Tuesday 11 April 2023

Dear beloved audience,

I want to take a moment to address any concerns that may have arisen regarding my demeanor and behaviour. While it is true that I can be angry, aggressive, mad, and loud at times, I want to reassure you that I am not violent.

I have never been one to hurt others physically or emotionally, and I have no intention of starting now. As a peace-loving middle-aged man, I am committed to promoting a culture of love, understanding, respect, and kindness.

Anyone who suggests otherwise is being disingenuous and spreading falsehoods. I urge you to look beyond these accusations and judge me based on my actions and behaviour towards others.

I am grateful for your continued support and loyalty, and I want you to know that I value the relationship we have built together. I hope that you will continue to tune in and engage with me in open and respectful dialogue.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

"Disingenuous" means insincere, dishonest, or not straightforward in one's actions or words. It refers to behavior that is intended to deceive or mislead others, often by presenting a false appearance or making false claims. A person who is being disingenuous is not being genuine or honest about their true intentions or feelings.

I am writing to address the recent discussions that have been circulating on various YouTube channels, panels, and chatrooms regarding my supposed violent and sexual past. I want to make it clear that these accusations are baseless and untrue. Contrary to what has been said, I do not have any criminal record concerning violence or sex, nor has anyone I have ever met accused me of violence or sexual assault. It is both malicious and ungentlemanly for anyone to suggest that I would travel hundreds of miles to harm them or their loved ones in any way, touching them inappropriately, either on their boobs or testicles. As a member of this community, I value love, respect, civility, and open dialogue. I urge those who have made these false accusations to consider the impact their words can have on others and to refrain from spreading misinformation. I hope that we can continue to engage in productive conversations and build a community that is supportive and respectful to all, making YouTube a safer place for all of us.

Ai Interpretation of Disingenuous


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.