Tuesday 18 April 2023

Normal Service will Commence Shortly......

I am writing to you today to share the stress and strain that I am currently under. Many of you have asked whether I will be going live or not, but I want to express to you the gravity of my situation.

Recently, I have been arrested on false allegations, and all of my computer equipment has been seized. I am unable to express myself or tell my side of the story. On top of this, I am facing bail conditions which make it an offence to encourage third parties to do things, only to be accused of encouraging third parties to say things, which I have not encouraged anyone to say.

The constant threat of being arrested and thrown into a police cell is taking a severe toll on my mental health and well-being. I am constantly on edge, and I am fearful of saying or doing anything that may be misconstrued or taken out of context.

I want you all to understand the gravity of the situation that I find myself in. It is not just a matter of being unable to go live or express myself publicly. This is a matter of my freedom and my livelihood. The constant threat of arrest and the strain of facing false allegations is taking a severe toll on me, and I am struggling to cope.

I urge you all to appreciate the gravity of the situation and to understand the impact that it is having on my life. It is not a matter of whether or not I will go live; it is a matter of my ability to continue to do what I love and to express myself freely without fear of false allegations or arrest.

I thank you all for your support and understanding during this difficult time. It means more to me than you will ever know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.