Now isn't that a surprise!
It doesn't take too much digging (via Google), to learn that the veil of satanism hangs heavy over the leafy country garden of Sussex, (and especially the pagan town of Lewes.)
Links of Satanism to Sussex Police
Another link between Satanism and Lewes, comes with Nick Gangandi and Rosemary Barratt; and later, Margaret Gardiner.
Lets start with Rosemary Barratt. She was such a bad satanic witch, that even the leading satanic cults didn't want her.
Its on public record that a certain police secretary called Rosemary Barratt, who once worked in Lewes police station, was later exposed as a satanist so diabolical, that even the Temple Set were happy to see the back of her.
SATANIC CULT INSIDE LEWES POLICE STATION
In 1990, a Satanist from Lewes hit the headlines after her Satanic revels were exposed in a tabloid newspaper. Her name was Rosemary Barratt and she worked as a secretary inside Lewes Police Intelligence Unit, a fact which could not fail to stimulate some curiosity.
Barratt had long fostered a deep interest in severe sado-masochistic sex, having relations with literally dozens of magical masters. These assignations involved different magical groups and individuals, many of whom were outside of the Temple of Set. Obviously this was something of interest to the press who enjoyed laying bare such titillating diatribe.
However, she brought both herself and the Temple of Set into disrepute, a group which prides itself on being non-violent and ethical.
Speaking with David Austin, Magister and founder of the UK branch of the Temple of Set, revealed that he had concerns about her involvement with other less savoury & ethical magical groups.
Some of these were dangerous people who had advocated human sacrifice and extremely unpleasant sexual acts involving torture. The question was, were there other people connected with Barratt's cultic activities still working in Lewes Police Station?
The Hexagon Archive continued correspondence with the Chief Constable for Sussex; Paul Whitehouse and asked him outright if he knew of any Satanists in the force. Whilst he was prepared to answer some very limited questions regarding the case, he became extremely evasive over Barratt's involvement in his Police Station, merely referring to her in her role as 'clerk-typist' and pointedly refused to state whether he personally knew of Satanists inside his force.
The question was (and remains), were there other people connected with Barratt's cultic activities still working in Lewes Police Station?
Pay attention to the fierce reaction of the then Chief Constable Paul Whitehouse, who was said to become "extremely evasive over Barratt's involvement in his Police Station," and "pointedly refused to state whether he personally knew of Satanists inside his force."
Paul Whitehouse was the Sussex Chief Constable between 1993 and 2001.
He hit the headlines in 2001 following his resignation from his post, following the fatal shooting of James Ashley, 39, an unarmed man, who laid naked in his bed with his girlfriend, when he was shot and killed by armed Sussex police officers storming into his bedroom.
The then Home Secretary in Tony Blair’s government, David Blunkett, put pressure on Whitehouse to resign. He effectively invited the now defunct Sussex Police Authority, to dismiss Whitehouse if it wanted to restore public confidence in the county’s police force.
Retiring on a full pension; (a common trend among police officers who found themselves facing disciplinary action), Whitehouse maintained he had done nothing wrong, and that his police officers acting professionally, so much so that he promoted the two police officers after the event.
He said at the time, “I have done nothing wrong. I have behaved to the highest standards of integrity that I expect all my officers to have.”
Read more: Celebrating 50 years of Sussex Police
Now lets remember Nicholas Gargani:
WAS HE MURDERED BY SUSSEX POLICE? asks David Neilson.
"Major information has come to light that Mr. Nicholas Gargani was investigating Council Leader Norman Baker involvement Lewes District Council Corruption and crimes which covered attempted murder Criminal fraud criminal harassment, criminal conspiracy with Sussex Police and Ken Bodfish of Sussex Police Authority to harassment members of the public who had found out to much about Lewes District Councils criminal activities "
Was Nicholas Gargani killed for investigating links between the then Lewes District Council Leader Norman Baker, and other Lewes District Councillors immensed in corruption and satanism?
Circumstantial evidence suggests he was....
