Saturday 26 February 2022

David 'Joe' Neilson Whistleblower in the 1996 Katrina Taylor Murder Cover-up - Chatroom.

TaylorTV!Introducing David 'Joe' Neilson.
peacehello matt
TaylorTV!Hello. I had to drop out of my live, because Joe called.
TaylorTV!The next time he rings me, I'm going to go live.
peacedo you want my email address ?
TaylorTV!All my troubles with Sussex Police stem from my relationship with Joe, and the 1996 Kattina Taylor murder cover up.
peaceeveryone is watching Harry's live
TaylorTV!email matttaylor2000@hotmail.com to receive an invitation to my private call in shows.
TaylorTV!Dave Strange has already none so, and has confirmed his place around King Arthur's table.
TaylorTV!Good on them.
peaceI am loyal to you matthew
TaylorTV!There are more serious things going down in life, other than a bunch of middle aged pranksters having a meltdown over each other
peaceI support you in here in your live chat
TaylorTV!I had a certain viewer ring me on my mobile today, while I was out with my magical imaginary GF, crying because you had doxxed her.
TaylorTV!Don't feel you need to support me!
TaylorTV!Just hanky spank me!
Emily tHi.. I've read this Matt.. x
peacehello emily....someone has been crying to matthew
Emily tAnd i was so shocked 😲 with the corrupt
TaylorTV!This is real drama. Real life drama.
Emily tHi Jack x
peaceyes matthew.....so many serious things happening to people and yet some choose to obsess about silly youtube drama
TaylorTV!There have been other viewers ringing me up in tears because of someone which was said on TaylorTV! It's all very silly.
David StrangeHi Matt, Emily x
peaceemily...we prefer to watch matt Taylor TV than the silly drama on other channels
TaylorTV!Hi Dave. Thanks for confirming your place around King Arthur's Round Table!
TaylorTV!This is real life crime drama! As opposed to silly YT drama.
peacehello strange daveelbowcough
peaceyes matt absolutely
TaylorTV!I saved this man's life, using my military training.
TaylorTV!This man is too afraid to return home, because he fears he'll be killed by Sussex Police.
peace[message retracted]
Emily tHi David x
Emily tSome people like the drama 🎭
TaylorTV!Real life drama. And at the centre of why Sussex Police have done everything to ruin both Joe and I. and every victim of Police corruption.
Kevin Spaceroi oi oi oi oi oi
peaceyes matt
David Strangepeace = not everyone is watching another channel
TaylorTV!Who doxxed LadyBecks?
Emily tSo sad. isn't it Matt.. about the man that you helped
TaylorTV!Silly YT drama v's Real Life Crime Drama.
peaceemily...some people prefer petty he said / she said arguments
TaylorTV!He hasn't got long to live, and I want people to hear his story.
Emily tI know.. They should chill out
TaylorTV!The next time he calls I will be live with our conversation.
peacematt...it was the mouse who doxed becks....a long time ago...her address was made public by the mouse in a vid
Emily tThat's good matt.. I read it on your blog, ages ago
TaylorTV!Just because she was doxxed ages ago by someone, it's unfair she's doxxed again.
TaylorTV!Angela Power-Disney says, "Bravo."
TaylorTV!Thanks for reading it Emily.
Emily tMatt knows that already Jack.. surely.. everyone does.. but she did put it out in the public herself
TaylorTV!I think publishing his story in his own words, is the best way to get his message out there.
peacehow do I know she really lives there ? only going by what the mouse said....its probably not her real address ffs
Kevin Spacerso what's this about
peaceanyway....this is far more important matt.....what you are doing here
TaylorTV!Are you The Mouse's Parrot?
TaylorTV!My mate David Joe Neilson.
TaylorTV!Victim of serious police corruption.
peacematt....you know I luv you babe
LennyMessage deleted by TaylorTV!.View deleted message
TaylorTV!Thanks! This is serious shit. This man is real, and his story is real. And Sussex Police corruption is real.
peaceyes matt totally agree
TaylorTV!I should know, because I am also a victim of Sussex Police corruption, as are many hundreds/thousands of other people. ,
Lenny was hidden by TaylorTV!.
Emily tHopefully,.. it all stops with the nastiness..,and people start showing some kindness
peaceyes emily....matt has had to suffer much worse
TaylorTV!This isn't a joke. And I don't appreciate Lenny taking this opportunity to take the piss and have a dig.
brianpc pchi matt .
Emily tMatt.. was he the man that witnessed the weapon, in the drain
TaylorTV!MM continues to threaten me with arrest if I say her name. I don't give a 💔 what her name is. I'm happy to never say her name again, if it helps!
TaylorTV!Yes. And he also gatheredbinfo that the upstairs flat was being used for crime.
peace[message retracted]
TaylorTV!It was where the killer of Katrina went to after murdering her.
Emily tYEAH MATT..
TaylorTV!Joe saw him sitting by the drain.
Emily tThat's right Matt
TaylorTV!That was wear he hid the murder weapon.
Emily tyeah..
