Saturday, 26 February 2022

Creepy Smuttley and Fanny Bones Gatecrash TaylorTV! Chatroom!

TaylorTV!​you know it is mrs0
Luke M​oh yes now, it's reece he showed his face earlier in the stream.
peace​[message retracted]
Mrs 0​its reeces voice without any doubt
Angie Power-Disney​Bon Appetit Matt ...I just had lamb cutlets and croquettes
TaylorTV!​yummy
TaylorTV!​definitely his voice.
Mrs 0​ill go back to minding my own business now thats cleared up
peace​[message retracted]
Angie Power-Disney​@Luke M something fishy ...do audio comparisons with Reece Muttley previous videos
TaylorTV!​pls spread the word that he is a liar.
peace​[message retracted]
Mrs 0​clean ya lugs Disney lol
Angie Power-Disney​pants on fire hair sticking up like a telegraph wire
Luke M​dissident perks. I wish others could replace me.
Luke M​@Angie Power-Disney it's him on a different microphone. Don't go conspiracytard here, he did show this face and did a skin check when Matt asked at the beginning of this stream replay.
Mrs 0​Double Agent Disney 😆
TaylorTV!​He MUST be mentally insane to join TST.
Angie Power-Disney​ugh
Luke M​I just emailed Crimebodge who's suing Derbyshire police where reece is allegdly at.
Angie Power-Disney​I am audio hyper sensitised and either he is using voice filters or this is not smuttley
peace​imagine having reece smugley being your mental health counsellor
Luke M​They are for the try hard satanists rejected from the more powerful orders. I think that's where the kiddy fiddlers go that even the masons don't like.
peace​is reece a nurse ?
Mrs 0​he's probably on a different device, there's nothing sinister going on there, he sounds diff on SG but you could tell its him
TaylorTV!​I think he was the patient.
Angie Power-Disney​THAT IS NOT SMUTTLEY Reece Leverick I rest my case and reply no more
Nick Williams​I have solid proof you are buggoxed my fiend.
Luke M​@peace he claims to be looking after old ladies changing their bed pans if you watch his recent videos yes. You should be worried going into gov care when you get older in the UK. Satanists vs Granny.
Emily t​Hi Matt and All x 💙
peace​APD....so you believe its someone impersonating reece ?
Mrs 0​Well done nick williams on seeing the light
Luke M​@Angie Power-Disney you can go back to the start of the stream and play the video when he showed his face. then come back to where it's live.
Mrs 0​its probably danny moans she's listening to
peace​hello emily....where have you been ?
Nick Williams​Thank you Mrs O. I am doing somewhat about it. You can blame me, Taylor.
Luke M​what - did he just talk about child prostitutes?
TaylorTV!​I did a visual check on him, and saw him on camera.
Nick Williams​And don’t think of hacking me…
TaylorTV!​hi Emily.
Emily t​Hi,. visiting my brother and walking x
Mrs 0​who?
peace​🚶‍♀
TaylorTV!​What's your game Nick? What are you getting at about my treatment of Sharon Gale?
Luke M​I guess i used it to though talking about twenty10 org au but that was in the context of the gays pimping them.
Nick Williams​Power Disney Hoaxtead profiteer.
Nick Williams​Quaintance Wilson too.
TaylorTV!​Who are you Nick?
Nick Williams​You lot are all in it together.
peace​emily.....have you heard the breaking news? lady becks has announced that she is coming off youtube 🤪
Emily t​Blah blah blah.. 🙃
Luke M​the San Francisco gay choir.
Nick Williams​I am having you, Mr Taylor. Mark my words.
Emily t​The Police 🚨 are getting so fed up with social media BS..
Luke M​@Nick Williams Who are you?
peace​calm down nick ffs
Mrs 0​nick, for the last 2 yrs ive observed you going after certain people or threatening to but ive not seen any results, you just use innuendo and big words and try and rattle people
peace​emily..... yes indeed☹
Emily t​All the upset in the world 🗺...
peace​yeah....drama karma
TaylorTV!​Don't take the piss Jack. I get it in my neck off air.
peace​sorry matt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nick Williams​Watch The Bad X then.
Nick Williams​Last four or five days.
Mrs 0​oh and riddles
peace​relax nick
Luke M​People and myself. He thinks anyone who may dislike me will welcome him. Sadly, he'll find he's too distasteful and hateful for anyone's plate."
