Sunday 6 November 2016

King Arthur Decoded.


Growing up I’ve heard about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Of how Guinevere, Arthur’s wife, ran off with Sir Lancelot. I heard the stories about the sword in the stone; where only a special person could pull the sword from the stone and be the rightful king. But to me these were just that- stories; tales of fiction, similar to trolls and dragons and vampires and space cowboys.

So when I discovered Arthur WAS REAL I was blown away! Not only was he real, but he was an AMAZING man! Not only was he an amazing man but he was connected to THE MOST AMAZING MAN THAT EVER WAS! Arthur was a resonance of JESUS CHRIST. You would think this amazing fact should be known by everyone! But the information is blatantly suppressed due to the ones ruling our world today who don’t want to lose their control if this info was known to the vast public.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.