Tuesday 11 April 2023

MattTaylorTV! Breakshow Back on YouTube after 2 Week Ban...

I am thrilled to announce that my breakfast show is back on the air after a two-week ban from YouTube. While it was a challenging time, I am grateful for the support of my loyal viewers who have stood by me during this adversity.

Shout out to Donald, Mandy and Michael

YouTube rivals and trolls with a grudge had a hand in sabotaging my show, but I refuse to let their actions bring me down. I am committed to providing you with the best possible content and will continue to do so. I would like to give a special shoutout to Donald, Michael, and Mandy, who jumped into the chatroom and said hi during today's show. Your support means the world to me, and I am so grateful to have you as part of my community. I want to thank all my viewers for their patience and support during this challenging time. It is because of you that I can continue to do what I love and bring you the content you deserve. I look forward to seeing you all in the chatroom and providing you with the best possible content in the weeks and months to come.



SUBSCRIBE TO MATTTAYLORTV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.