TaylorTV!​Bring it to King Arthur's round table. Join my private call-in show at 7pm. Email matttaylor2000@hotmail.com for your invitation.
Luke M​What's the + in LGBTQIA+ stand for?
Mrs 0​Nicks looking for a little corner to hibernate in since he realised he was wrong about Mr Smeggy, he's a bit lost really so be kind to him x
peace​matt....why is your 7pm show in private chat ?
TaylorTV!​Don't ask silly questions Jack!
Emily t​keeps others out
peace​others?
TaylorTV!​Do you want me to send you an invitation Jack?
Luke M​You must email us our own names of the round table. Angie Gets Genevieve. I'll be "Lucan the Butler"
Emily t​Others, that are after upset and trouble
peace​yes please matthew😇
Luke M​Lets LARP it like Reece Smuttley
peace​are u going to be in matts private show emily ? 🤔
Mrs 0​believe and trust in yourself, nobody else will have your back like you do
TaylorTV!​OK Jack. You have booked your seat around King Arthur's round table. Look out for an invitation about 6.50pm.
Luke M​@TaylorTV! if reece muttley or leverick is not his real name, how can you be prosecuted for defaming a nome de-plume that has not been doxxed?
Luke M​@TaylorTV! confirm you have my email ok?
peace​matt I have a new email address
Emily t​I'm not Jack..
TaylorTV!​I've got your email Luke. And your seat has been confirmed. That's the second time I've said that now.
Luke M​@TaylorTV! Invite Nathanial harris, and tell him you wont be doing most of the talking. He has a common fow with Smuttley and James Hind.
peace​why not emily ?
Apostate Glitter​I want to come to matt Taylors private chat too.
TaylorTV!​Nathaniel Harris won't be joining us.
Luke M​@TaylorTV! send Nathanial harris a link early now as he's not here of course.
Emily t​I can speak to Matt, if need be
Luke M​oh you don't like him? I got some concerns about his book publisher New Falcon Press in the USA, but there is two of them and he claims they are different. I like him for his work against OTO.
TaylorTV!​email matttaylor2000@hotmail.com NOW for an invitation for tonight's private call-in show.
peace​👍
Emily t​Are you, Jack
Nick Williams​I exposed Shaun Attwood…
Luke M​New Falcon Press pedophile - google it
Nick Williams​Ann Drogyne…
Nick Williams​And now you…
Mrs 0​lol nick
Nick Williams​Watch The Bad X.
Nick Williams​The info is from me.
Luke M​I trolled Ann Last night.
Nick Williams​Wear it!
Nick Williams​Hahah! Mrs O!
TaylorTV!​What's your problem with me Nick?
Nick Williams​Those who laugh last…
Mrs 0​Nick, Youknownutting!!
peace​[message retracted]
Nick Williams​You are about to discover, Taylor. Watch me! You are off on your holidays, and first will be publicly exposed.
Luke M​Tomlin reminds me of Matt.
peace​[message retracted]
Luke M​@Nick Williams he acted like it on his hump show stream when i came on yesterday 1 hour in.
Luke M​I gave it the benefit of the doubt because it shut down muttley.
peace​[message retracted]
Nick Williams​I am blocked from Drogynes ‘show’, Luke.
Nick Williams​So what makes you think I was there?
peace​EMILY 🙃
Luke M​I probably am too, he deleted my comment calling him out after the last stream. We'll see.
Mrs 0​Convid, Nick is the biggest exposerer on all of youtube
Luke M​I sent him an email about smuttley. Maybe i should forward it on to matt right now.. ok.
peace​nick exposed himself ? 🙄
Luke M​@TaylorTV! done
Mrs 0​hahaha Nick, is this you introducing yourself to Luke m?
Nick Williams​Shaun Attwood claiming he knows the gang members of Madeline MCCann alleged abductor amd was with him three critical weeks after.
Nick Williams​Is that good enough?
Luke M​@Nick Williams is trying to sell me his redeeming points. Feel free to add your two cents on him.
Nick Williams​Ann’s latest The Bad X video too.
Nick Williams​It’s my evidence!
Mrs 0​Luke is Nicks next new best mate since he's gone off Smeggy
Luke M​Look MCcain has gone on so long. I'm not in the UK. What about Terry Bean the next epstein. There are so many more rabbit holes to go down that actually lead somewhere. But that's my two cents.
peace​emily...you making dinner ? 🍲
Nick Williams​Deflecting for a reason, Luke?
