Friday 5 May 2023

Stop the Gossip!

It is not appropriate to discuss legal matters in public or on social media platforms, as it can be damaging to both parties involved. It is important to handle sensitive information with care and respect for privacy. When conducting interviews or conversations, it is important to be mindful of the questions being asked and the responses being given. Personal interviews should be conducted as an informal conversation about the subject, and some questions may not be applicable in certain public situations. When asking questions, it is important to consider the context of the conversation and the information being shared.  

Paddy: What’s happening lately, cos I haven’t been on.

Tony: Paddy, let me tell you right, Matt has got nicked because of um, xxxx xxxxxx, xxx, alright, and Matt.

Paddy: No way, Matt’s got nicked?

Tony: He got nicked in November right but it's a serious case and he’s posting stuff on his community tab as if he's some sort of solid guy, but all the things he’s talking about right, is actually, he’s talking about himself and his followers.

Paddy: Yeah.

Tony: Yeah, so Matt’s on bail. He’s got to be very careful, we shouldn’t discuss it really, it's not fair on either of them.

Paddy: Yeah, I understand, yeah.


It can be frustrating when people misrepresent you, lie about you, or gossip about you. I am desperate to share my side of the story, but three court orders and bail conditions prevent me from doing so. It may be difficult to understand why I cannot speak out, but there are times when it's best not to tell your story. According to Psychology professionals, telling your story can be healing, but there can also be power in not telling your story. In some cases, it may be best to wait until the right time or to find other ways to move forward. It's possible to find personal healing even when you don't get to tell your side of the story, so, while I cannot share my side of the argument, I hope that you can understand and respect my situation.


"Everything you hear said about me from the likes of Tony Quigley, AJ, Plisko, Hind and Brindle are all lies, lies and more lies."


Read more Who’s Calling Me a Paedo? – Taylor’s News


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.