Wednesday 7 December 2022

WHO IS REMY THOMAS TO PISS ON MY DREAMS & ASPIRATIONS?

I don't know this person.

Marie Marlin, a loyal, informed and regular viewer called him out as xxxxxxx, as soon as he made himself known as Remy Thomas.

Why is he being a weirdo clever-clogs by communicating to me through code.

As if I've got time to waste it seeing what he had to say to me! Luckily Google Translate offered instant relief from the suspense of what this creep had to say!

My dreams are dreams and your dreams are your dreams.

Who is Remy Thomas, a complete stranger to me, to come onto my channel and leave a trail of negative comments about what I believe in and what I've dedicated my life to achieving.

Just who the hell does Remy Thomas think IT is to throw his negativity at me?

Please leave a message if you are reading this..... and tell me what you think?

"STOP LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD"

Who on Earth is Remy Thomas to tell me to stop living in a dream world, when the Metaverse is already upon us.

This is beyond criticism, this is fixation and obsession.

In a world in which more letters are being added to LGBT than there are sexual positions, 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 HOW THE FUXK IS REMY THOMAS ENTITLED TO TELL ME TO STOP LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD?

I've got every right to believe in any world I want to believe in.

Whomever Remy Thomas is, IT'S a cruel bitch that has NO RIGHT or ENTITLEMENT to TELL ME WHAT I MUST BELIEVE IN AND DREAM OF ACHIEVEING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.