Thursday 27 August 2015

WE ALL NEED MONEY!


With Chris Spivey relieved he hasn't been sent to jail, but facing a £3000 fine for telling the truth, to Richard D Hall who's looking for a sponsor to air his RichPlanet TV on Sky Channel 192; we all need money to keep the wolves from the door.

I'M NO DIFFERENT.

While I'm lucky enough to receive a reoccurring payment from A. Smith of £2.00 a month, of which I'm immensely grateful, and wish to take this opportunity to thank A. Smith for doing so; but PLEASE SIR/MADAM CAN I HAVE SOME MORE?



I have also been fortunate enough to be given money from:
  • Wonderland
  • Team Setchfield &
  • JLW
Thank you... I truly appreciate your kind donations and they have helped keep the wolves from the door; but PLEASE SIR/MADAM CAN I HAVE SOME MORE?

With no one else to blow my trumpet except myself; please let me remind you that I've been single handedly and voluntarily held Sussex Police and its Chief Constable to account since November 2012.

Katy Bourne has been paid £85,000 a year for doing a job she has thoroughly failed to do. Her Chief Executive Officer, ex Sussex Policeman Mark Streater has been paid £82,000 a year for keeping Katy Bourne in the dark, while ensuring the corruption deep in the heart of Sussex Police is allowed to continue.

Surely, my work as the Shadow Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner deserves a donation?

LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT I DO AS THE SSPCC - http://www.shadowsussexpolicecrimecommissioner.blogspot.co.uk/

As Chris Spivey says in his defence of asking for public donations:

Keeping this site going, takes an incredible amount of my time and effort. Other commitments mean that finding the time to do so is not always easy. A small donation per week, would certainly take a lot of the pressure off me and leave me free to concentrate exclusively on this site and give you the hard to find info you deserve.”

THE SAME GOES FOR ME.



In my capacity as the Editor of Guerrilla Democracy News I am the only alternative news outlet to comprehensively cover and publicise:
  • The News at AV5.
  • The Moai and John Wanoa.
  • Chris Spivey
  • Paedophiles in Parliament
  • The Master Criminals aka Queen Elizabeth II
  • Richard D Hall
  • Ancient British History and King Arthur II


I'M AN AWARD WINNING MOVIE MAKER TOO.

While my readership numbers come no where near the likes of Chris Spivey and don't even show up on any figure collecting websites; I do achieve impressive figures with my Youtube videos.

This video won the Short Amateur Film Category at the recent Bases International Film Festival organised by the Miles Johnson.


This one has clocked up an impressive 62,438 hits in just over a year.


When Sussex Police realised they were being secretly filmed, after arresting me for saving an old man's life. With 33,777 hits, surely it deserves a donation.



When the BBC Licence men come calling. 32,681 hits and climbing.


Onto my most controversial youtube video and the one which has surprised me the most, because I would have thought I'd be arrested by now for posting it.


Suffice to say nothing much has changed since March 6th 2015, when I wrote:

Please if you can spare some money, please send it my way. I won't beat around the bush. I'm desperate.

While I'd love to carry on writing for Guerrilla Democracy News and holding Sussex Police to account, the wolves knocking at the family door make it impossible.

I'm looking for work. I've applied for a few speech writing jobs which I'm confident of being invited to an interview. And I'm keeping my neck above the murky waters, by taking on agency work as a morning cleaner, dishwasher and barman.

BUT PLEASE SIR/MADAM CAN I HAVE SOME MORE?

Again, blowing my own trumpet because no one else is, I have been mentioned in the same sentence as Chris Spivey, Bill Maloney and Brian Gerrish. Surely that's worth a donation in itself?

I wouldn't ask you if I wasn't in dire need, but if you have more to spare please please please donate it to me!

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.