Tuesday 23 January 2024

A Riddle! Can you work it out?


It's like a riddle, and is implying that I have been accused of multiple crimes against six nameless victims, and that I am allegedly continuing to abuse and intimidate these victims.

This indicates that I am still actively engaging in the same abusive behaviours and do not feel remorse or consider the consequences of my actions.

The monitoring of the situation is meant to convey the idea that the authorities are keeping an eye on the situation, and that actions are being taken to protect the victims.

When I actually fact, this is all the figment of a satanic pest's imagination.

Who are these six victims?

Whilst we all know that assumptions make an ass of you and me, I can only assume the six victims are those individuals who continue to harass, stalk and abuse me, without showing any remorse, or understanding of the consequences of their words and actions.

It appears that in the minds of paedophile scum at least, whatever they do and say about me and others, is justified under the guise of "Preventing and Detecting Crime," even though no crimes have been committed, nor plan to be committed.

It's very Strange!

I expect the Satanic Pest, and Paedo Scum, (whose name I am loathed to mention), considers Chris Brindle a victim, and is fully entitled to say what he wants about me!

I expect he considers Tony Quigley is a victim too, who feels fully justified to say what he wants about me, my girlfriend and children.

No doubt Paris is considered one of the six victims too...

In fact, anyone who abuses me, and whom I flag up for abusing me, are deemed as victims.

Twisting the narrative man...

If you weren't already aware, this is a aged old tactic of satanists, to invert the truth. To turn it upside down and inside out. To twist the narrative to their own nefarious ends.


Welcome to the Wacky, Zany, Crazy/Weird and Wonderful World of MattTaylorTV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.