Friday 12 June 2015

PLEASE SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION WITH A DONATION.

Don't be shy. 
I write for your information and entertainment. Like everyone else on planet Earth, I need money to feed my kids, keep a roof over their heads and keep me in the life-style I've come accustomed to.


If you've enjoyed what I do please show your appreciation with a donation. Without your continuing support I won't be able to carry on what I do.



Guerrilla Democracy News

Getting Ready for 2015


Matt's Brighton


About Matt Taylor


Matt on Twitter


Shadow Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner


Taylor for Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner


Vote 4 Matt Taylor 2015

My Youtube Channel

My Twitter Account



1 comment:

  1. To be an atheist requires an indefinitely greater measure of faith than to recieve all the great truths which atheism would deny. See the link below for more info.


    #truths
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Please show your appreciation with a donation.