Tuesday 30 January 2024

I may be a Pervert but I'm not a Paedophile...

I'm willing to go as far as to say I'm proud to be a Pervert!

Proud to be a Pervert

I enjoy a healthy sex life with my magical imaginary girlfriend of 7 years, and I thoroughly enjoy the pleasures of fornication.

Matthew in Hebrew means Gift from God = Sexual Pleasure

I love the curves of a beautiful woman. I love the touch of a woman on my body. I love to touch, to kiss, to taste and to make love.

It's in my DNA to make love ❤️ to beautiful women. 😍

I make love to a beautiful woman on a regular basis, and enjoy a committed and loving relationship with a beautiful lady called Vicky.

I'm blessed with a healthy package, and don't suffer from any erectile disfunction.

I've got tools and know how to use them.

I love sex and plan to carry on having sex for as long as I have the energy, and inclination to have sex.

But that doesn't make me a paedophile!

Regardless of what anyone says, (including myself, as a victim of three years of gaslighting), I haven't got any convictions of a sexual nature and no one has ever alleged any inappropriate sexual conduct towards them.

Unlike some fathers I can mention, (and I'm thinking of the ex husband of Samatha Baldwin and the father in the Wilfred Wong kidnap case), my children have never claimed I have committed any acts of sexual impropriety towards them, let alone, God forbid, claimed I've raped them.

I find it absolutely offensive and take it extremely personal, being called a paedophile.

Read More - I'm Innocent...

69's, granny threesomes, mutual masturbation, sex under the stars, and oral sex; I'm up for anything, but you can leave kids out of it.

So while I'm happy to admit to being a Pervert, I am not a Paedophile and far from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.