Thursday 4 October 2018

Expose UK : Channel Introduction



Please sign and share the petition : https://goo.gl/F8qjrb

A brief introduction to me, my channel and my goals.

This will give you a good understanding of who I am, and what my channel is about.

Hopefully after you watch this video you will have a far better understanding of what I am doing, why I am doing it and have no doubt I am a genuine financial services whistle-blower after having been Head of IT for a multi-million pound financial services company for 14 years.

It should then become obvious that although I have autism and so my videos may seem difficult to follow or not always easy for me to get my point across, I am 100% genuine and come from a position of authority to make such accusations and expose such serious financial corruption and disability discrimination, as well as having the evidence to back-up what I claim!

Please support me and my cause , sign the petition , share and subscribe to my channel.

DISABLED LIVES MATTER

Please sign and share the petition : https://goo.gl/F8qjrb

Thank you.

Craig Chant - A Genuine Financial Services Whistle-Blower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.