Friday 2 December 2022

Cancelled!

Nearly two weeks after having my home stormed by six thugs in black, having all my worldly digital property seized, thrown in a police cell for 15 plus hours and accused of Stalking with Violence, I have now been cancelled, after a second Copyright Strike against my King Arthur II TV! YouTube channel.

Binning hundreds of hours of original YouTube entertainment, (which you wouldn't find anywhere else in the whole wide Galaxy), I'm again reeling after what seems like my tenth YouTube channel being cancelled, following malicious and frivolous copyright strikes, made by a particular individual whom I am not allowed to name!

Gagged from revealing the identity of the individual who's accused me of Stalking with Violence and who made the Copyright Strikes, due to bail conditions, my Fairuse Rights have been now abused alongside my Human Rights.

I AM A VICTIM OF CRIME AND HAVE NO ONE TO TURN TO FOR HELP!

On the verge of securing £200 million investment from the Saudi Investment Fund, I am posed to start construction of the King Arthur II TV/Film Studios, here in Mouslecoombe, built with Michael Reynolds Earthship Technologies, creating a New Camelot on the outskirts of Brighton.

Read more: www.Brighton2222Project.wordpress.com

Enticing me to beg forgiveness via emails through a third party, the particular individual making these false allegations against me, is free to boast of his achievements, to his fellow Satanic Temple members.

I am now left dazed and confused as to where I can go for JUSTICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.