On April 17th 1996, about midday, a screaming kicking body plunged 150ft down from the cliffs over-looking the idyllic English town of Lewes in East Sussex. The tragic victim was twenty-six year old Nicholas Gargani, a resident of the town. The only witness to this event was a solitary factory worker emptying trash on the industrial estate below. Police were called and immediately began an investigation which was to become one of the most bizarre Britain has seen in recent years.
As Nick Davies continues the story in his Guardian newspaper article dated April 12, 1997.
"When the police first came to the scene, they assumed that they were dealing with an accident. Lots of local people like to walk along the top of the cliff and some of them like to clamber over the farmer’s gate and walk near the edge where the view is best. Sometimes, they even sit on top of the cliff, dangling their legs over the side and watching the seagulls swirl over the red rooves of Lewes. The police looked through the dead man’s pockets, found that his name was Nic Gargani, that he was aged 26, that he lived in a flat on a housing estate near by, and, in search of next-of-kin, they decided to go to his home. That was when the mystery began.
As they opened the door of his sitting room, the police came upon an unexpected scene. In amongst the ordinary debris of a normal life – the rubber plant, the bean bags, the shelf full of books – they saw signs of a terrible fear. First, just inside the door, they found six pages of the Bible stuck in a neat row on the right-hand wall. Written in black felt-tip pen on the wall beside them, was a message: “I put these pages here to protect me from the black magic.” Lower down, they found another message: “Please, God, save me.” Looking across, they saw that the opposite wall was almost filled with a drawing of a crucifix with one more message scrawled beneath it: “I fear black magic.”"
“I fear black magic.”
Read more: Satanism in Sussex by Nick Davies
And now Michael Taylor and Margaret Gardiner.
Published on The Argus, 10th December 2008 by Simon Barrett, the headline read:
Police worker jumped to his death from Beachy Head
A police worker jumped to his death at Beachy Head after being victimised and bullied by his new boss, an inquest was told.
An inquest into his death at Eastbourne Coroner's Court yesterday was told the 51-year-old Sussex Police infrastructure manager had become gradually more depressed after new IT department head Margaret Gardiner was appointed in June last year.
In a statement read by the coroner, Mr Taylor's daughter Natalie Macaulay, who also worked at Sussex Police, said her father was "very afraid" of losing his job after Mrs Gardiner broke up established teams and made redundancies.
She said his workload was continually increased and added: "It became apparent that she was victimising and bullying him. She gradually chipped away at my dad's confidence until he questioned his own suitability for the role."
But Dr Gardiner told the inquest she had actually lightened Mr Taylor's workload when she realised he was feeling overwhelmed.
She said: "I tend to be inclusive and honest with my team. I can be firm but I have never failed to support a member of my staff."
The inquest was told no formal complaints were ever made against Mrs Gardiner and that some colleagues described her management style as a breath of fresh air.
Mr Taylor, who had worked at Sussex Police for 17 years, killed himself on May 1. Dr Gardiner resigned on May 4.
In a note left to his wife Rosemary at the family home in Telscombe Park, Peacehaven, Mr Taylor said: "Work has impacted on our relationship since June 2007 and the impact is still growing.
"I am in a battle I cannot win at work and I need some peace."
East Sussex Coroner Alan Craze recorded a verdict of suicide while the balance of his mind was disturbed .
He added: "It is quite clear his problems at work were, in his mind, becoming acute and constitute the only reasons he took his own life."
In a statement, Deputy Chief Constable Giles York said: "Sussex Police is ensuring its welfare and HR policies and procedures are as supportive as possible.
"This will ensure that managers are fully aware of staff well-being and also reinforce that they know how to access services and feel properly and appropriately supported."
The Comments Say It All
The comments underneath, further illustrate the low moral of Sussex police and the failure of leadership and competent management within the organisation.
10th December 2008 5:29 pm
As a Sussex Police staff member I can confirm their management style, particularly at HQ, is terrible. Mike Taylor was a very good member of staff and what happened to him was disgusting. I certainly didn't find Dr Gardiner "a breath of fresh air". In fact, she was a continuation of the same old bad style of bullying and bluster to cover their (the management's) lack of skill and talent. Thank God she is gone!
