Monday 11 December 2023

Someone has made an allegation...

"Hello officers, how can I help you?"

I said with a smile as a Sussex Police officer walked into my front garden.

A little surprised to see me there, the police officer instantaneously placed his hand on my wrist, while stretching behind himself for his handcuffs.

Within five seconds of saying hello to a police officer, stepping into my garden, I was in handcuffs, being attested because there's been an allegation against me.

"It's alright Mr Taylor, nothing for you to worry about."

There's been an allegation and we are going to take all your IT equipment, your mobile phone and all your tablets, desk tops, chips and dope drive you to the custody centre, degrade you by making you stand on a spot, search you and ask questions, then put into a brightly lite police cell, with no entertainment for 20 hours, and no indication when you'll be released.

It's only after we've invaded your privacy, searched your home from head to toe, read all your diaries and rifled through all your draws, that we'll march you into a small office, and ask you a series of questions, all the while recording your responses.

Then we'll make you wait some more before showing you the door, with a bus pass to make your own way home.

Upon getting home, my house has been turned upside down.

With no list kept or taken of the property seized, my heart sank with sadness and dred that my dope box, £30 grinder, and nail sissors were gone.

Branded "petty," by my solicitor, I'm left reeling from the third violent intrusion into my life within a year, leaving me mentally destroyed and the stress manifesting as physical conditions (blood in my soils).

All because there's been an allegation.

Is an Allegation Sufficient to Justify the Arrest of an Individual, and Seizure of their Property, with a Lengthy Police Investigation?

The arrest of an individual and the seizure of their property over an allegation, especially without bail conditions and without any concrete evidence, does seem extreme.

Police investigations can sometimes take time to complete, but there are several factors that can affect the length of time taken.

Branded "petty," by the duty solicitor, this is the third arrest within a year.

18 November 2022 - Low

08 March 2023 - Mystery

04 Oct 2023 - Petty

It's now clearly a course of conduct against myself, Matthew Daniel Taylor of Brighton, United Kingdom, which by the number of arrests in the last 12 months amounts to harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.