Tuesday 13 February 2024

Sussex Police Caught Soliciting a suspected Criminal into making a malicious criminal complaint against Conspiracy Theorist, Matt Taylor.

Sussex Police face fresh allegations of corruption today, after a telephone conversation between a suspect in a firearms and harassment case, is heard being solicited by a Sussex Police officer, into making a malicious and frivolous allegation of handling stolen goods, against thorn in the side of Sussex Police since 2012, Matt Taylor...

Confused transgender champion Paris Barrington from Peterborough, released a telephone conversation between him/herself and Sussex Police DC Andy Mountford-Laker and Northamptonshire PC Michael Clarke; during which damning evidence is presented, which shows Sussex Police going to all and any lengths, to bring a malicious prosecution against ex Royal Military Policeman Matt Taylor.

In one extract, we hear Paris talking to PC Michael Clarke;

No, you called me and you told me you had my phone, listen this is what start all this off, you phoned me, not you personally, it was err, err, err DC Manford, he phoned me and he wanted to prosecute Matt Taylor, so I went along with it if I don’t get any agro, but you seem to be annoying me for some reason.”

From the extract above its clear that it was Sussex Police DC Andy Mountford-Laker, who contacted Paris Barrington, because he wanted to “prosecute Matt Taylor”, to which Paris Barrington agreed to go “along with”, if he didn’t get any “agro.”

Labelled a “Conspiracy Theorists,” by the Brighton and Hove News, and accused of regularly posting wild accusations about Sussex Police and other public figures on his blog and YouTube channel; Matt Taylor, 48 from Brighton, accuses Sussex Police of waging a course of conduct against him (and others including John Paterson and John Hoath), which amounts to serious harassment, stalking and intimidation.

Taylor contends that three events since September 2019, prove beyond doubt, that he’s been a victim of Sussex Police corruption, and even goes so far to make his wildest allegation to date, that a Reptilian Alien Satanic Sex Sect, is operating within the ranks of Sussex Police.

Arrested for Stalking a [Particular Individual]!

Taylor accuses Sussex Police of a premeditated and strategically planned arrest, to inflict maximum disruption, hurt, alarm and fear, upon his person, with the decision to arrest him on 22 March 2020, (on the eve of the Coronavirus lock-down) for a frivolous and malicious complaint of harassment, with the fear of violence, for posting a 30 second video clip on Youtube, 6 months previously..

Proof Sussex Police are out to Get Me, no matter what and how its done!

Proof is telephone conversations between Paris Barrington and Sussex Police DC Andy Mountford-Laker and Northamptonshire PC Michael Clarke; during which its provable that Sussex Police actively solicit Paris Barrington into making a frivolous and malicious criminal complaint against me, with the intention of arresting me, getting me in for an interview and then to be charged with handling stolen goods.

Sussex Police are Banged to Rights.

Probably the most damning evidence of corruption within Sussex Police, this damaging conversation between Paris Barrington and DC Andy Mountford-Laker,  demonstrates the solicitation of Paris by Sussex Police to make a malicious allegation against Matt Taylor.

DC Mountford-Laker: My question to you Paris is, would you like to give a statement in relation to the theft of your phones and that fact that, arh, obviously, umm, Matthew Taylor had them because obviously I’d be looking to prosecute him for handling stolen goods, cos per-say, CM took them, stole them and then obviously Matthew Taylor ws aware, I appreciate you said he’ll give them back to you when he gets his phones back from the police, well it's still handling stolen property. OK Paris, it's up to you. From my point of view.

Paris Barrington: I know that Matt Taylor is a little bit of a naughty boy, but I don’t want to go down this avenue if it's going to waste my time. I want to really annoy Matt Taylor because he told, he put out there live, that I’ve raped people and I’m not very impressed with that at all. All I’ve done was slagged him off because he had my phone.

DC Mountford-Laker: OK, I’m I’m, sorry I’m trying not to. My job as a police officer is to investigate crime.

Paris Barrington: Right.

DC Mountford-Laker: I am aware that a crime has taken place.

Paris Barrington: Yep.

DC Mountford-Laker: Because your phone has been stolen and then he’s obviously admitted to you online that he’s got your phones.

Paris Barrington: Yeah.

DC Mountford-Laker: Obviously you said they were stolen because I’ve seen your posts online, I’ve got a copy of it, I’ve uploaded it.

Paris Barrington: Right OK.