10th December 2008 5:55 pm
Whilst Ms Gardiner should be held accountable for her actions and 'management' style leading to the death of Mr Taylor Sussex Police should also take some of the responsibilty for allowing this to happen in the first place.
As an ex-employee of Sussex Police, who worked for the organisation for 13 years, I too witnessed bullying in the workplace. At my exit interview in early 2007 I was asked whether I had ever seen any incidents of bullying and harassment whilst employed by the organisation. My answer was yes.
To this day no one from Sussex Police has ever contacted me to discuss this further and the worrying thing is is that the person responsible for the bullying still works for the organisation, and continues to be employed in a supervisory role.
Instead of making themselves look good on paper by sending their employees on courses such as Equal Opportunities, Race & Diversity and anti bullying & harassment maybe they should simply listen to their staff and act on the information they are given.
This is not the first time that they have let a staff member down badly and I am certain that it won't be the last!
10th December 2008 6:24 pm
A trick often used to sweep bullying under the carpet is by concluding it as a 'personality clash', therefore nothing can be done to overcome it. It's two individuals clashing, where in actual fact it is one person with an ego problem making the other person's life a misery.
I found Margaret Gardiner on LinkedIn and she states that she has taken early retirement. I hope that is true so she will not make anyone else's life a misery from now-on.
Good riddence to her.
10th December 2008 6:37 pm
Margaret Gardiner needs to be held accountable in some way for the bullying.
As a Sussex Police employee I have witnessed and been the victim of bullying in the work place, unfortunately this is not unusual.
Although there are policy's in place, they are often not adhered to and the bullying is brushed under the carpet.
Two Sussex Police employees have tragically taken their own lives this year, what will it take for Sussex Police to take notice and make changes?
My thoughts are with Mikes family for whom life has been altered for ever.
The latest negative news from Sussex police confirms that nothing has changed and that the status quo of low moral in Sussex police continues:
Survey finds police suffering from low morale and anxiety
By Karen Dunn, Local democracy reporter 27 February 2019
Almost 90 per cent of Sussex Police officers who responded to a survey said morale within the force was low.
Proof of Satanism in the UK
Sourced from Christians Demand Action Against Satanist Ritual Abuse
By Wilfred Wong for English Churchman
Satanist Ritual Abuse (SRA) exists in Britain and is a growing problem, harming and destroying the lives of an increasing number of children and vulnerable adults because the UK authorities are simply not taking this crime seriously, a conference in London of about 60 Christians heard on Saturday 21 May. The conference was organised by the Christian organisation, the Coalition Against Satanist Ritual Abuse (CASRA), which was founded in February 2014 to provide a permanent UK organisation that campaigns against SRA, conducts research on this issue and publicly exposes it.
LIST OF SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTED SRA CASES IN BRITAIN
(Note: this is not an exhaustive list)
1. On 9th November 1982, Malcolm and Susan Smith and Albert and Carole Hickman, were convicted in Telford, Shropshire for a series of sexual and physical assaults against children during the course of satanic rituals.Malcolm Smith carved an inverted cross on one child’s abdomen and branded her genitals with a red-hot altar knife.
2. On 23rd July 1987 Brian Williams was convicted at London’s Central Criminal Court for the sexual abuse of 15 girls and boys. He assaulted his victims on an altar dedicated to Satan and forced them to abuse each other.The rituals were performed with a Satanist pentagram drawn on the floor in blood.
3. On 8 August 1990 Reginald Harris was convicted at Worcester Crown Court after admitting to two specimen charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a 15 year old girl and her younger sister. Harris told his victims he was a satanist high priest. The children were terrified into submission by Harris’s satanist rituals. He had drawn up a satanist “coven contract of marriage” to the older girl.
4. On 3rd July 1992 a 57 year old satanist was sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court to 12 years in prison for sexually abusing his niece. He had raped his victim two or three times per week between the ages of 10 and 12. The Court also heard details of a “black magic room” where the abuser kept an altar and ritual equipment. When the child was 12 she became pregnant and was required by her uncle to give birth in that room. The victim was terrified by her uncle’s satanist rituals. He threatened to rape her younger sister and kill her pets if she ever spoke of the abuse. On one occasion he snapped the neck of one of her pets in front of her and drowned another.
