Tuesday 6 February 2024

Open email to Sussex Police.

I demand my property back. This is not a request, it’s a demand.

You continue to retain property which is legally mine which holds no evidential value, to any of the malicious and frivolous investigations against me, resulting in the arrests of 18 November 2022, 08 March 2023 and 04 October 2023.


You've had enough time to investigate, and with the evidence I’ve provided, have failed to conclude the allegations are malicious and frivolous in nature.


Time's up!


I demand my property back.


Property Seized includes:


18 November 2022 – Accused of Stalking and Harassment


1 × Mac Desktop computer

1 x PC computer (unused)

1 x Ipad

3 x Laptops

1 x Sky Internet Router

1 x Camera

3 x Mobile Phones

Numerous data chips

Diaries and notebooks


08 March 2023 – Arrested for reasons I still don’t understand, in relation to the 18 November 2022 arrest, of allegedly stalking and harassing


1 x PC Computer

1 x Galaxy Tablet

1 x Mobile Phone

1 x Hard drive (unused)

More data chips


04 October 2023 – Arrested for Breaking a Court Order, forbidding me from mentioning a certain individual's name. 


1 x PC Computer

1 x Galaxy Tablet

2 x Mobile Phones

More data chips


Yours sincerely,

Matthew Taylor


Copied to:

Mackrell Solicitors

Oliver Taylor C.I.D

Ben Cruttenden Sussex Police

Paul Nellis Chief Inspector

Arron Hendy Editor of The Argus

Jo Wadsworth Editor of Brighton and Hove News

Hanna Neter Senior Journalist Team Manager BBC Radio Sussex

Suzie Lamphugh Trust


NOTES FOR THE PRESS

Sussex Police Stole my Property and Kidnapped me! Who can I turn to?

"I'm innocent."

Someone has made an allegation…

Brighton based YouTuber Matt Taylor facing New Serious Complaints and Allegations.

Why didn't Jo Wadsworth include the word "alleged"?

Being Kidnapped by Matt Taylor

Matt Taylor in New Stalking Arrest Horror!



"I'm just a stupid YouTuber trying to get myself my own TV show."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.