Thursday 17 July 2014

UK COLUMN NEWS- IT’S MATT DOWEL NOT MATT TAYLOR.

Brian Gerrish
“We can confirm that we have never ever suggested anything of the sort and we have always been aware that Matt Dowel is the author and the webmaster for Reset and the CPG. bg”

The mystery of who dared to criticize the journalistic skills of the UK Column (and in particular Mike Robinson,) has been solved by the investigative skills of Guerrilla Democracy News.

In one simple phone-call to the Community Press Group David Eden, it was confirmed that the author was Matt Dowel of the Re-Set organization.

The email in full and sent to Brian Gerrish confirms:

“Brian,

I have today been contacted by Matt Taylor who for some reason you may have credited as being the author of the Re-Set response article. 
I can confirm that he was most definitely NOT the author. 
The author was Matt Dowel of the Re-Set organisation.
I understand that this has caused Mr Taylor some distress and is requesting that this mistake is rectified.
Kind regards 

David Eden.”

Having then contacted Mike Robinson from the UK Column to hear his side of the story only to be told-

  • He doesn’t want to enter into discussion about it.
  • He has better things to do.
  • And that he has never accused me on air of being Matthew Daniel aka Matt Dowel?

Upon asking Mike Robinson to reiterate whether he ever thought I wrote the article, he declined to answer and said that he doesn’t want to carry on the discussion, which at that point the line went dead.

BRINGING IT TO A CLOSE.

As far as I’m concerned this is the end of the matter. I don’t have specific proof of defamation of character hence I withdraw my threat of legal action if a public apology isn’t given by the end of play today.

  • I have defended my good name against insidious allegations.
  • Darren Nesbitt has been proven to be a bully
  • And Mike Robinson from UK Column News doesn’t wish to enter into discussion over this matter.

In that case this matter is closed! No further action will be taken.

Expect to say that there is a story to tell about this and I love writing stories!!!

IT ALL STARTED WITH AN EMAIL FROM UK COLUMN NEWS.

Like many thousands of loyal fans across the country I received an email from the Editor of the UK Column News on the 15th July.

Dear Taylor: Man of the People,

Your UK Column subscription is nearly due for renewal. We would like to thank
you for your support this year, and hope you will decide to continue to
support our work.

Your subscription is due to renew on Jul 29 2014 - 12:34pm for £15.00. If
you would like to continue your subscription, you don't need to take any
action. However, if you do decide to cancel, you can do so by logging into
your account on the UK Column website and clicking on the "Subscription
History' tab, where you will find an option to cancel.

Thank you again for all your support so far.

Sincerely,
the UK Column team.

To which I readily replied in under 2 hours:

“Yeah, that's fine. I'm happy to support UK Column as much as I can.
Though can I ask in return that I am afforded the same rights as the other users of your forum?
After an angry exchange of words over a month ago, I have been banned from viewing or replying certain threads.
I’ve shown my loyalty and support to UK Column, and hope you can show your support and loyalty to me.
Yours sincerely,
Matt Taylor
www.GuerrillaDemocracy.com”

I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

What happened was that after the AV5 Truth conference in May and after posting the Youtube videos:


The abuse poured in. Coming under sustained attack by the supporters of both UK Column and Ian R Crane, Matt Taylor’s character was ridiculed and pissed on by members of the UK Column forum in particular.

As you would expect from a noble man, Matt Taylor stood up for himself and consequently was issued a warning that if anyone in the forum, no matter who they are, continued to be abusive would be banned.

This was at the time of Guerrilla Democracy News was reporting that Greg Hallett, a NWO whistle-blower had been murdered by the Crown Templar.


Wanting to have an intelligent conversation with someone about it, Matt Taylor decided to put his toe in the water and post a thread about Greg Hallett’s murder.

Within minutes the comments came in dismissing him as a loon, screw-ball and an idiot.

Replying in true Chris Spivey fashion, Matt Taylor called them all “arse-holes” and as a result was kicked off.

  • NO: You cannot read the UK Column Forums.
  • NO: You cannot reply to UK Column Forums.
  • NO: You cannot post to the UK Column Forums.

When Matt Taylor wrote:

“I’ve shown my loyalty and support to UK Column, and hope you can show your support and loyalty to me.”

He really wanted a second chance to be their friend.

So you can imagine Matt Taylor’s feeling when the got the following email back:

“Hi Matt,

I'm sorry to say this, but it's clear that you and we don't really get on. Your comments on the UKC forums are just one example of that. 

One example of what Mike?

I'd like to thank you for taking a subscription in the past, but I think we'd prefer that we go our separate ways at this point. Good luck for your future campaigning.

At least he was kind enough to recognize I’m the parliamentary candidate for Brighton Kemptown in 2015.


Thanks, Mike.”

WOW!

  • I had only defended myself in their forum.
  • I had only posted a youtube of my clash with Brian Gerrish (who at the time I offered to wipe the footage, but which Brian Gerrish said he wanted uploaded and put on youtube.)

I had even brought Lou Collins a £7.85 drink at AV5…

In their hour of need when ATVOD threatened to sue them, I wasted my precious time by producing a Youtube video to bring attention to their cause.


And here I have Mike Robinson saying:

“It's clear that you and we don't really get on and I think “we'd” prefer that we go our separate ways at this point.”

Remember the “we’d,” meaning the whole UK Column Team:

  • Caroline and June, (The two witches in the back-ground who deny any culpability.)
  • Brian Gerrish.
  • Lou Collins.
  • Mike Robinson.
  • Malcolm Massey.