Judge Dennis Clark told the man: “Your fascination with the occult or devil-worship played a part in impelling you towards this evil behaviour.”
5. On March 11, 2011, Colin Batley, the leader of a Satanist coven, was convicted at Swansea Crown Court of more than 20 sexual offences against children including 11 rapes.
He and other satanists had ritually abused children in Kidwelly, Wales, where their coven was based. The children, some as young as 11, were subjected to “organised and systematic” abuse by Batley, his wife and two women coven members.
Jacqueline Marling, 42, was jailed for 12 years for aiding and abetting rape, causing prostitution, indecency with a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity. Batley’s wife Elaine, 47, was jailed for eight years on three charges of indecency with a child and sexual activity with a child. Shelly Millar, 35, was jailed for five years for indecency with a child and inciting a child to engage in sex. A fifth defendant, Vincent Barden, 70, admitted assaulting an under-age girl.
6. Two members of a Witches’ coven in St. Ives, Cornwall, were convicted at Truro Crown Court in December 2012 for their “ritualistic, sickening” sex abuse of young girls. Jailing Jack Kemp for 14 years and Peter Petrauske for 18, Judge Graham Cottle told them: “The offences range from the extremely serious to the truly horrifying.”
The judge said that the scars left on the victims were so obvious “that it would seem extremely unlikely that either of them have any real prospect of recovery.” Petrauske was convicted of rape, aiding and abetting an attempted rape, and indecent assault. Kemp was convicted of 10 sexual offences.
7. On February 9, 1989, Winchester Crown Court sentenced a sixty-year-old engineer to twelve years’ imprisonment on two charges of incest with one of his five daughters. The man, who was described in court as a practising Satanist had fathered several children by his own daughter. To one of them, to whom he was both father and grandfather, he later committed acts of gross indecency and indecent assault. He made his daughter pregnant no less than five times. She had two miscarriages, a still-birth and a normal child. Another was profoundly mentally and physically handicapped. He claimed to have been “instructed by the spirits” to have sex with his daughter. When police arrested the man at his home in Fareham near Portsmouth they found a small room in the bungalow that he described as his “magic room”. There were occult symbols on the floor and on the walls, and occult and witchcraft books. They also found a black priest’s robe and an altar. On it were phials of oil used in sex rituals. He pleaded not guilty to charges of incest with his four other daughters.
8. On 25 July 1988, Hazel Paul, a 28 year old mother of three, was jailed for 5 years at the Old Bailey. Paul was convicted of falsely imprisoning a 15-year-old girl and inflicting on her grievous bodily harm during satanic rituals. She also hypnotised the girl and encouraged a male friend to sexually abuse her.
The jury heard a 15-year-old boy describe how Paul had ordered him to cut and carve the girl during rituals which also involved placing lighted candles on or around the victim’s vagina. Two other defendants were convicted with Paul of the assaults. The jury heard, and accepted by convicting, the explicit details of Paul’s satanic rituals.
9. In 1987, Andrew Newell was sentenced to seven years in prison for killing his best friend in what was regarded by the police as a Satanist ritual. Newell stabbed Philip Booth five times around the heart. A murder charge was later reduced to manslaughter. Books on the occult and occult symbols were found in his room, with the words Lucifer, Leviathan, Satan and Belial. Timothy Barnes QC, told the court that Newell’s record box had been used as a makeshift black magic altar. It was covered with bloody fingerprints and a smear of Philip Booth’s blood.
“When police opened the box they found a lot of material associated with the supernatural,” he said, “including candles that had been lit and a white-handled knife.”
10. Peter MacKenzie was sentenced at St. Albans Crown Court in August 1989 to 15 years in prison for 4 rapes and 17 other sexual assaults against 13 juvenile girls. His victims were as young as 6. An accomplice, John Baxter-Taylor, pleaded guilty to one charge of indecent assault and was sentenced to 15 months in prison. The court heard how MacKenzie told his victims he was ‘Asmodeus’, an historic satanic name principally associated with 19th century French Satanism, and made them recite prayers dedicated to him. MacKenzie had sexual intercourse with girls aged 6 and 7 by promising them magic powers. MacKenzie said they could become witches in his magic circle. He terrified his victims by warning them that unless they took part in the rituals and kept silent about the abuse they would die. All the children had to undergo counselling and psychiatric help, which was expected to last for several years.
