Monday 22 January 2024

Sussex Police Stole my Property and Kidnapped me! Who can I turn to?

Who do you turn to when the police themselves are committing crime?

Ex Royal Military Policeman

Sussex Police routinely turn up to my home, uninvited, demand to be let in, and when they are, I'm put into handcuffs while they ransack my property, taking everything of value and worth, then bundle me into the back of a police van, throw me in a police cell for an indeterminate amount of time, with no indication if I'll ever be released.

Forced entry, burglary, kidnap and imprisonment.

If you did this to anyone, you would spend years in prison, but yet Sussex Police do it to me regularly on the basis of false and malicious allegations, by a group of satanists who operate online.

Leading the operation is James Hind. A self confessed satanist who claims to have identified 24 extremists, who he and his team of alternate personalities at Project Paedo Watch, keep a close eye upon.

AI depiction of James Hind (not his real name)

Pretending to be a 12 year old boy online, and admitting to sharing very disturbing illegal content of the top level with children as young as 11 years old, I firmly believe he was behind the Christmas 2020 set-up, when three teenage boys from my neighbourhood, intercepted me on my way home from the local shops, and who then made the absurd and ridiculous allegation that I took them into the woods to have sex with, after showing them videos of babies being beheaded.

Extracts from SatanicViews.wordpress.com Nov 2018
Extracts from SatanicViews.wordpress.com Nov 2018
Extracts from SatanicViews.wordpress.com Nov 2018

The same satanic pest, who radicalised a vulnerable youtuber (with bipolar disorder), (wanting to make a name for himself,) by inciting him to make a false and malicious allegation against me, that he and his husband, were living in fear that I would travel from Brighton to Bedfordshire, to punch him and his husband on their door step.

Who said this?
Quote from Jamie Lofthouse Jan 2024

Read more: Matt Taylor in New Stalking Arrest Horror!

James Hind reported me to Sussex Police for breaking a Court Order by mentioning an alleged satanic cult leader, a name on everyone's lips, but a name you will never hear from mine.

The same satanic pest who has been obsessed and fixated upon me, since August 2020, when he vowed to keep a close eye on me!

Below are only a fraction of the tweets he publishes about me via his Twitter accounts @views_s and @PNWnet, not with standing the numerous blogs about me on his www.SatanicViews.wordpress.com blog..

Even after issuing a Cease and Desist Notice, James Hind persists...

Dear Mr. Hind:

Please be warned that I consider your labeling of me as a Satan Hunter and extremist to be offensive and defaming.

The terms Satan Hunter and extremist are derogatory and harmful, as they infer my devotion to religious fundamentalism and my perpetuation of an extremist and hateful ideology.

I am politely requesting you to cease and desist immediately from publishing these labels in any and all forms.

Any further acts of publication of your labels toward me would be seen as a hate crime.

The terms Satan Hunter and Extremist are associated with religious extremism and bigoted violence, and you are spreading harmful and hateful ideas about me via labeling me with these terms.

I consider this to be hateful and discriminatory.

Kindly cease and desist immediately, or I will be forced to take further legal action.

James Hind responded...

With an unhealthy fascination with paedophiles, and children, it is James Hind who is the extremist hiding in plain sight, projecting his own crime onto others.

Read more: I'm Innocent.


You've got to look at the bigger picture...

The obvious question arises; why aren't Sussex Police returning my computer equipment?

In the videos below it appears DC Mountford-Laker from Sussex Police is actively canvassing to get me arrested, for a crime which is not a crime.

From my days as a Royal Military Policeman, I remember the definition of Theft of the top of my head, that a person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another, with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it.

Thief and steal, shall be construed accordingly.

The fact that I honestly acquired two mobile phones, to which I contacted the owner to assure them they will be returned, confirms that I am not guilty of theft, as per the definition of theft, of which DC Mountford-Laker would have been aware of, if he knew the definition of theft.

Which raises the next obvious question, are Sussex Police arresting me as part of a vendetta, in response to my assertion that corruption and perversion is rife within their ranks?

Read more - https://mrxinvestigations.home.blog/2020/02/05/sussex-police-hall-of-shame/

Is my property being retained, as an exercise of preventing me from running as an independent Parliamentary candidate in the expected Brighton Kemptown 2024 General Election?

Joe Neilson and Matt Taylor 2015

Read more: Prospective MP's Angry over arrests...

I was arrested on the 21 December 2020, for allegedly taking three teenage boys into the woods, after showing them videos of babies being beheaded.

I asked the Investigating Officer in Charge (IOC), at the time of my arrest, "what will prove my innocence?," to which she replied, "if we don't find video nasties on your phone and computers."

After a year of a thorough and forensic investigation, the case was closed with no further action.

Just when I thought I was putting the nightmare of Christmas 2020 behind me, and having celebrated the return of my property by Christmas 2021, I finally thought I was turning my life around and I saw a free run, to fulfill all my dreams and aspirations.

It all came to a crushing and demoralising end on 18 November 2022, when I was arrested for allegedly stalking and harassing a person, who I once called my YouTube friend and co-host.

I was arrested again on 08 March 2023, for reasons I still don't understand...

As of 02 December 2023, I am no longer under any bail conditions, preventing me from mentioning the person who made the allegation of stalking and harassment, leading to the arrests on 18 November 2022 and 08 March 2023.

The investigation is ongoing, and the nightmare continues.


Twas the week before Christmas.

Dear Chief Inspector Paul Nellis,

Sir, I appeal to you and Chief Constable Jo Shiner to stop this on-going injustice against me.

