Wednesday 12 April 2023

This is an Important Public Announcement on behalf of Matt Taylor, Leader of the King Arthur II Political Party....

It has come to my attention that my updated witness statement has been unlawfully disseminated without my consent. Such a breach of my privacy rights is deeply concerning and will not be tolerated.

I would like to remind all parties that the unauthorized sharing of my updated witness statement is a serious violation of the law, and carries severe legal consequences. Those found to be sharing, or actively encouraging others to share, my updated witness statement may be held liable for a criminal offense under Section 1 of the Criminal Law Act 1977. The maximum penalty for this offense is imprisonment for a term of up to 27 years.

I implore all individuals who have been exposed to my updated witness statement to immediately cease sharing and delete any copies in their possession. Failure to do so may result in further legal action being taken against those responsible.

Furthermore, I have instructed my legal representatives to take all necessary steps to ensure that the unauthorized sharing of my witness statement is removed from all online platforms and that those responsible are held accountable for their actions.

I take the protection of my privacy and the confidentiality of my legal documents extremely seriously, and I will not hesitate to take further legal action if necessary. I urge all parties involved to respect my rights and act in accordance with the law.


READ MORE -

Updated Witness Statement Leaked onto the Internet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.