Saturday, 26 February 2022

TaylorTV! Storm Eunice Chatroom



Jane Goss​Katie B surely you dont support Luke McKee? Do you?
A1000
​Jacey are you TM?
Mrs 0​i would love to see you all meet up ftf, i don't think you would be the same as online
Jane Goss​Well said Emily t
wtf​Maria you made comments about me regarding the death of a woman
Jane Goss​Matt /Taylor led that trolling campaign Emily t
Maria Stock​She was funny Emily I loved her. She gave me good advice that actually changed my life 💪
Marie Marlin​I love the truth ❤
Marie Marlin​But sometimes it can be harsh Rebecca doesn’t like the truth at all 😖
Emily t​😔... Why are some people, so obsessed with others
A1000
​No
wtf​too many people accuse others in youtube without doing their due dilligence
A1000
​Love is Love, ignorance kills
Freemasons Against Real Truth Spreakers​Good question Emily t
Freemasons Against Real Truth Spreakers​Love kills too
Maria Stock​Ah are you convid? Yes you have been involved in the trolling since 2019 on sparkle. We have proof of accounts changing names. Your comments are all over videos attacking the families
Emily t​Marie S.. True friends xx 💙
Marie Marlin​Rebecca and Freddie are obsessed with my relationship and then I’ll cross when I question theres WTF 🤷‍♀
wtf​research BEFORE accusing
Freemasons Against Real Truth Spreakers​Freddy Mercury said too much of it kills
wtf​Maria you are wrong
A1000
​not until Matt showed audio of Sparkle , did i hear a different side , have respect to Sparkle for that, why i feel she was set up by TM
Maria Stock​All due dilligance has been collated and collected wtf I mean youtube and Alex
wtf​Maria yawn
Mrs 0​whatabore
Freemasons Against Real Truth Spreakers​Katie B is very much a part of that trolling gang too and it can be proven from all her comments on Decca Heggies video but she likes to blame Becks.
wtf​[message retracted]
Maria Stock​Even your comments about Jehovah witnesses in 2019 we have. All of them when you questioned sparkle about it. There’s a whole file cross referencing your abuse
A1000
​Disclaimer : I am NOT responsible, nor liable, for what is said by the channel owner, their guests or their live chat comments
Freemasons Against Real Truth Spreakers​A1000 BOLLOx
Freemasons Against Real Truth Spreakers​That doesnt wotk 1000
A1000
​all up for moding but not to be accused like i am being , only trying to help you here Matt
Freemasons Against Real Truth Spreakers​SEE SABINES CASE
Emily t​Jack..!?.. wasn't you just taking the P, out of someone else on that channel,
wtf​Maria.....you are confused....yet again....its actually you that was a jehovah witness...I am right aren't I sweetie
A1000
​Becks contacted DH with info - not me - take it up with her
Marie Marlin​Do you like Freddy‘s new videos Matt ? 😆
Marie Marlin​🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maria Stock​Anyway thanks Matt for removing that blog post which was incorrect caused so much devastation. Only paddy has to do the right thing nowz
A1000
​TM get a new day job , stop stalking and using clones, socks to bully others with your warped actions
Emily t​Katie, I remember being directed there as well.. by someone
Mrs 0​OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF
wtf​Maria.....you were a jehovah witness weren't you sweetie
Marie Marlin​4 in her bed and the little one said rollover 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A1000
​yes, so was Dilli - all by 1 woman
A1000
​off, yes, Matt
Maria Stock​That’s why I never forgot about you wtf. You have been on my radar since then.
Emily t​YES.. KATIE 💚
Mrs 0​ffs
Marie Marlin​No I wasn’t wtf i’ve told you this !!
A1000
​i am allowed to defend myself against ridiculous accusations
Maria Stock​And wtf we will prove to Emily that you trolled a woman to death. All in good time
wtf​I am on Maria stocks radar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A1000
​Maria - you are TM
wtf​MARIE....ITS MARIA....NOT YOU
Marie Marlin​Don’t wind me up sweetie !!! You know I hate repeating myself !!!
A1000
​using name of BH mod - Kitty
Mrs 0​I am TM
Marie Marlin​Oh ok 👌 you know I can make mistakes
A1000
​can't fool me anymore - enough now
wtf​MARIE.....READ IT AGAIN...I AM CHATTING TO MARIA
A1000
​I can prove it now
Maria Stock​You are on many many people’s radar including the Grady and Bingham families who are seeking revenge for your heinous trolling. RIP Wilma. Bye all. Thanks again Matt
Mrs 0​how embarrassing 😳
Marie Marlin​I thought Blackwood was a lady with blonde hair 👩
Emily t​Jack, you are not a JW.. you was looking for other people's views
A1000
​The Cullinane's will be taking action
Marie Marlin​Apparently it’s a bloke he says he works but I’m not so sure
Emily t​👋
Luke M​wife just had to check some business stuff for work tomorow 😉
A1000
​no, Marie - that's not Michelle Blake - using her videos
Maria Stock​I am not Trouser Mouse. I have been around since 2019 A1000 ask anyone.
wtf​EMILY.....MARIA STOCK IS GOING TO PROVE TO YOU THAT I KILLED A WOMAN ???????