TaylorTV!The Katrina Taylor remains unsolved.
TaylorTV!it's being covered up
Emily tI KNOW MATT.. so awful
peaceget Joe on live matt
TaylorTV!The next time he calls in, I will go live.
TaylorTV!This is a real life crime story.
TaylorTV!And I'm right in the middle of it.
Emily tSo Sad 😔...
peaceGood work matt.....as usual
TaylorTV!Certain police chiefs would rather scream stalker, rather than answer questions about very serious police corruption.
brianpc pcso you protected him where matt and who from ? ? i missed that bit sorry .
Emily tExactly Matt
TaylorTV!This is real. And I've risked my life to save this man. And my life has been turned upside down because of it.
brianpc pci believe you mat
SimpleTruthWell done Matt for helping your friend expose this. Also explains why you have been targeted
TaylorTV!This man claims I saved his life that day. and do you know what. I did save his life. I fought off two thugs who were attacking him.
TaylorTV!I fucking hate OAP abuse.
brianpc pcah okay so paid thugs ??
Anon AmossAPD and Luke M did a great job exposing Reece! he has even hidden his twitter account
TaylorTV!And I've seen it done over and over again.
brianpc pcme too mat .oap abuse is horrid ist disgraceful
TaylorTV!They threatened us everyday afterwards, and we couldn't call the police.
TaylorTV!My election campaign was sabotaged by these paid thugs.
peacebullies
TaylorTV!Email Joe and tell him your story Brian. The next time he calls in, I will be going live.
SuperAtomHi Matt
TaylorTV!Brian. JP, Wanoa, APD. The list goes on and on.
Emily tBullies and Cowards
TaylorTV!We were arrested that day for attacking the two thugs who came to kill Joe.
brianpc pci wish you knew me matt when this went on . i end thugs
SuperAtomIs this about the Convid 21 chap ? about OAP’s ?
TaylorTV!If I never came to Joe's rescue, he would be a dead man now.
peacesuperatom
brianpc pcshocking mat that is .
SimpleTruth[message retracted]
SimpleTruth[message retracted]
SuperAtomgood work matt
SimpleTruthThank god you were there that day Matt
peacesuperatom....matt deals with serious issues....not petty youtube nonsense
TaylorTV!It was our election office. We had two staff who we had to spend home, because of the daily intimidation we received.
TaylorTV!I deal with real shit. Not YT bullshit.
Hakan MotuivUm .NGO
paris barringtonHi matt x
SimpleTruthOMG this poor man. And you too Matt
Emily tMatt x..
SuperAtompeace, I know what Matt deals with, we go back years, he’s a good man
Emily tHi Paris x 💙
peaceBig up matt Taylor
TaylorTV!I used my military training to fight off two assasins. It sounds crazy, but it's fucking true.
SimpleTruthHi Paris
paris barringtonHi Emily x
David StrangeHi Paris gtsy
peacesuperatom you were just in Harry munkers live
Emily tWOW 😲
paris barringtonHi simpletruth x
David Strange{good to see you}
TaylorTV!I saved a man's life on 15 Jan 2015. and I've been targeted ever since.
SimpleTruthMatt this explains why youve be targeted so badly
TaylorTV!Thanks for joining me everyone.
peaceGreat vid matt
brianpc pcmat have a word with brian cockerill the taxman
Emily tMatt.. I've read quite a lot and it's shocking 🤯
TaylorTV!Please tell everyone about this.
SuperAtomwas i peace ? was u lurking then ?
paris barringtonHi David x
TaylorTV!I am the real deal.
peace[message retracted]
SimpleTruthThanks Joe. You’re a brave man
peacethanks matt
Emily tWELL DONE MATT.. 👏 👏 👏
TaylorTV!Remember to email me for an invitation to my private call in shows.
TaylorTV!Thanks everyone
TaylorTV!Thanks Emily.
peacewe luv you matt....laters
brianpc pci know your the real deal mat .
TaylorTV!This is all about my own true life story of police corruption.
David StrangeCatch up later Matt, Emily and Paris.
SuperAtomok matt I will do, be good to catch up
Emily tThis is what you call,. serious.. not all the OTHER BS
TaylorTV!They need court injuctions to keep me silent.
Emily t👋 David x
SuperAtomHi David
SimpleTruthWell done for having the courage to get this out in the open Matt
brianpc pcill put it on paps discord ne see what pops up .
TaylorTV!Thanks Dave. Look forward to catching up with you later.
TaylorTV!Last two minutes.
TaylorTV!Thanks for sharing and caring.
TaylorTV!Ending now.
TaylorTV!❤
David StrangeTill next time peeps, I bid you a fond farewell bye x
Emily tBye All x 💙
brianpc pcbest regards
Emily tBless him x
TaylorTV!Thanks everyone for watching.
SuperAtomThanks Matt
TaylorTV!Thanks for sharing and caring.
TaylorTV!This is real life drama!
TaylorTV!Not YT bullshit.
SimpleTruthThanks Matt and Joe
peacethanks matt
Emily tit makes me feel like bursting into tears 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.