Sunday 4 December 2022

On Saturday 3 December 2022 at Approximately 18:33hrs...

At approximately 18:33hrs on Saturday 3 December 2022, while at my girlfriend's place, serving up our evening meal before the World Cup game between Argentina and Australia, I received a Private Numbered call, which upon answering was a female police officer from Brighton's police station.

I was informed that there had been a complaint of Malicious Communications made against me by a particular individual, and that I was to not mention the individual's name online

It was explained in the clearest of terms that the particular individual had been told not to mention my name online too.

Knowing the pattern of these malicious and frivolous complaints being made against me, I asked the officer what I should do, if the particular individual mentioned me online, to which the answer was to screenshot the comment and contact 101.

At about 21.15hrs later that night on YouTube, a content thief who I know to be James M, premiered a video featuring East 17 Superstar Brian Harvey and his glamour model girlfriend Nikki Lee.

In the chatroom, the particular individual, who was specifically told by Brighton police NOT to mention my name, made the following comment.

A report has been submitted to 101, and I await further instruction and action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.