Saturday 9 March 2024

For The Record...

While serial liar James Hind claims to have played no part in the false allegation, that I took three teenage boys into the woods to have sex with, after showing them videos of babies being beheaded, I continue to firmly believe that he did.

Serial liar James Hind is on record offering to contribute £300 to anyone who starts any legal case against me.

In fact he sounded quite upset that Shellie Mote didn't take him up on his offer.

Having admitted to pretending to be a 12 year old boy online, it is no stretch of the imagination that he pretended to be a 12 year old boy and inticed three teenage boys from my neighbourhood to target me, with the other of financial gain.

And of course, he would never admit to doing so. Because to admit he did so, would be opening himself up to criminal prosecution.

Which goes without saying, that he would deny any involvement, whenever the need arises to deny any involvement.

Make no mistake about it, serial liar James Hind has been obsessed and fixated about me for years.

"I will keep a close eye on Matt Taylor"

While he won't directly make a false allegation against me, in fear of having to reveal himself to the police.

He is more than happy to entice, encourage and offer £300 to anyone else to do so.

Serial liar James Hind has lied and lied and lied, but we are expected to believe him when he says he played no part in setting me up, with the Boys in the Woods bullshit.

Once a serial liar always a serial liar, and everyone can see through his lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.