DC Mountford-Laker: Um, so, it wouldn’t be wasting your time because they’re stolen property.

Paris Barrington: Right.

DC Mountford-Laker: So I’ll have him in, interview him, arh about it, and he’ll be charged with a theft offence.

Paris Barrington: Yeah that’s a good idea. 

Is Matt Taylor a paedophile?

In a shocking display of unprofessionalism, the above extract of a telephone conversation between Paris Barrington and DC Andy Mountford-Laker, (which was alleged to have taken place between 25-27 March 2020), reveals Paris asking a malicious question about Matt Taylor, which a serving police detective should have known better to answer, let alone describe it as “an interesting question.”

Paris Barrington: Yeah that’s a good idea. Can I ask you a question? I don’t know whether you, you, you are allowed to answer this or not but you are allowed to cough instead of saying yeah. Is he a paedophile? 

Silence…

Paris Barrington: OK.

DC Mountford-Laker: It's an interesting question and all I can say is that I am investigating unrelating matters to that, but it requires I examine his computers and phones and I don’t know what I’m going to find on them.

Paris Barrington: Oh right OK.

DC Mountford-Laker: I’m not investigating him for a sexual nature, but I don’t know, but also if he gets charged with something, it’ll be in the public arena.

Paris Barrington: Yeah OK I just wanted to ask that, I’m going to take that as ‘no’, at the moment but I can read between the lines.

Keep in mind that Matt Taylor had previously reported Paris Barrington to Sussex Police on two previous occasions, accusing him of harassment, doxing and doxing of his children’s address.

  • Email Correspondence with Sussex Police Detective Inspector Christopher Thompson Ref: Paris Barrington Harassment - 13 February 2020.

http://aboutmatttaylor.blogspot.com/2020/05/email-correspondence-with-sussex-police.html

  • Email correspondence with DC Mountford-Laker Reference Paris Barrington Harassment - 24 April - 6 May 2020

http://aboutmatttaylor.blogspot.com/2020/05/emil-correspondance-with-dc-mountford.html

Centred around the alleged theft of two Apple i-phones, DC Andy Mountford-Laker breaks all principles of Law and Order, by stating a theft crime had been committed, without any investigation to determine whether a crime has been committed.

Desperate to prosecute Matt Taylor for anything and everything they can; Sussex Police DC Andy Mountford-Laker, rejected Clarice Gutmann’s claim that she had swapped her laptop for Paris’s iphones, and which she went onto give to Taylor.

In a statement, Clarice Gutmann gives her side of the story:

I Clarice Gutmann while living in the U.K. was forced to move from my home I was living in in Durham UK because my Children’s father abandoned me. I am a part of a Group of people who are learning about Law and our rights called Global Jury. I let the group know that I need a place to stay temporarily until I could find a more permanent solution. I have prior been a Sunday school teacher for some 22 yrs. I Have had Federal and International Crimes and Violations committed against me and my 3 American by U.K. corporations and it’s Agencies and am Fighting back for Justice! Paris at time was a part of our Group and was pretending to be someone He is not. He had done some things that made us question his motives but He pretended he was a good person just wanting to help and wanted to prove himself to the team. A week after I went to stay I told Paris I needed a new phone. I traded a laptop I had because it was too big and bulky for me to carry around and I had no WiFi anyway so I traded it for his help and for two cheap little 30.00 pound I phones which he promised he was going to help me get factory reset but did not. I gave Matt the phones because I had no use for them as I was able to get a cheap phone off a Indian peddler from Sunderland afterwards before I went to Matts but I still had them and gave them to him for helping me when I had no one. Matt Taylor is an Amazing guy. He's kind and smart and he was an Absolute Gentleman the whole 2 months I was there. He treated me like a Sister and I felt like family and safe in his home. I consider Matt a great and honest man and Friend. I wound up leaving Paris place because he was becoming very rude and violent because I suggested he use the men’s public shower room while his bathroom was getting fixed. Paris is not a good person; he is a gender confused person who has a strong background of Ritual Abuse. He has many physiological traits that are downright scary and he needs extreme medical treatment for. Many of Paris friends are apart of the Satanic Ritual Group who I have been working with certain individuals to expose. I am also aware that many of these such individuals who work with in our society even to the highest echelon and even more scary some of these such corrupt people work in your Police forces and more creating a conflict of interest for their Innocent victims such is Matt. I am writing this as a true testament of what I know to the best of my knowledge and I wish to stand in Correctness with no malice at all times. All rights reserved UCC-103 without Prejudice as does Matt. Matt has many witnesses to the many crimes committed against him and we are also Seeking Justice for Matt Taylor from the Corruption happening within your establishment. Like it or not taking one's positions without a full proper right to jury is Robbery. Your thieves in power need to return all that belongs to Matt Taylor. You do not have a right to Rob him of his intellectual property because you do not like what he Rights or because someone gave him a faulty device. You do not get to treat him like a criminal without due process. If you want us to abide by the law we’ll you very well better also be abiding by those same very laws. I also suggest you all lear what is the true law which applies to man verses laws which need only apply to Corporations, Good day!

