Thursday 20 April 2023

Satan Hunter sails close to Brighton rocks by James Hind

Matthew Taylor – obsessed social media addict and serial stalker of a portfolio of victims – has in recent times sailed close to the rocks, prompting me to consider going to the police about him. Based in Brighton UK, Taylor uses as his subject matter for his extensive social media content posts the victims he indulges his waking moments to such as my own person: he dedicates blog sites to me; has written a book about me; and has hundreds of social media posts out there relating to me across a dozen or more social media accounts. Amongst these posts written about me is an article where he came close to breaking the court order protecting the child in the Wilfred Wong child kidnapping case, and also his constant reference to me being an innocent real person called Richard Bilton, along with malicious untrue allegations such as linking my name (hence Bilton name) with murdered babies and missing children.

Mattew Taylor and the red lines he should not cross

Taylor has not gone over the red lines that I have drawn where a police complaint is triggered, but he is running close. It is all very well making malicious false claims of harm to children against a pseudonym, but when Taylor links those allegations against a real named person, who has no connection to me at all, then we are going to have a problem. Taylor has yet to go further than just naming someone, but if he had created links to Bilton or posted anything that could lead someone to his address or family, especially when connecting the name to the harm of children, then it would have become a malicious communication complaint against Taylor.

A reminder of court order protecting child in Wilfred Wong child kidnapping case

I will remind Matthew Taylor of the court order protecting the child in the Wilfred Wong child kidnapping case. It is forbidden to name any of the children in the Wilfred Wong child kidnapping case, nor their schools, nor their foster parents, nor their addresses, nor their parents in a way that links a name to being the parent of that child. In writing anything about the Wilfred Wong case Taylor is encouraged to take this court order into account and make appropriate edits to any content he has published or intends to publish about that case. I won’t hesitate to report Matthew Taylor to the police if he crosses over the line in breaking that court order. I would also remind Taylor that the father in that case is totally innocent of allegations that Taylor decided to repeat against him, and that father, if they were to see what has been written by Taylor, might also go to the police if they felt their child and they had been harmed by what Taylor posted.

Taylor knows the law and the impact his content has on victims

In the massive splurge of content Matthew Taylor has published online, especially blog posts, in recent weeks, Taylor indicates he clearly knows the law, and also the harm to victims his online content can potentially create. It is a mystery then why Taylor then indulges in malicious communication, stalking, harassing and false allegation making when he knows the law and the impact his posts cause. If I say I am not Richard Bilton many times, then why then does Taylor keep linking that name to me along with false claims of harm to children? If I say I was alarmed at the allegation by Taylor that Russian FSB agents were coming to Brighton to kill me, why then go making multiple posts repeating those allegations again in response? It seems to me if there was a sign “Don’t Swim: Sharks”, Taylor has this need to go dive in and tempt the sharks into a feeding frenzy.

Matthew Taylor could focus on positive subjects and interests

Matthew Taylor shows he has a marketing and branding talent with video, image and written content. Taylor also shows he is capable of writing intelligently on a variety of subjects outside of the favoured subject of a focus on his many victims. Taylor has a keen interest in subjects like King Arthur, being Member of Parliament for Brighton and Kemptown and also for creating a business of a film studios and theme park in Brighton. The three subjects that I mention would be enough to consume all the time Taylor has to even make a dent at making them real, but he prefers to spend the majority of his time, energy and focus on dozens of victims, such as me, making those victims lives a living hell.

Taylor knows the personal adverse consequencies of abusing victims

Taylor often writes about the adverse impact the police visits and arrests has upon him and his life. The choice for Taylor has always been his to make to change direction and focus his many talents on subjects such as King Arthur or getting elected as MP. It is predictable that when an individual is obsessed and writes constantly about a victim with false allegations that makes them alarmed and distressed, that the police will become involved, and with all the adverse outcomes such as seized devices, adverse publicity and the worry of police investigations that brings. Sure, there will always be critics of Taylor, but does Satan Hunters such as Jeanette Archer or Neelu Berry even bother mentioning the names of any of their critics? No, they totally ignore their critics and get on with their grifting and Satan Hunting.

The choice is with Matthew Taylor

Taylor should know by now that I give him a lot of leeway in what he says and does against me. I will respond to Taylor through mediums such as this blog, and the malicious communications such as death threats that Taylor made against me, I asked the police NOT to pursue against Taylor. To the contrary, I am not out to “get” Taylor with police complaints, and in this very blog post I have issued warnings to Taylor that he is running close to police complaints to give him the opportunity to change direction. I might NOT report Taylor for crimes done against me, but I will report Taylor for crimes done against the Wilfred Wong child kidnap victim or Richard Bilton. The choice is with Taylor, for he is the agent of his own success or misfortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.