Luke M​so as I was saying Dr Gregory John Tillet founded the GLLO special gay police in Aus according to pridehistory org au website
Margaret Painter​The only Cullinane that would care is his sister Eileen and she is cuckoo
Luke M​and he wrote the history of the OTO child abuse cult in Australia
Luke M​and was CEO of @ACONHEALTH biggest gay rights organization in Australia
Margaret Painter​Cullinanes family disowned him
A1000
​Maria is TM acc
Emily t​Not True.. lots of others have caused a lot of upset.. And it's not On
Maria Stock​You were involved in the stress that lead to her death. Yes wtf and it will be proven.
Luke M​one and the same.
A1000
​Not true , i speak to them still - not on what others have done, action IS being taken
Maria Stock​No I am not A1000 I am dream trippings friend he can verify me has met me in real life.
wtf​OK Maria 🥱
Margaret Painter​Eileen Ferris aka Cullinane has been told by her husband to give it a rest
Marie Marlin​Stress kills tell trouser mouse that won’t you he is a very stressful little beast
A1000
​no matter - you ignore the abuse of TM
Margaret Painter​Bull A1000 i know Eileens husband
Mrs 0​NOTHING said by SG is credible
wtf​freddy and rebecca missing in action.....yet again
Maria Stock​I don’t know what mouse has done. I am only filling the Michelle Bingham things.
Margaret Painter​He had a business in the markets with my brother
A1000
​TM gang killed my friends through stress if that's how people want to play , not nice at all , same soup different gravy
Maria Stock​*following
A1000
​Keep speaking to who you think you are 😂
Marie Marlin​Well said Mrs O 👏👏
Maria Stock​Who is your friend A1000? I didn’t know about this
Marie Marlin​Does anybody know why Freddie had to go to prison ?
Margaret Painter was timed out by A1000 for 300 seconds.
A1000
​no doxing here
Mrs 0​WHO AM I GASLIGHTING????
Emily t​No, i don't
Maria Stock​I’m very sorry to hear that and shocked actually. Please give me the information
A1000
​George, Rita, Patrick - how many more ?
Emily t​KATIE 💚.. 😔 XX
A1000
​BC alleged to be trolled to her death - another
Marie Marlin​Freddie Doxs people
wtf​Emily you going out today?
A1000
​strange how the 'story' is being twisted - TM gang have a lot to answer for
wtf​THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH LUKE
Marie Marlin​Doxing peoples names and addresses is illegal it is a crime 👮
TaylorTV!​tinyurl.com/dykecopdykecop
Emily t​I'M THINKING ABOUT IT
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​KATIE SAID IN HER LIVE THAT BC WAS DEAD AND DIDNT BELIEVE MATT
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​WASNT*
wtf​fresh air vitamin d lovely
Maria Stock​Yes it is but the police don’t care sadly Marie
Marie Marlin​Luke 🤢🤮
Yvonne Taylor​Oh thats interesting Tiger.
A1000
​who are you 'Tiger' are you SM ?
Yvonne Taylor​LUKE SHOULD BE IN JAIL
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​ISNT IT YVONNE
A1000
​Speak the same
Emily t​SO WINDY.. TREE IN MY GARDEN HAS JUST BLOWN DOWN 😱
A1000
​Yvonne do you still speak to Jas?
Yvonne Taylor​Why dont you use your own name instead of A1000?
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​IM TIGER KATIE NOT SHELLIE, NOT MOUSE JUST TIGER
A1000
​yes, wtf
Yvonne Taylor​i DO
A1000
​Yvonne , can you answer last question ?
No Body​It’s extremely hard to prove who people are behind an account, especially if it’s not registered in their correct name and if they use a VPN to hide IP address, very difficult
A1000
​cool , then you will know that you spoke to me a few years back
Yvonne Taylor​Can you answer mine A1000
Marie Marlin​Rebecca has had the police round for her behaviour online 👮 I don’t know what Mark thought about it all🤷‍♀
No Body​I wouldn’t feel safe using my legal name online not at all
Yvonne Taylor​I speak to lots of people
A1000
​My name is known Yvonne - Katie
Marie Marlin​I bet the poor man is relieved . Rebecca has left him for another man
A1000
​"Never say goodbye"
Yvonne Taylor​Why is Matt showing this geezer and why are ypu modding it KATHLEEEN?
A1000
​oh no Emily
Emily t​MARIE.. Has she 👮.. Nice to know, they are doing their job and taking it seriously
A1000
​It's Matt's channel , Yvonne , i have made my views clear
wtf​[message retracted]
Yvonne Taylor was timed out by A1000 for 300 seconds.
A1000
​That's not the real Yvonne
A1000
​jog on
Emily t​Yeah Katie.. its broken down in the garden.. 😱
wtf​LUKE got Russia back in the Olympics 🙃
Mrs 0​malter witty
A1000
​😮
Mrs 0​[message retracted]
wtf​emily don't take offenceelbowcough
Emily t​Who?.. The man talking.. Mrs O
Mrs 0​can luke stop putin ?
