Thursday 13 April 2023

After a Thorough Investigation; I can Confirm Tony Harris is Lying....

I must address a very concerning matter that occurred during my Matt Taylor TV call-in show last night. Tony Harris, also known as Harry The Surgeon Munker, a convicted arsonist, made a shockingly ungentlemanly comment that I cannot ignore. He boasted about having sex with his girlfriend in a public park under the stars, effectively admitting to dogging. This behaviour is not only illegal but also disrespectful to the general public and should not be condoned.

When confronted with his behaviour and given a warning for ungentlemanly conduct, Tony Harris denied posting the comment, claiming he was out at the shop at the time. As an ex-royal military policeman trained in investigations, I decided to conduct a thorough investigation to uncover the truth. After carefully examining the evidence, I must regretfully conclude that Tony Harris is lying.

As a responsible host, I cannot condone such behaviour on my show or anywhere else. It is disappointing that someone who has already been convicted of a crime would engage in such unscrupulous behaviour. I urge all viewers to hold themselves to a higher standard and to respect the law and social norms. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I hope to see you all again on my next show.

SUBSCRIBE TO MATTTAYLORTV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.