Christopher Lee discusses Black Magic in 1975
This list shows that satanic crimes are being committed across the nation, and it's their respective county police forces, who are at the forefront of discovering criminal satanic malpractice.
You will notice that all satanic crimes involve paedophilia, confirming satanism is a paedophile sex cult.
In this blog alone, I've identified 5 connections of satanism to Sussex police; but can only publicly present 4...
1. Rosemary Barratt - Sussex police worker who was a member of a satanic cult, The Temple Set
2. Nicholas Gargani - Died after plummeting from a cliff, in fear of his life by dark forces, using black magic.
3. Michael Taylor - Sussex police worker committed suicide by jumping off a cliff, after harassment and bullying by a Sussex police IT Department head called Margaret Gardiner.
4. Sussex police acting on the complaint of harassment by an alleged satanic cult leader called Mr D, over and above a complaint of harassment and stalking against Mr D to Sussex police on 21 June 2019, by Mr.X.
Who is the @LaughingDevil1?
Having suffered from the malicious communication, harassment, stalking, gas-lighting, doxxing and general trolling from the satanic Hoaxtead Research community, I am better placed than many to appreciate the stress, strain, alarm, distress and alarm one suffers as a victim of trolling.
In the same instance that unknown trolls shut down any freedom of speech, by maliciously calling the venues at which Greg Hadfield booked MP Chris Williamson to speak, and issuing outright death threats and malicious communications; so too, have satanic trolls shut down my freedom of speech and expression by making malicious reports to Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and other government institutions, spreading lies and deception, that I have broken imaginary laws.
Only a satanic sect within Sussex police would act of the instructions of an alleged satanic cult leader, complaining of his name being mentioned in the public online arena.
As Greg hadfield wrote in his article - A first rough draft of history: Chris Williamson MP in Brighton and Hove
"The relatively small number of people who conspired to engineer this stunt appeared to find it hilarious. Researchers who keep an eye on some of these known “trolls” kindly sent me screenshots from Twitter, a small selection of which I publish here. One of the pivotal protagonists in this seems to have been someone apparently called Liam McAfferty (@lee_ham).
In the 74 minutes — from the first “Adolf Hitler” at 10.46pm and midnight — there were nearly 300 fake registrations; this continued until Mr Williamson stood up to speak on Thursday, August 8 — by which time there had been nearly 1,000 fake registrations."
An anonymous Twitter “troll” known only as @laughingdevil1
"A map attempting to indicate where “anti-Semites” live was updated, with a Twitter “thread” showing how its creator — an anonymous Twitter “troll” known only as @laughingdevil1 — listed Brighton and Hove as the most anti-Semitic town or city in the country; I was among a dozen or so named individuals whose homes or workplaces it attempted to map. Several organisations — including Sussex Friends of Israel — and even more individuals promoted the map and its contents. Some of those named have made complaints — either jointly or severally — to Sussex Police.
I was at home, making last-minute preparations. My contact at Friends Meeting House seemed upset and was immediately apologetic: “I’m sorry, Greg. The meeting has been cancelled. We can’t proceed.”"
Again, we reveal a sixth connection between Sussex police and satanism, because as we can surmise from the sentence below, that a satanic sect, (with a Jewish background) were stepping outside of their jurisdiction, by approaching the venue, and warned them that, "it may not be possible to guarantee the safety of Mr Williamson, venue staff, and the building."
"I have since learned that in the two hours or so before I was told of the cancellation, officers with Sussex Police approached the venue and — based on what intelligence is not yet clear — said it may not be possible to guarantee the safety of Mr Williamson, venue staff, and the building. Officers, however, made clear they were not ordering the venue to cancel the event; no officer contacted me."
Sending Sussex police officers to do the dirty work of the satanists is a common, if not daily occurrence, in Sussex police.
Matt Taylor Live at 5 - Mr D sends in Sussex police to arrest :Mr.X