Tuesday 23 January 2024

I won a long time ago...

With a millions in my bank account, I can now press ahead with my dreams and aspirations of bringing King Arthur II - The War King to cinema screens across the world.

Coming to your cinema soon

It also means I can finally take care of the Satanic Pests, and Paedophile Scum who have caused me so much trouble for so long.

With the best Private Investigators and Lawyers money can buy, I'm ready to take them all for every penny they're worth.

Most satisfying of all, will be the numerous Stalking Prevention Orders (SPO's), which will be served.

Isn't it perverse poetic justice, that I become the main benefactor of SPO's, which wouldn't have even been created without the injustice done against me!

It's Crazy!!! 🤪

And what's better, considering the obsession and fixation of these satanic pests and paedophile scum, is that they wouldn't be able to help themselves, but break the orders.

Finding themselves in the same position which I've had to endure for so many years, they simply wouldn't be able to keep my name off their lips.

It's going to be EPIC!

Join King Arthur's Political Party!

https://KingArthursPoliticalParty.wordpress.com/

Check out Brighton’s 2222 Project!

https://Brighton2222Project.wordpress.com/

AI depiction of King Arthur II -
Born Christmas Day 503AD, Glamorgan, South Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.