With special Guests:

  • Patrick Henningsen
  • Ian R Crane
  • Alex: G

Here is Matt Taylor saying “Yes” to UK Column to take a further £15 from his bank account in support of their cause and they reply:

“NO THANKS, YOU’RE DUMPED!”

“I’m cool,” admits Matt Taylor, “its only Karma; after all I dumped all my best-friends over the weekend because they don’t believe Chris Spivey’s “Look back in Anger” article, its only right that Karma should play it’s Buddhist head and strike me in favour.”



So in true diplomatic fashion Matt Taylor replied on the 15 July 2014 at exactly 2.33 pm.

  • “Fuck you then Mike.”

To which Mike replied with-in 15 minutes:

“Hi Matt,

Your reply is exactly why we have taken this position.
Cheers,

Mike.”

At which point Matt Taylor’s reflection that it was all down to Karma went right out the window:

“Oh right, so it's OK for you and your forum members to be rude to me,
but when it's the other way round, different story.

I've supported you and your team for years and this is my thanks.

Fuck you Mike and fuck your team.”

To which Mike replied:

“Why are you getting so angry about this? I don't understand.

I wasn't rude to you on the forums - I didn't take part in the discussion at all. The others weren't rude either. The forum rules (there aren't very many) state very clearly that there should be no personal attacks on other members. Normally there would be warnings given and so on, but your attack on the other members was so full of anger, vitriol and abusive language that it was felt by all the moderators to be above and beyond what should be considered acceptable. Thus the ban.

I'm sorry if you are feeling hard done by. But your response in this decision simply confirms that this it was the right one.

Cheers,

Mike.”

“I’m getting angry because I’ve just been dumped by UK Column for no other reason than calling someone an arse-hole in the UK Column,” and Mike Robinson replies:

“Why are ‘you’ getting so angry about this? I don't understand.”

As if to say, why are you getting angry, I should be the one angry???

“I simply didn’t understand and moved on with my day,” said Matt Taylor exclusively to Guerrilla Democracy News.

It was later that night at 8.20pm when Matt had the time to sit down and catch his thoughts that he wrote this email to Mike Robinson:

“Hi Mike,

I'm sorry I got angry today. 
Being dumped by the UK Column evidently hurt me more than I realized it would.
I see it now as Karma. Only Saturday I dumped all my friends, so it's only fair I should be dumped by people I thought were friends too.
But one thing I need to know before we part ways.
You don't think I was the Matthew Daniel who wrote that critical piece about your Re-Set article, do you?”

It is the only possible incident which I could think of which could have justified their over-the-top reaction.

As Matt Taylor recalls, “I remember watching Mike Robinson replying to every point Matthew Daniel had brought up in a critical article towards his Re-set article live and thought, ‘Lucky it isn’t me he’s talking to.’”

NO ANSWER!

“I called the UK Column news at 9.15am the following morning and asked Caroline to remind Mike to reply to my email please,” reveals Matt Taylor.

With no answers forthcoming, Matt Taylor went to the next best thing, Darren Nesbitt, one of three Darren Nesbitts at the AV5 Truth Conference and someone who knows the AV Elite.

Their Facebook decision went something like this:

  • Matt Taylor: Hang on, hang on. YES or NO, do you think it was me who wrote that article criticizing Mike Robinson's Re-set article? Accredited to Matthew Daniel?
  • Darren Nesbitt: I'll be honest if you will
  • Matt Taylor: yes or fucking no?
  • Matt Taylor: come on dick fuck, i have an article to write
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: y or fucking n?
  • Matt Taylor: Come on Darren Nesbitt?
  • Matt Taylor: yn?
  • Darren Nesbitt: loose cannon
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: yn
  • Matt Taylor: fuck you then
  • Darren Nesbitt: run for president I say
  • Matt Taylor: you can’t even answer one question. You are the fake around here Darren Nesbitt
  • Darren Nesbitt: I am I am... you got me.

IT TOOK DARREN NESBITT 5 MINUTES TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

It is at this point that Mike Robinson or anyone at the UK Column News team refused to answer, even though Matt Taylor taunted them to do so with Facebook up-dates such as:

  • ha ha, Darren Nesbitt has been a pawn in a secret Mi5 psy-op's to cause dissent in the AV Movement. Alongside UK Column News, you couldn't make this shit up!


  • Don't' miss out on today's Guerrilla Democracy News. Exclusive- UK Column News make a right prat of themselves!

BRINGING IT TO A CLOSE.

Matt Taylor makes this statement:

“As far as I’m concerned this is the end of the matter. I don’t have specific proof of defamation of character hence I withdraw my threat of legal action if a public apology isn't given by the end of play today.

• I have defended my good name against insidious allegations.
• Darren Nesbitt has been proven to be a bully
• and Mike Robinson from UK Column News doesn't wish to enter into discussion over this matter.

IN THAT CASE THIS MATTER IS CLOSED! NO FURTHER ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.”


Leaving the last word to Matt Taylor:

“Now, where was I? Oh yes, John Paterson from Abel Danger.

BREAKING NEWS: GREG HALLETT REALLY HASBEEN MURDERED, I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

READ GUERRILLA DEMOCRACY NEWS, YOUR NUMBER ONE SPOT FOR NEWS FROM THE ALTERNATIVE VIEW…”

Further Reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.