Mrs 0​yes Emily
A1000
​Disclaimer : I am NOT responsible, nor liable, for what is said by the channel owner, their guests or their live chat comments
Emily t​Jack 😂 🤣 😕
Emily t​OK..
A1000
​🤣
wtf​LUKE IS GOING TO STOP RUSSIA INVADING UKRAINE....WITH THE HELP OF THE GAY POLICE ? 🤣
Mrs 0​no wonder his Mrs limits his internet usage
Emily t​Exactly
A1000
​does he even believe himself
Terry the Tattie 77​Its worrying when even the mod issues a personal disclaimer. Matt - you should probably get rid of Luke
A1000
​😂
Emily t​😕
Mrs 0​luke is dangerus
wtf​Terry tampon cheer up luv
Emily t​Wtf
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​AGREE TERRY
Emily t​Not you wtf... WTF
wtf​tampon Terry.....is Christopher in bed still ?
wtf​emily 🙃
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​MATTS IS IN DEEP THOUGHT🤣
Emily t​🐶.. Bless.. so cute 🤗
wtf​matts thinking about his imaginary girlfriend
Emily t​😒
A1000
​bored sorry , am turning sound down but back up when he has lest , Music time
Emily t​😂
wtf​Katie 💃 🕺
Emily t​Katie 💚 x.. me as well
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​MATT DO YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS
wtf​emily 💃 🕺
A1000
​Same Love : https://youtu.be/V5_VedjD5Ng great song
wtf​activist ?
Mrs 0​imagine his devices being looked at ffs
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​WHY CALL IT THAT......YOUR SICK....
Terry the Tattie 77​🤣 Mrs O
A1000
​Needs to be a practavist first - practise what is preached
Terry the Tattie 77​This guy is a closet case
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​AGREE TERRY
wtf​Katie prat tavist ?
A1000
​🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶💙❤🧡💛💚💜❣
Terry the Tattie 77​He craves man love but fears catching something
TiGeR-JaNuS 2 🤣​SO THIS GUY DOES TALKS WITH ANGIE AND NOW HIS ON MATT TAYLORS
A1000
​made it up - like he does
wtf​tampon Terry......is Christopher talking to SG later ? he still wants her doesnt he ....so sweet
Terry the Tattie 77​Luke is perfect for Angie
Mrs 0​ill bet Luke doesn't get many dinner invites
Terry the Tattie 77​luke seems a bit effeminate to me
wtf​Terry.......are you single sweetie ?
A1000
​"we are boxed in and labelled"
wtf​thought so
A1000
​here's to love 💙
Terry the Tattie 77​I am not at all surprised his wife doesn't like him talking.
Mrs 0​Tel was single until he met me
A1000
​🎶🎵🎶🎵
wtf​SG has been live all this time
Terry the Tattie 77​Lol Mrs O. I've actually answered his question a long time ago... there's a reason I love being called an incel 🤣🤣
Millie​Hello 👋 😂
Millie​wtf 👀
A1000
​Millie 😊
wtf​SG just put up her link shall I go on ?
Terry the Tattie 77​I'm Terry Potato, not Terry Bean. I keep telling him, but he doesn't get it
A1000
​Im listening to music whilst watching live chat
A1000
​do need to get on soon , though
Millie​WTF.. have you gone, to speak to your special Fwend.. cute 🤗
Terry the Tattie 77​Good Choice, Katie! Luke is not a nice cup of tea
Millie​Katie squeeze 🤗 😇 🙃
Mrs 0​deccas done a vid 》》》》》》》》
A1000
​I prefer coffee
Millie​Where's jak gone? 🧐
Terry the Tattie 77​Erm... now antisemitism too
wtf​sg is moaning about her friends in the chat being more interested in making bread and butter pudding than going in live and actually talking to her....sounds about right
Emily t​Jack, SG is now making up some vile things about you now . wow 😲 and you feel sorry for that???
A1000
​?
Terry the Tattie 77​There you go Convid - Move to Australia, luke says being a massive wanka is a legal defense there!
Emily t​You have been emailing her, she's Just said 😂 😂 😂.. she is so desperate 😂
wtf​sg just said I have mummy issues @ 😂 how does she know!!!
wtf​luke still on ?
TaylorTV!​t.me/deepstatepedohuntersbitchute.com/hojuruku
Emily t​Why did you run off, when cath came on 😂
Luke M​oh add a space there
Luke M​pinned post #9 "deepstatepedohunters" for the leaked OTO training videos
Luke M​on telegram
Emily t​BYE ALL XX 💚 🌸
Luke M​i am not in australia
Luke M​i am a political refugee from Australia
A1000
​May your day be kind to you all ❤
Luke M​i got UNHCR paperwork. I'm in NAM now'
Luke M​I'm 6ft10 - how do you think i'm anything about manly 😉
Luke M​gentle giant haha
A1000
​eww wtf Tiger has done that ?
A1000
​not on
TaylorTV!​Thanks everyone! You can be sure that this is going to get a lot of reaction!
A1000
​💙
TaylorTV!​Thanks for doing a great job Katie!
Luke M​Yeah I'll save the best for Angie, I'll have the show notes typed up Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.