Thursday 4 January 2024

"I'm innocent."

Uncle Plisko, who's real name is thought to be Billy Coyle, says with certainty that I am a "nonce."

Bully Billy Coyle aka Uncle Plisko

AJ Lashbrook says "its about time the record was set straight", that "Plisko does not go after the innocent."

I'm putting the record straight...

I'm not a nonce and I suspect that everyone who has been calling me one, is one themselves.

Where as I can say with authority and with the weight of the law that AJ Lashbrook is an animal abuser, due to his conviction, no one can rightful say I'm a nonce, for the simple reason that I haven't got any convictions of a sexual nature towards children.

Read more https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/man-allowed-keep-dog-pinned-punched-public-10072359/

To suggest, as AJ Lashbrook does, that the authorities dropped their allegation against me of downloading CP due to costs, is absolute folly, and it says a lot about Linden Warden, who blindly accepts it.

Who is AJ Lashbrook?

"I chase after scammers."

While AJ Lashbrook may claim to chase after "scammers," evidence is available that he was part of a conspiracy to scam Andy Devine, by declaring him dead to the Greek authorities, by submitting documentation that he died in a road traffic accident, alongside his wife called Heather.

So its worth repeating to remove any doubt, I can say with authority, and with the weight of the Law, that AJ Lashbrook is an animal abuser and a scammer himself, due to his conviction and the evidence of The :Andy :Devine Conspiracy, but the same cannot be said about me, because I have no convictions for sexual crimes against children.

Hate Speech...

While anyone and everyone feels they have the right to say what they want about me, regardless if whether it's true or not, I routinely get reported to Sussex Police, if ever I dare to highlight their hate speech.

Thomas Neidermeier

Christopher Brindle

Tony Quigley

More from Tony Quigley

Paris Barrington

Shellie Mote

"Cough once if he's a paedophile."


I'm a victim of police corruption.

There is a simple reason why I've been targeted and smeared, but I'm not allowed to talk about it, due to Court orders preventing me from doing so.

That in itself says everything you need to know.

My nightmare with Sussex Police started in 2015, when I was arrested for saving a man's life.

A nightmare which continues until today, and will carry on tomorrow, and no doubt the day after, and the day after.

Read more - https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11738473.prospective-mp-angry-over-arrest/

Matt Taylor and Joe Neilson, the day after the attack

I'm Innocent

Putting the record straight, I have been targeted by a group of YouTube internet trolls who have dedicated their lives to making my life a living hell since 2017.

Grandma Mouse Guilty of Hate Crime

And of-course, I'm not the only one. They've done the same to many people, who have dared to question their lies and misinformation.

John Wanoa and John Paterson are the most high profile and damaged amongst those targetted, with Kaley Einav currently in their sights.

Linden Warden, using a friend who works at Heathrow, to deprive John Wanoa his right to enter the UK.

We find ourselves in a situation in which a group of, (for want of a better word), "scammers," who have taken it on themselves to become Judge, Jury and Executioners, of anyone they deem are so called "wrongens," without any respect or accordance to due process, evidence and justice.

The tide has turned in 2024, and the real "nonces," hiding in plain sight, are now being revealed to be the politicians, captains of Industry and celebrities, who we all applauded as heroes, heroines, and out-standing members of society.

It's even been alleged that King Charles III visited Jeffery Epstein's infamous paedophile Island.

I need say no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.