Sincerely CM Gutmann.”

Paris Admitting to Firearm Offences

In these two clips of a conversation with both PC Michael Clarke and DC Mountford-Laker, Paris confesses to be under investigation for firearm offences.

DC Andy Mountford-Laker joins Sussex Police Hall of Shame.

Set to join the ranks of the Sussex Police Hall of Shame, DC Andy Mountford-Laker demonstrates his complete lack of professionalism when he refers to a victim of crime, single mother of three, Kaley Einav as “stinky knickers.”

As one concerned citizen complained to the IOPC in relation to DC Mountford-Laker’s conduct:

“I am particularly offended by the conduct of DC Andy Mountford-Laker, when he referred to Kaley Einav as "stinky knickers."

Paris Barrington is currently under investigation for firearm and harassment offences, against Kaley Einav, in which he has maliciously called her "stinky knickers," which has brought her considerable alarm, distress and fear.

It is loathsome and disgusting that a serving Sussex Police Officer should use the same language, as the suspect alleged to have harassed her, in conversation, and illustrates to me, that DC Andy Mountford-Laker is not fit to be a police officer.

As you can hear at the 25 minute 8 second mark, DC Mountford-Laker actually applauds and congratulates Paris Barrington, concerning a tirade of abuse, which resulted in Kaley Einav (a single mother of three) reporting Paris Barrington for harassment.

DC Mountford-Laker: "Paris I have to say, I did nothing but laugh. It was an excellent arh arh."

Paris Barrington: "Analogy."

DC Mountford-Laker: "You mention a young lady I don't know her full name, I think you referred to her as 'stinky knickers.'

Paris Barrington: "Oh Kaley."

DC Mountford-Laker: She may have taken a couple of phones that belonged to you. And then you mentioned a male party, who you suspected had your phone."

Paris Barrington: "Yeah Matt Taylor."

DC Mountford-Laker: "Arh there you are, as you like to call him, 'Fat Matt', which there again, I do quite like, sorry, sorry, I can't help it."

PC Alexander Walsh - Common assault & stalking

PC Daniel Moss – R.I.P - Sold himself for sexual services while on sick leave.

Detective Inspector Dominic O’Brien - Resigned from the force after he was accused of sending sexually explicit text messages to the 14-year-old daughter of a murder victim in 2006.

PC Luke Smith -  filmed himself performing sexual acts while in uniform and had dealings with sex workers has been jailed for 15 months.

DC Celia MacDonald - A detective constable failed to properly investigate child sex abuse claims and was only found out when the matter came to light again a year later.

Sergeant Philip Savidge -  Jailed after pleading guilty to making and distributing more than 50,000 indecent images of children.

PC Martin Harris - A police officer with “an entrenched sexual addiction” has been jailed for possessing indecent images of children.

Chief Inspector Rob Leet - Dismissed after being found guilty of gross misconduct and to have taken advantage of a domestic abuse victim by having a sexual relationship with her, also while on duty.

Inspector Lee Lyons - A senior police officer who contacted prostitutes while on duty has been sacked following a misconduct hearing.

Officer Trevor Godfrey - Former Sussex officer Trevor Godfrey committed misconduct over his involvement in a stalking case which saw a 19-year-old brutally murdered by her ex-boyfriend, 

Inspector Tony Lumb - High-ranking police officer has been sacked from the force for having sex with women while on duty.

Sergeant Sarah Porter - Female police sergeant was sacked from the force for having sex with a married inspector colleague.

DC Richard Holder - A police officer has been sacked without notice after selling himself for sex while on sick leave.

PC Daniel Barnes - Accessed ‘vile’ images of children while he worked as a police officer with Sussex Police, a court heard today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.