Monday 22 June 2015

John Paterson & Patrick Cullinane - The Royal Courts of Injustice.


Abel Danger Global.

BREAKING NEWS.
HELP US RID THE FILTH FROM OUR COUNTRY - NO PRISON FOR THESE BASTARDS... HANG THEM ALL FOR TREASON AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY....
One day your grand children will thank you for it. I know this for as fact.
I have just returned from The Royal Courts of Injustice with Patrick Cullinane, and I am just downloading video clips, I was asked twice to stop Videoing (inside court 37) yes folks, I have it ALL on cam and they FAILED to lock us out like they did on 15th June, next time we are going to arrest the judge and don't worry, the Police will run away and hide. Please stand-by for some mind-blowing evidence on what David Cameron's cabal have been getting away with, and they will continue to get away with as long as there are Freemason Paedophile Judges protecting these SCUM, so you bury your heads in the sand if you so wish, because WE are not going away... YOU know who you are, and you won't "like" this information.
AND....please stop asking me dumb questions in my message box....JUST DO SOMETHING FFS! Go to Patricks page or Gordons page for further updates, I am just the messenger and I'm going after these SCUM with both barrels loaded with DU, lets give these SCUM a taste of their own WMD.
Victim or Warrior?
YOU decide.

www.abeldanger.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.