|"You are a one of us now"|
The ‘circumstantial evidence’ is of such a great degree, it goes without saying that ‘firm proof’ is under lock and key.
We know from an article printed in USA Today in October 2003 that Prince Charles held “crisis talks” with son Prince William, companion Camilla Parker Bowles and other aides to determine the next step in quelling a gay sex story.
As my memory serves me correctly,
As expected the British tabloid newspapers pounced on the story, but before any momentum could be made, Michael Fawcett, a former royal aide to the Prince, got an injunction from the High Court preventing the British press from reporting the details of the lurid allegations.
After a week of intense media interest, Prince Charles was forced to issue a stern denial: "This allegation is untrue," and it "did not take place."
Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky spring to mind!
Although some British press reporters said the scandal was strong enough to leave a black mark on the monarchy, Prince Charles' spokesman, Patrick Harrison, said the Royal Family were "unruffled" by it all.
Scandal like this runs in their family and they’ve seen it all before.
- All of Queen Victoria’s children were conceived by banker Lionel Nathan Rothschild.
- Prince William’s father isn’t Prince Charles, its King Juan Carlos of Spain.
- Prince Harry is the son of James Hewitt.
- When Prince Charles was 16, and on Camilla Parker Bowles’ 18th birthday, they conceived a child. Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles child was adopted out by a royal servant. His name is Simon Charles Day and he’s a Telecommunications Engineer, living in Australia.
- Prince Charles had another illegitimate child, born in 1968, with a Balmoral maid.
- Lord Louis Mountbatten’s illegitimate son is Peter Sellers.
- Princess Margaret, had a sexual liaison with two West Indian men at the same time, and that was photographed and it was kept in a Lloyds Bank vault, and that bank vault was raided on the 11th of September 1971, when a gang robbed the Lloyds Bank in London, and they actually produced photos of Princess Margaret having sex with two West Indian men, and then it was Lord Louis Mountbatten who was asked to come forward, and he brought the bank robbers new identities, new passports, and they were allowed to keep the money, and they were allowed to escape out of England without harassment.
Revealed in: THE SECRETS OF THE WINDSOR’S BLOWN OPEN.
Bill Maloney is quoted to have repeated what was said to him by someone, while in conversation with Lou Collins on her radio show, “Don’t do it Bill, don’t you dare do it. Don’t you dare say anything about Charles being a paedophile and don’t you dare Bill, don’t you dare mention anything about Princess Diana being killed because she was going to spill the beans. Don’t you dare Bill.”
Perhaps this is what all the fuss is about…
Princess Diana was killed because she was going to spill the beans that Prince Charles in a nonce.
Lord Tebbit admits there has been a cover-up in Westminster.
Should the words “Protect the System” be changed to “Protect Prince Charles” to make more sense?
Then we have Labour MP SIMON DANCZUK, walking in the footsteps of the late Conservative MP GEOFFREY DICKENS who says in a Daily Mail article, “If MPs have harboured paedophiles, the damage to British democracy will be fatal.”
Or should it read, “If Prince Charles is a paedophile, the damage to the British Monarchy will be fatal.”
READ MORE: FORGET EXPENSES SCANDAL; IF MP’S HARBOURED PAEDOPHILES THE DAMAGE TO BRITISH DEMOCRACY WILL BE FATAL.
Most damaging of all is the Jimmy Savile and Parkinson Interview in which the vile perverted monster Jimmy Savile, boasts how he smuggled a young girl into Buckingham Palace to meet Prince Philip.