Matt Taylor, Shadow Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner during the day and Parliamentary Candidate for Brighton Kemptown by night, is a man of the people, declaring himself the winner of the expected Brighton Kemptown and Peacehaven election in 2015.
With a year to go until the election turns red hot, Matt Taylor has steamed ahead of his opponents in the race to win the most marginal constituency in the UK.
- Simon Kirby is Doomed.
- With a majority of only 3%, Simon Kirby is doomed to lose his seat at the next general election.
- Who is Nancy Platts?
- Nancy Platts hasn’t uttered a single word since the article “Who is Nancy Platts?” was promoted on the IndyMedia website. Asked to comment on corruption she refused. Typical of a professional political who is only in politics for their own personal gain.
- Davy Jones from the Green Party?
- With a dream to recreate the magic which turned Caroline Lucas into the first and only Green MP, Davy Jones has a mountain to climb with the ‘failures’ of the Green lead council still fresh in people’s mind.
- Ian Buchanan from UKip.
- No Mr Freemason, we do not need another crooked Freemason, who pledges a secret oath to a secret organization, holding the responsibility of public office. On a personal note to Ian Buchanan; You may as well pull out now. You will lose your £500 deposit for sure.
PEOPLE ARE SO SICK WITH POLITICS, THEY WILL VOTE FOR A JOKE.
As the excellent journalist and blogger Harry Blackwood explains in such easy to read language:Hartlepool United’s football mascot becomes one of the very first directly elected mayors in the country.
“The problem with political jokes is they get elected.”
“When H’Angus the Monkey decided to throw his banana into the ring and stand for election to the £60,000 a year post, it was done as a joke. The Hartlepool United football club chairman paid his election deposit and supporters of the club and a local rugby club threw themselves behind his campaign.
Stuart Drummond, the man in the monkey suit, promised free bananas for all school kids in the town and submitted an interesting curriculum vitae to the local newspaper of which I was editor, boasting of a degree and proficiency in a number of languages. It did make us wonder why he was working in a call centre on a pittance but hey, did it matter, he was a joke.
As it turned out it did matter. He won.”
Having shamed Simon Kirby, Katy Bourne and Sussex Police, Matt Taylor’s imagine as a buffoon has been well and truly banished.
Standing on an anti-corruption platform, the ex Royal Military Police has excelled all expectations, with his deputy and campaign manager David Joe Neilson, by creating the Federation of Shadow Police and Crime Commissioners.
Bringing an extra level of public scrutiny to elected PCC’s, Matt Taylor has been the only person in Sussex to consistently and comprehensively report on Katy Bourne and Sussex Police.
With a steady stream of well crafted blogs, (often awash with spelling and grammar mistakes,) Matt Taylor has built up a readership 50,000 a month, with one blog going viral, with over 10,000 hits in a single day.
Read more: Matt Taylor orders arrest of the Queen.
With the entire free press in Sussex turning a blind eye to the scandals in their Police force, Matt Taylor has become the person people contact when they have complaints against Sussex Police.
- The Brighton Scandal in which Michael Coughtrey was forced to defend his brother’s honour in face of police lies and cover-up.
- The Murder House in Peacehaven, in which David Joe Neilson solved the Katrina Taylor murder, only for Sussex Police to turn on him, to protect the Crime Lord who killed her and ultimately freed her killers.
- Setchfield and Regan, two gentlemen who forced Martin Richard’s early retirement, due to an investigation into his misconduct, only for their story to be ignored by everyone is Sussex, including the Sussex Police and Crime panel.
- Dr Eccy de Jonge and her covert dossier. I repeat, a Doctor of Philosophy is a victim of Sussex police opening a covert dossier on her, whose purpose was to stain her character in order to cover up their own incompetence in investigation a woman’s fatal road traffic collision.
SUSSEX POLICE ARE FAILING ON SO MANY LEVELS.
More to Come.
- We have yet to hear from Dr Proctor. He’s been sitting on the side-lines and has been watching everything. Son of the infamous writer of Dr Who, Anthony Coburn; he has a story to tell which bangs Sussex Police to rights…
SUSSEX POLICE ARE UNDER ARREST.
Emerging as the only politician with integrity and clout, Matt Taylor is charging ahead in the popularity polls, with his name becoming recognized as a key player in the alternative movement.
A WAR COUNCIL HAS BEEN CALLED AT THE KING ARTHUR PUB, IN GLASTONBURY.
A War Council of the Alternative Movement has been called by Dawn Taylor of the Truth Juice: Free Thinking organization.
Inviting Kevin Annett, Penny Pullen, Bill Maloney, Chris Spivey and Matt Taylor, the first King Arthur Knight’s of the Round Table session will commence for the first time in over 1500 years.
Forget about David Icke, Kevin Annett, Field Secretary for The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), is recognized as an emerging leader within the Alternative Movement.
A War Council of the Alternative Movement is being hosted by Kevin Annett on 06 May 2014, 7:30pm at the The King Arthur Pub, 31-33 Benedict Street, Glastonbury , Somerset. Admission: £10.00
VOTE FOR NOBODY
While echoing Harry Blackwood’s call to vote for none of the above.
Read more: Don’t vote it only encourages them.
MATT TAYLOR IS CONFIDENT OF ELECTION VICTORY.
As Harry Blackwood sums it up:
“I was asked by a couple of Sunday newspapers to write articles explaining how Drummond had won. It was easy to do. Drummond, the man in the monkey suit, hadn’t won. A bloke called ‘none of the above’ had won. There was no question. The seemingly savvy voters of Hartlepool had rejected all of the politicians. They preferred a joke candidate promising free bananas to a politician. They’d have preferred a steaming dog turd on top of a cream cake to a politician.”