Saturday, 26 February 2022

David 'Joe' Neilson Whistleblower in the 1996 Katrina Taylor Murder Cover-up - Chatroom.

TaylorTV!​Introducing David 'Joe' Neilson.
peace​hello matt
TaylorTV!​Hello. I had to drop out of my live, because Joe called.
TaylorTV!​The next time he rings me, I'm going to go live.
peace​do you want my email address ?
TaylorTV!​All my troubles with Sussex Police stem from my relationship with Joe, and the 1996 Kattina Taylor murder cover up.
peace​everyone is watching Harry's live
TaylorTV!​email matttaylor2000@hotmail.com to receive an invitation to my private call in shows.
TaylorTV!​Dave Strange has already none so, and has confirmed his place around King Arthur's table.
TaylorTV!​Good on them.
peace​I am loyal to you matthew
TaylorTV!​There are more serious things going down in life, other than a bunch of middle aged pranksters having a meltdown over each other
peace​I support you in here in your live chat
TaylorTV!​I had a certain viewer ring me on my mobile today, while I was out with my magical imaginary GF, crying because you had doxxed her.
TaylorTV!​Don't feel you need to support me!
TaylorTV!​Just hanky spank me!
Emily t​Hi.. I've read this Matt.. x
peace​hello emily....someone has been crying to matthew
Emily t​And i was so shocked 😲 with the corrupt
TaylorTV!​This is real drama. Real life drama.
Emily t​Hi Jack x
peace​yes matthew.....so many serious things happening to people and yet some choose to obsess about silly youtube drama
TaylorTV!​There have been other viewers ringing me up in tears because of someone which was said on TaylorTV! It's all very silly.
David Strange​Hi Matt, Emily x
peace​emily...we prefer to watch matt Taylor TV than the silly drama on other channels
TaylorTV!​Hi Dave. Thanks for confirming your place around King Arthur's Round Table!
TaylorTV!​This is real life crime drama! As opposed to silly YT drama.
peace​hello strange daveelbowcough
peace​yes matt absolutely
TaylorTV!​I saved this man's life, using my military training.
TaylorTV!​This man is too afraid to return home, because he fears he'll be killed by Sussex Police.
peace​[message retracted]
Emily t​Hi David x
Emily t​Some people like the drama 🎭
TaylorTV!​Real life drama. And at the centre of why Sussex Police have done everything to ruin both Joe and I. and every victim of Police corruption.
Kevin Spacer​oi oi oi oi oi oi
peace​yes matt
David Strange​peace = not everyone is watching another channel
TaylorTV!​Who doxxed LadyBecks?
Emily t​So sad. isn't it Matt.. about the man that you helped
TaylorTV!​Silly YT drama v's Real Life Crime Drama.
peace​emily...some people prefer petty he said / she said arguments
TaylorTV!​He hasn't got long to live, and I want people to hear his story.
Emily t​I know.. They should chill out
TaylorTV!​The next time he calls I will be live with our conversation.
peace​matt...it was the mouse who doxed becks....a long time ago...her address was made public by the mouse in a vid
Emily t​That's good matt.. I read it on your blog, ages ago
TaylorTV!​Just because she was doxxed ages ago by someone, it's unfair she's doxxed again.
TaylorTV!​Angela Power-Disney says, "Bravo."
TaylorTV!​Thanks for reading it Emily.
Emily t​Matt knows that already Jack.. surely.. everyone does.. but she did put it out in the public herself
TaylorTV!​I think publishing his story in his own words, is the best way to get his message out there.
peace​how do I know she really lives there ? only going by what the mouse said....its probably not her real address ffs
Kevin Spacer​so what's this about
peace​anyway....this is far more important matt.....what you are doing here
TaylorTV!​Are you The Mouse's Parrot?
TaylorTV!​My mate David Joe Neilson.
TaylorTV!​Victim of serious police corruption.
peace​matt....you know I luv you babe
Lenny​Message deleted by TaylorTV!.View deleted message
TaylorTV!​Thanks! This is serious shit. This man is real, and his story is real. And Sussex Police corruption is real.
peace​yes matt totally agree
TaylorTV!​I should know, because I am also a victim of Sussex Police corruption, as are many hundreds/thousands of other people. ,
Lenny was hidden by TaylorTV!.
Emily t​Hopefully,.. it all stops with the nastiness..,and people start showing some kindness
peace​yes emily....matt has had to suffer much worse
TaylorTV!​This isn't a joke. And I don't appreciate Lenny taking this opportunity to take the piss and have a dig.
brianpc pc​hi matt .
Emily t​Matt.. was he the man that witnessed the weapon, in the drain
TaylorTV!​MM continues to threaten me with arrest if I say her name. I don't give a 💔 what her name is. I'm happy to never say her name again, if it helps!
TaylorTV!​Yes. And he also gatheredbinfo that the upstairs flat was being used for crime.
peace​[message retracted]
TaylorTV!​It was where the killer of Katrina went to after murdering her.
Emily t​YEAH MATT..
TaylorTV!​Joe saw him sitting by the drain.
Emily t​That's right Matt
TaylorTV!​That was wear he hid the murder weapon.
Emily t​yeah..
TaylorTV!​The Katrina Taylor remains unsolved.
