Thursday 27 October 2016

Matt Taylor's Top News Links.

Chris Spivey says he deserves to be a multi-millionaire

Suffer the Hampstead kids - A Special Report by Matt Taylor
We’ve always been taught to tell the truth; never lie and never fib. Crazy really because on one hand we are teaching our kids between right and wrong, telling them not to lie and tell tales,…
Guerrilla Democracy News - News the Mainstream daren't report!
Guerrilla Democracy News (GDN) is alternative news you won't read or hear on the main stream media.http://www,guerrillademocracy.com
Matt Taylor's News Service
Have you got a story that no one else cares about? · Have you got a story that no one wants to touch? Stories are often dismissed by the Main Stream media du...
British Royal Family named as Ninth Circle Satanic Cult members
the british royal family are named as ninth circle cult members.
Queen is named as part of International Paedophile ring
Bill Maloney from Pie'n'Mash Films has named the Queen as part of an international paedophile ring. Read more athttp://guerrillademocracy.blogspot.co.uk/201...
Katy Bourne - Fraud Commissioner
Queen Elizabeth II dethroned by Moai King
When one Monarchy ends, another begins, but no one could have guessed the Moai did it
Prince William and Prince George killed in a terrorist attack
Prince William and George killed in a terrorist attack? Controversial conspiracy researcher Chris Spivey has made a chilling prediction ...
In the absence of any comment from Katy Bourne about the IPCC criminal investigation against her for electoral fraud, the public is left speculating as to what she ...
Cover up : Noun 1. an attempt to prevent people discovering the truth about a serious mistake or crime. There can be no denying there is a cover-up in place to hide the truth about the Shoreham air…
The Windsor Royal Dynasty will end in 2016
Guerrilla Democracy News can exclusively predict the Windsor Royal Dynasty will end in 2016.
The Story of the Century - The Moai are Coming
Inventing the 12 days of Christmas by having a feast in memory of each apostle, one by one up to Christ’s birth. (Did you know King Arthur II was born on 25 ...
Brighton Hit and Run - In the style of Chris Spivey
brighton hit & run; a false flag event written in the style of chris spivey.
Camber Sands - A Tragedy - A Cover-up - A Special Report by Matt Taylor
A special report by Matt Taylor. Five die at Camber Sands on hottest day of the year! Isn’t it incredible that five fit and health young men, could all die along the same stretch of beach at …
Day in, day out, I write and write and write. I know people read what I write because I continually check out my readership stats on a daily basis.

For example; on one day last week 7,000 people read my article- The Imminent Arrest of the Queen.
The Queen has granted herself (and her family) a new right of absolute secrecy unsurpassed in British history, in an attempt to cover up paedophile claims ...
6,000 people read it the following day, 4,000 the next and 2,000 the day after.

I know people read my stuff because certain articles go viral (when I least expect them to.)

The thrill and excitement of watching an article go viral is awesome and immense fun.

I expect writers are like musicians. Everyone likes to have their work valued, watched and shared.

The last impression I want to impress is that I've ungrateful for the feed-back I receive. But on the whole, I get no feedback and have no idea how well my articles are received.

I like to think I write explosive articles ,which other reporters would love to write but daren't to, (because they know the reaction of their editors if they did.)

I predominately share and publicise my articles using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. (Plus taking full advantage of tags,) I get a lot of traffic directed to my articles via Google searches.

Oh how I wish I could do more...


I often rack my brain thinking of ways to publicise my articles, to get them read by as many people as possible.

Facebook and Google are my biggest asset tools. A well directed and headlined article has the potential to be shared thousands and thousands of times. But still I want more.

If you can think of any ways I can get my articles read by more people, please let me know. It often feels as if I'm hitting my head against a brick wall; or better yet, hitting my head against the glass ceiling.


I need a breakthrough to take me to the next level. We've got to get this sorted by Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.