A nightmare, of which I wake up to everyday, which started on 18 November 2022, when I was arrested for stalking and harassment against a person I have never met, nor wish to ever meet.

All my computer equipment and mobile devices were seized as part of the investigation, leaving me without the means to earn a living, pay bills and watch Netflix.

I was arrested again on 08 March 2023, for reasons I still do not understand, and again, most recently on 04 October 2023, for allegedly breaking a Court Order, of which my Solicitor, Mr Mackrell, called “petty.”

On every occasion my computer equipment and mobile devices were seized.

My life has turned into a living nightmare, in which I live in a permanent state of fear that I will be arrested, kidnapped and my property stolen by Sussex Police, at any moment, based on the most frivolous and malicious of allegations.

I’ve reported crimes being committed against me, which are dismissed by Sussex Police without hesitation.

One particular YouTube, publicly threatened to stab my head with a knife, and posted my address in public, encouraging people to visit me and do me harm.

Another troll offered £300 to anyone to make criminal complaints against me, and whom I believe paid three teenage boys to make a serious allegation against me, which resulted in an arrest at Christmas in 2020.

Other trolls have called my local The Bevy pub, and told them I am a paedophile.

The response from Sussex Police is:

“In some of your own productions on You Tube, you have made comments that are less than tasteful and one could argue that you have in some way courted controversy by making some of the statements / comments that you have in the past. It cannot be fair or reasonable on your part to then get upset and report matters to Police because the shoe now appears to be on the other foot”.

As you know, people pretend to be me on the internet.

I was pulled into the Channel Prevent programme, to explain myself, for a fake Facebook account made in my name, which was publishing extremist content, which I had to explain wasn’t me.

Now, YouTube trolls are using AI to intimidate my voice. See the video below.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvCcWmeIooA&t=1s

I’m now living in fear of further arrest, kidnap and seizure of my property, on the grounds of saying something, which I haven’t.

It is Christmas next week and after a year of investigation, I am entitled, under the PACE Act, to have all property which has no evidential value returned.

Oliver Taylor, the CID investigating officer in charge is aware of my predicament, but hasn’t yet asked his superior to release my property which holds no evidential value to the investigation.

I have given Oliver Taylor evidence that proves I am a victim of crime, but my nightmare continues.

It's been acknowledged by a Police Mental Health nurse that I’ve been driven to the edge of the Mental Health spectrum by the on-going harassment and stalking I’ve endured since 2017, which has been facilitated by Sussex Police.

In this week before Christmas, I feel no other choice but to bring this to your attention and the attention of your Chief Constable to end this investigation and return my property.

Yours sincerely,
Matthew Taylor

Copied to C.I.D Oliver Taylor
Mackrell/Marsh Solicitors
Suzy Lamplugh Trust
Jo Wadsworth Brighton and Hove News editor

Read more: Why didn't Jo Wadsworth include the word "alleged"?


James Hind is taking the Piss...

It was James Hind who offered £300 to anyone to make a complaint against me.

He actively encourages other third parties to make malicious and frivolous complaints against me, based on his own twisting of the narrative, to meet his own nefarious ends..

And it was James Hind who was behind my most recent arrest, which again resulted in me being kidnapped, detained and all my property stolen.


Who do you turn to when Sussex Police are committing crime?

Dear National Press,

I am writing to bring to your attention a matter of grave importance that has had a devastating impact on my life and aspirations.

I have been unjustly accused of stalking and harassment by a YouTube rival, which has resulted in my arrest and has had severe repercussions on my personal and professional life.

This false allegation is not only threatening my reputation but is also preventing me from exercising my democratic right to stand as an Independent Parliamentary Candidate in the forthcoming 2024 General Election for the Brighton Kemptown constituency.

The implications of this malicious and frivolous claim are far-reaching, and I believe that it is essential for the national
press to shed light on the truth behind these allegations, and the conduct towards me by Sussex Police.

The public has the right to be informed about the unjust challenges that individuals face, especially when it pertains to their fundamental civil and democratic rights.

It's very odd how those devices are now less valuable, and the loss of my right to access the Internet, and my Freedom of Expression has been removed by the police.

Their investigation has been on-going for over a year, where anyone else, it would have been sorted in under a month.

I urge you to consider the gravity of this situation and the broader societal implications it carries.

Your support in reporting on this matter is not only crucial for upholding the principles of justice and fairness but also for safeguarding the integrity of the democratic process.

I am available for further discussions and to provide any additional information or evidence that may be required. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Matthew Taylor

Welcome to the Weird and Wonderful World of MattTaylorTV!

www.ExposingMattTaylor.wordpress.com
www.TaylorsFreedom.home.blog

The World According to Matt Taylor (wordpress.com)

www.TaylorsNewOnline.wordpress.com

Mr-Benn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJ2rEQJo_6ZneK-sSZf3Qg
Freddie Starr
https://www.youtube.com/@Freddie-Starr
Brighton’s Best
https://www.youtube.com/@TaylorfromBrighton
Neutral-Observer
https://www.youtube.com/@neutral-observer
The World According to Matt Taylor
https://www.youtube.com/@Matt-MOTM
Dredd TV!
https://youtube.com/@DreddTV4001
BladeRunner2070
https://youtube.com/@bladerunner2070?si=daDd_ivpHSFrNTvx
Taylor's Promotions
https://youtube.com/@TaylorPromotions?si=00bEvg1vuR8Se0FD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.