TaylorTV!​it's being covered up
Emily t​I KNOW MATT.. so awful
peace​get Joe on live matt
TaylorTV!​The next time he calls in, I will go live.
TaylorTV!​This is a real life crime story.
TaylorTV!​And I'm right in the middle of it.
Emily t​So Sad 😔...
peace​Good work matt.....as usual
TaylorTV!​Certain police chiefs would rather scream stalker, rather than answer questions about very serious police corruption.
brianpc pc​so you protected him where matt and who from ? ? i missed that bit sorry .
Emily t​Exactly Matt
TaylorTV!​This is real. And I've risked my life to save this man. And my life has been turned upside down because of it.
brianpc pc​i believe you mat
SimpleTruth​Well done Matt for helping your friend expose this. Also explains why you have been targeted
TaylorTV!​This man claims I saved his life that day. and do you know what. I did save his life. I fought off two thugs who were attacking him.
TaylorTV!​I fucking hate OAP abuse.
brianpc pc​ah okay so paid thugs ??
Anon Amoss​APD and Luke M did a great job exposing Reece! he has even hidden his twitter account
TaylorTV!​And I've seen it done over and over again.
brianpc pc​me too mat .oap abuse is horrid ist disgraceful
TaylorTV!​They threatened us everyday afterwards, and we couldn't call the police.
TaylorTV!​My election campaign was sabotaged by these paid thugs.
peace​bullies
TaylorTV!​Email Joe and tell him your story Brian. The next time he calls in, I will be going live.
SuperAtom​Hi Matt
TaylorTV!​Brian. JP, Wanoa, APD. The list goes on and on.
Emily t​Bullies and Cowards
TaylorTV!​We were arrested that day for attacking the two thugs who came to kill Joe.
brianpc pc​i wish you knew me matt when this went on . i end thugs
SuperAtom​Is this about the Convid 21 chap ? about OAP’s ?
TaylorTV!​If I never came to Joe's rescue, he would be a dead man now.
peace​superatom
brianpc pc​shocking mat that is .
SimpleTruth​[message retracted]
SimpleTruth​[message retracted]
SuperAtom​good work matt
SimpleTruth​Thank god you were there that day Matt
peace​superatom....matt deals with serious issues....not petty youtube nonsense
TaylorTV!​It was our election office. We had two staff who we had to spend home, because of the daily intimidation we received.
TaylorTV!​I deal with real shit. Not YT bullshit.
Hakan Motui​vUm .NGO
paris barrington​Hi matt x
SimpleTruth​OMG this poor man. And you too Matt
Emily t​Matt x..
SuperAtom​peace, I know what Matt deals with, we go back years, he’s a good man
Emily t​Hi Paris x 💙
peace​Big up matt Taylor
TaylorTV!​I used my military training to fight off two assasins. It sounds crazy, but it's fucking true.
SimpleTruth​Hi Paris
paris barrington​Hi Emily x
David Strange​Hi Paris gtsy
peace​superatom you were just in Harry munkers live
Emily t​WOW 😲
paris barrington​Hi simpletruth x
David Strange​{good to see you}
TaylorTV!​I saved a man's life on 15 Jan 2015. and I've been targeted ever since.
SimpleTruth​Matt this explains why youve be targeted so badly
TaylorTV!​Thanks for joining me everyone.
peace​Great vid matt
brianpc pc​mat have a word with brian cockerill the taxman
Emily t​Matt.. I've read quite a lot and it's shocking 🤯
TaylorTV!​Please tell everyone about this.
SuperAtom​was i peace ? was u lurking then ?
paris barrington​Hi David x
TaylorTV!​I am the real deal.
peace​[message retracted]
SimpleTruth​Thanks Joe. You’re a brave man
peace​thanks matt
Emily t​WELL DONE MATT.. 👏 👏 👏
TaylorTV!​Remember to email me for an invitation to my private call in shows.
TaylorTV!​Thanks everyone
TaylorTV!​Thanks Emily.
peace​we luv you matt....laters
brianpc pc​i know your the real deal mat .
TaylorTV!​This is all about my own true life story of police corruption.
David Strange​Catch up later Matt, Emily and Paris.
SuperAtom​ok matt I will do, be good to catch up
Emily t​This is what you call,. serious.. not all the OTHER BS
TaylorTV!​They need court injuctions to keep me silent.
Emily t​👋 David x
SuperAtom​Hi David
SimpleTruth​Well done for having the courage to get this out in the open Matt
brianpc pc​ill put it on paps discord ne see what pops up .
TaylorTV!​Thanks Dave. Look forward to catching up with you later.
TaylorTV!​Last two minutes.
TaylorTV!​Thanks for sharing and caring.
TaylorTV!​Ending now.
TaylorTV!​❤
David Strange​Till next time peeps, I bid you a fond farewell bye x
Emily t​Bye All x 💙
brianpc pc​best regards
Emily t​Bless him x
TaylorTV!​Thanks everyone for watching.
SuperAtom​Thanks Matt
TaylorTV!​Thanks for sharing and caring.
TaylorTV!​This is real life drama!
TaylorTV!​Not YT bullshit.
SimpleTruth​Thanks Matt and Joe
peace​thanks matt
Emily t​it makes me feel like bursting into tears 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.