Luke M​@Nick Williams what did I do?
Mrs 0​Nick is the only person on youtube who knows my real identity
Luke M​@Nick Williams none. I go after left wing and right wing ones. But I usually go after high ranking protected pedophiles with law enforcement assistance. That's how reece got me interested in him.
peace​reece is so rude
Nick Williams​I am sending the police around to you Taylor. It is me. Remember this…
TaylorTV!​Tell us more about Nick Mrs0
Luke M​@Nick Williams why?
Nick Williams​Good luck then Luke. I really believe you.
Luke M​@Nick Williams how did he trigger you? What's wrong with free speech if it's not libelous. I call Reece a pedophilia normalization activist and I got enough on him to get the authorities interested
TaylorTV!​I'm suing the police to lots of money 💰 the more they come, the more I get.
Angie Power-Disney​not this time Matt. This guy is a creep perso
Mrs 0​Nicks a youtube floater, he always has very important info on the wronguns(not smeggy though)
Angie Power-Disney​PERPS
Luke M​@TaylorTV! you talked to Crime Bodge yet, he actually sued the Homocops and won. The video got unredacted on my telegram group "deepstatepedohunters" and won. And he is suing Muttley's police district
Luke M​That was the video that was taken down I tried to play on the last stream with @Angie Power-Disney
Luke M​This is where it gets interesting...
Luke M​It's not me doing deflection. Here comes reeces deflection.
Angie Power-Disney​if this is Muttley he is off his face on drugs but I still say NOT HIM ....James Hind Julian Vayne YOU ARE NEXT
Nick Williams​Look at The Bad C Mrs O and then tell me something. I have the original proof behind the story’s.
Mrs 0​oh Angela Trust me that is Reece,
Angie Power-Disney​I RAISED MONEY FOR STIK
Luke M​@Nick Williams I was scared off Angela for 6 months by Brian Hurle, who is trying to make nice now. He never gave anything against her of substance though.
TaylorTV!​Please join us Angie. You don't have to appear on camera.
Angie Power-Disney​I raised noney for STOKE MANDEVILLE HOSLITAL
Emily t​Honey 🍯.. I'm back 😂 🤣..
Angie Power-Disney​NOT Savile
Luke M​He was leading me on with some evidence he claims to have but he never stand and delivered. It may be real evidence about the highest level satanists there are in this world.
TaylorTV!​I think less of you Luke, for being fooled by Hurle to be scared off Angie for 6 months.
Luke M​Because ... some of the content he gave me led to further content that was quickly redacted from the internet. Maybe he might realise he is danger and give me what he has.
Luke M​The evidence he teased seemed to check out. He is either intelligence to concoct what he gave me that lines up with my non-public classified research and the intelligence services watching my google
TaylorTV!​Hurle led both Angie and I up the garden path! with nothing at the end.
Luke M​search queries and browser history. I was loyal to the kids and I wanted that evidence so I had to appease him. After he lied to me a few times I blew him off. But I did get to destroy Chrissy
Luke M​Morris on his show that was fun.
Luke M​@TaylorTV! ditto. When he did it to me he used intelligence MI5 level shit. It's an interesting story if you know the full story. I gave about half of it on my first video with Angie.
Luke M​He told me I was going on with the ex-BNP Candidate in Maldon not Chrissiy Masonic Morries. HE also promised to be sending me the evidence as I was going to air. He never delivered.
Luke M​And then blocked me before I could even complain once after the last time I was on with him. Very suspect behaviour. But like I said, he if delivers he might be a good guy
peace​harry munker just put a new vid up
TaylorTV!​Irs great having you on the scene Luke. You are delivering first class work and you are an asset to the world.
TaylorTV!​is it about you Jack?
Luke M​Ironically tom Cahill and him are going at it now, and I'm not picking on aside. But I think I told tom to say something to piss him off and it worked.
peace​no matthew 🤪 makes a change doesn't it
Luke M​Yeah he's going to sleep with his little boy
Luke M​he's always talking about it.
peace​[message retracted]
Luke M​Smuttley is a low priority. I think I've crushed him and moved on. I should have led with the pinned tweet on @NigFrom - but I didn't. I feel stupid for not starting with that against him.
TaylorTV!​You have done great work beating Creepy Smugly at his own game.
