Thursday 4 January 2024

Cease and Desist Notice to Mr. HIND.

To: James Hind - Project Night Watch

Re: Labeling me a Satan Hunter and Extremist

Dear Mr. Hind:

Please be warned that I consider your labeling of me as a Satan Hunter and extremist to be offensive and defaming. 

The terms Satan Hunter and extremist are derogatory and harmful, as they infer my devotion to religious fundamentalism and my perpetuation of an extremist and hateful ideology.

I am politely requesting you to cease and desist immediately from publishing these labels in any and all forms.

Any further acts of publication of your labels toward me would be seen as a hate crime. 

The terms Satan Hunter and Extremist are associated with religious extremism and bigoted violence, and you are spreading harmful and hateful ideas about me via labeling me with these terms. 

I consider this to be hateful and discriminatory.

Kindly cease and desist immediately, or I will be forced to take further legal action.

RESPONSE FROM MR. HIND





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.