

Sharon Gale is a fully fledged member of the 'Projection Army', whose other members include Aidan Lashbrook, Danny Jones, Richard Dougall (aka Fruitcake Muncher), Chris Brindle (aka Grobnob) and some thick fat useless cunt from Bavaria, whose name escapes me!

Sharon Gale needs professional psychological help!

FURTHER READING

Sharon Gale – Stupid, fooled or just plain obsessed with me.

Matt Taylor’s Troll Show – Reaction to Sharon Gale’s Shit Show.

Sharon Gales Shit Show.

Ann Drogyne drops complaint against Sharon Gale.

Thanks for the free publicity.

Did Sharon Gale kill her baby?

Sharon Gale is back home and begging for money.

Sharon Gale suicide hell.

Sharon Gale responds to Barbs O’hare.

Sharon Gale trolls Jeanette Archer.

Sharon Gale jumps on the bandwagon.

Sharon Gale in the Urban Dictionary.

“I am broken,” says Sharon Gale.

Read more: Gale/Cooper Interview - Coming Soon!

Revealed in an explosive YouTube exclusive by citizen journalist Angela Power-Disney, Sharon Gale has been called a "pathological liar," by an ex employee, and that her ex husband, Mark Latta, is accused of being a "stalker" and "rapist."

Click me to watch me!

Contrary to the public image of a caring and sharing philanthropist being nurtured by Sharon Gale since crashing onto the UK'S Truth Movement, around this time last year, an email from an ex employee of Mark Latta and Sharon Gale, paints a very different and disturbing picture.

"I worked for Mark Latta from 2008 until 2009. I am a victim of one of his crimes, and he traumatised me beyond belief."

Sure to shatter the illusion which Gale has worked so hard to create over the last year, the following testimonial is surely the straw the breaks the camel's back, and proves once and for all, that Sharon Gale is not the person she pretends to be.

Sharon Gale - Self confessed Wanker Magnet

The ex employee, whose name is being protected by Angela Power-Disney continues, "I became friends with Sharon to try and make sense of him [Mark Latta], bad idea. I have met her last husband a number of times."

"I broke any contact with Sharon as she was too harmful and frankly traumatic for my mental health. I have so much of a horror story to tell you, that you could literally not make it up."

"Her Swiston surname is her last married name. Her last ex husband is Martin Swiston, a professor engineer living in Bahrain. He is a very powerful man."

"The videos of Turkey are his house he owns, that I think he still let's Sharon holiday in. I have been there to stay myself. She had her daughter ________ with him, and the little girl, who when she was two used to call me aunty _______, was taken into care as the police were called on Sharon after a drunken night and Sharon held a knife to the little girl's throat, when the police tried to gain access to the property."

Yes, you read that correctly, but just to make sure, I'll repeat the most shocking line of the above paragraph.

"Sharon held a knife to the little girl's throat."

"I was stalked, drugged and raped in 2010 by Mark Latta."

Mark Latta, now and then!

The unnamed ex employee of Mark Latta and Sharon Gale, who has sent Angela Power-Disney a email chronicling her abuse, claims to have befriended Sharon Gale to make sense of what happened her her.

Having confronted Sharon Gale about being stalked, drugged and raped by her ex husband, Gale is alleged to have answered, "You deserved it."

"I was stalked, drugged and raped in 2010 by Mark Latta. I involved the police. The horror story you see online is just a scratch on the surface."

In 2004, Mark Latta then aged 41, was accused of shaking his 10 week old daughter Charlotte in her bedroom while Sharon, then aged 29, and family sat down to Sunday lunch downstairs.

The baby later died from brain injuries in hospital. Medical staff discovered she had previously suffered 32 fractures to her ribs, arms and legs

Mr Justice Grigson stopped the trial and ordered the jury to return the not guilty verdict but told the court it was "beyond doubt" that Charlotte had been abused by someone.

He said it was possible Mr Latta, of Bishop's Waltham in Hampshire, was responsible for his daughter's injuries, but "there is absolutely no evidence".

Hampshire police said afterwards they would not reopened the investigation into the infant's death.

"That someone had abused Charlotte Latta is beyond doubt," the judge told the jury.

"Whilst Mark Latta was one of those who could have inflicted these injuries there is absolutely no evidence that he did so. All the evidence is that he was a loving and caring father."

Outside the court Mr Latta said he would not be celebrating the verdict.

"I could not have harmed my daughter in any way," he said. "Charlotte's untimely death is a tragedy. The second tragedy is being wrongly accused of her murder. Today a third tragedy has been averted, the possibility of a wrongful conviction."

Now a successful businessman and a keen yachtsman, Sharon revealed in an interview with Shaun Attwood, that he was subsequently found guilty of murder in a family court.

Leaving the last word to the unnamed ex employee, she holds no punches in her condemnation of Sharon Gale.

"Her family hate her. She is a pathological liar. The only reason she talks into her laptop on her channel is because she's incapable of gaining any relationship or friendship, and no one else in real life would have anything to do with her."

Sharon Gale and Mark Latta have yet to comment on these shocking and damaging allegations.

FURTHER READING

Sharon Gale – Stupid, fooled or just plain obsessed with me.

Matt Taylor’s Troll Show – Reaction to Sharon Gale’s Shit Show.

Sharon Gales Shit Show.

Ann Drogyne drops complaint against Sharon Gale.

Thanks for the free publicity.

Did Sharon Gale kill her baby?

Sharon Gale is back home and begging for money.

Sharon Gale suicide hell.

Sharon Gale responds to Barbs O’hare.

Sharon Gale trolls Jeanette Archer.

Sharon Gale jumps on the bandwagon.

Sharon Gale in the Urban Dictionary.

“I am broken,” says Sharon Gale.

Read more: Gale/Cooper Interview – Coming Soon!

“Sharon held a knife to the little girl’s throat.”

Read more: Sharon Gale is a pathological liar.

To clarify any confusion, Matty Taylor is NOT Matt Taylor.

Read more: Sheva Burton Targets the wrong Matt Taylor.

Click me

Click me

In an extraordinary 8 hour plus YouTube live, self confessed "cunt," and "functioning alcoholic," Sharon Gale, claimed to be in hospital when she clearly wasn't; raised the obvious question:

Why is Gale lying?

Drinking, smoking, swearing, ordering food and live streaming on YouTube, isn't something people are normally allowed to do while staying overnight in any hospital.

Why is Gale lying?

And of-course this isn't the first time Gale has been found lying.

1. She claimed to be in a car accident, when clearly she wasn't.

2. She claimed to have heard a telephone call of Angela Power-Disney calling her employer.

I'm sure there are lies 3,4 and 5, I could point out, but why bother?

She's a liar and we all know it.

The question is, why?

Read more: I am Snorah Storm and I'm a functioning alcoholic!

Read more: Sharon Gale is a pathological liar.

Permanently intoxicated Sharon Gale continues to call me a stalker and vile, whenever my name is mentioned in conversation.

Sharon Gale has never met me, and has based her opinion of me on the lies told to her by Christopher Brindle, aka Grobby the Troll, aka the 50 year old virgin, who needs his puppy to lick his arse clean for him, because he's double the size of Jappa-the-Hutt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.