Luke M​I guess tonight is the victory lap.
TaylorTV!​Are you joining my private call-in show tonight Creep?
TaylorTV!​Spot on Luke !
Luke M​If people want to do the 411 on me I have some links about what I am exposing and how I became a political refugee from Australia et all.
TaylorTV!​Thanks for sharing your story of humiliating Reece in my private call-in show
TaylorTV!​Tonight at 7pm
Luke M​@TaylorTV! did you get the email I sent to Ann Drodgeny et all calling him out re smuttley ?
peace​private call in show matt ?
TaylorTV!​Shout out to Luke M viewing from Vietnam, staying up late to join me in private chat from 7pm.
TaylorTV!​Have you sent me an email yet Jack?
TaylorTV!​Send me an email for an invitation. its easy.
Luke M​@TaylorTV! salute. But I will have my muzzle on. I so want to interview you in 5 months. We got to keep you a free man, so I have to speak in very formal way and qualify any points I make with sources
peace​[message retracted]
TaylorTV!​Hey Luke. Our private call is uncensored. and always will be.
Apostate Glitter​enjoyed it ta
TaylorTV!​the show is not for public distribution
Luke M​His lawyer was going WTF this is judicial corruption. a 3rd party can't be responsible for what luke mckee writes on blogspot with his own google account.
Luke M​Ah to take clips etc.
Luke M​The cops are very corrupt in Australia. It's a convict nation.
Cable Digital​[message retracted]
peace​[message retracted]
Luke M​but you are still prisoners of mother England. I bet you want to talk about the dirt I have on the Queen. Google Queen Ken Campagnolo.
TaylorTV!​No private call-in shows are recorded or streamed on a second or third party platform.
peace​Matthew.....rebecca wants you to give her my email address
paris barrington​Hi matt
TaylorTV!​hi Paris. Will you be joining us in private?
Angie Power-Disney​that is not smuttley reece leverick or he is on drugs using voice disguise tech in my most humble non conspiritard opinion....bring it on JAMES HIND
paris barrington​No Matt sorry x
TaylorTV!​it is him Angie. I saw him on camera to verify it was him.
TaylorTV!​OK Paris.
Angie Power-Disney​OK Smuttley is stoned
paris barrington​What’s going on here x
Luke M​IT's only on MY PC it's all been redacted from the internet
Luke M​I just found out Nathanial Harris has taken down shit at behest of the OTO from his blog. Interesting.
Angie Power-Disney​yup the satanic laugh OK @Matt that is him stoned
TaylorTV!​Harris doesn't appreciate me mentioning him in public.
peace​hello paris....Sharon gale has a new job....11K a year more apparently
TaylorTV!​Spot on Angie.
TaylorTV!​What is she doing Jack?
paris barrington​Hi peace x
Angie Power-Disney​Nathaniel Harris lost his child to the cult and so did his wife lose her child from a previous relationship lose her child to the cult
peace​matt....God knows
Luke M​sxIPT on archive is - what Harris took down
TaylorTV!​Last 10 minutes.
peace​Paris.....you do a good live x
peace​see u at 7 matt
paris barrington​Thank you peace x
Angie Power-Disney​I feel actually a bit physically sick when you host these demons Matt
TaylorTV!​Remember to email matttaylor2000@hotmail.com for an invitation to my TaylorTV! private call-in show starting at 7pm.
Cable Digital​I own all of matt's books
Terry the Tattie 77​That nausea may be nicotine overdose.
TaylorTV!​So do I Angie! I'd much rather be hosting you and Neelu. It would make a fascinating conversation.
peace​cable digital...you keep trying to go live with Sharon gale but you don't appear to know how to use stream yard
TaylorTV!​Bert and Ernie are in the house!
peace​hello tampon tel...your boyfriend Chris bottled it the other day....he didn't turn up at the pub
Cable Digital​What happened in the hotel room after he left?
peace​cable digital....or should I say Chris brindle
TaylorTV!​Stop wanking over this Christopher.
peace​hello chris
Angie Power-Disney​Matt WTF ????
peace​kinky matt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
TaylorTV!​Yes it's true Angie.
Luke M​you'll be back soon?
TaylorTV!​Private Call-in Show.starting at 7pm.
TaylorTV!​Invitations going out soon.
peace​lady boys 🤔
Luke M​ok 😉
Luke M​i do zoom 😉
Luke M​or it's something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.