Tuesday 19 September 2023

My Show reel to John Noel Management

 John Noel Management is a London based talent agency representing presenters, comedians, experts and reality stars. We are renowned for both developing and nurturing new talent and for representing household names. We work across television, radio, film, social, publishing and voiceover projects.

Dear Mr Noel, my name is Matt Taylor and I am the host of the smash hit YouTube show, The MattTaylorTV! show. I am excited to introduce myself to you and discuss the possibility of working together.


My show has gained a large following due to its unique blend of wacky, crazy and zany humour, entertainment, and educational content. 



I’ve built a reputation in the alternative media as a leading writer and filmmaker. I am controversial and a polarising figure on YouTube. As the editor of Guerrilla Democracy News, I’ve dared to report the news the mainstream media dare not report! And I’ve enjoyed some amazing exclusives such as:


I cover a wide range of topics, from King Arthur to current affairs, and I have interviewed a variety of guests, including celebrities like Brian Harvey of East 17 fame and Nikki Lee, his girlfriend.




I have been producing and hosting The MattTaylorTV! show for over ten years now, and I have gained a lot of experience in creating engaging content that resonates with my audience. I am always looking for new and exciting ways to expand my reach and connect with viewers.


Check out these short MattTaylorTV! Ditties!

Current on-going projects include welcoming Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to Brighton, to get his approval for the £21 Billion Brighton2222Project/King Arthur II TV/Films Studio.



My show has been recognized by its viewers as a smash hit on YouTube. My rivals continue to thwart my success on YouTube, and elsewhere on social media, by malicious Copyright Strikes and false reports.

I have no alternative but to seek your representation, to showcase my creative talents to the nation.


Now is the time to bring MattTaylorTV! to TV! And you are the man to do it…


I am proud of the success that my show has achieved and I am excited to continue to grow and evolve as a creative creator, and fill the void of Russell Brand as your next big sensation.


I’ve been building a loyal and faithful fanbase for the last 10 years and you’ll be amazed at the support and reputation I have on YouTube. I’m the winner of The Bases Project Film Festival Amateur Winner Award in 2015, and have self published my debut sci-fi novel The Golden Cube, on lulu.com. 



I am a suppressed talent ready to blossom and all that's needed is you!


Please take the time to learn more about me and my show. I believe that my experience, creativity, and passion for producing high-quality content make me an excellent candidate for representation by John Noel Management. I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.


I would be delighted to meet you at Brighton’s Ivy restaurant for a meal and drinks to discuss this further, and only ask that you don’t believe anything you read about me online. It's all lies, lies and more lies!


This can be the start of a beautiful and fruitful relationship and I urge you to contact me to discuss this amazing opportunity for both of us.


With passion, dedication and a will to succeed,

Matt Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.