Sunday 28 January 2024

I GIVE UP!

And I'm happy to give up!

I don't know who the YouTube troll the Mouse is, and I cannot compete with her when she brings up names, I cannot mention due to various court orders preventing me from mentioning.

With access and freedom to my back catalogue of videos, and able to post videos, which I can't, I'm happy to submit and say with confidence and pleasure:

I GIVE UP!

And I really don't mind.

I've given as good as I got, and I can see clearly now, that I'm never going to win.

I admit defeat and surrender to her superiority!

(To be honest, I don't even know of its a she, or him... To be fair, I don't know anything.)

And so that shall be it.

I'm done with whoever it is, and submit...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.