Sunday 13 August 2023

Is one of my Amazon book review trolls a retired police officer from Brighton?

@benwestwooduk

♬ original sound - Ben Westwood

Sourced from Just me being differentIs one of my Amazon book review trolls a retired police officer from Brighton? – Just Me Being Different (wordpress.com) 

Those that have read about my recent trolling campaigns featuring Cory Resilient/ Cory Weagant over in Canada who seemed to be in communication with one of my amazon book review trolls from the UK, I’d like to introduce you to what appears to be yet another saboteur known as ‘Ascot’ from the Brighton and Hove area.

Whether ‘Ascot’ is the same person behind the ‘Wispy14’ profile which immediately got changed and altered once I exposed it. But ironically, there seems to be police themes behind both profiles.

Just before I explain why I think this could be a conspiracy involving both retired and serving police officers, let me both post ‘Ascots’ review of my book Poems From a Runaway and also remind you that in 2008 I was framed by two met police officers which I recorded on a voice recorded and they were eventually sacked because of it after both a Crown court and an internal misconduct hearing over in London’s Tintagel house next door to MI6.

There’s certainly a lot to think about whilst looking at the review, but it gives me familiar tones to one of ‘Wispy14’s reviews on another one of my books ‘How Not To Fit Up A Squatter’ no de-shelved. I found Wispy’s review of it interested which went something along the lines of ‘This book is not legal. Not worth reading.’

I’m not sure why I went to look on Ascots review and amazon profile today, perhaps because all of this has stood out in my head, but since I last looked they’ve changed their page. I find the current profile status quite intriguing.

Retired IC1-Male yeah? We all know who uses that sort of language and if you ever caught an activist saying that you’d be wise to put a bet on that they were a police officer.

Ironically, back when I checked Ascot’s other Amazon reviews from other sellers which were featured on the above profile, there seemed to be a few purchases of masonic regalia which seemed to be removed not too long after I’d mentioned it in one of my videos.

Ironically I used to live in Brighton myself during the time I was testifying at court against the police who were on a Perverting The Course Of Justice charges. A lot had gone on with me back then, and the police involvement in my life may have actually been much deeper than I could ever really publicly explain.

Sadly the masonic regalia on the profile is no longer there, so you’ll have to make up your own mind whether you want to believe me on that one.

But perhaps this person is doing similar to others, so I think it’s only fair that after receiving a barrage of blows that I give one or two back.

So, who is Ascot and what do we know about him?

Apart from both the police and masonic themes, Ascot seems to be residing in the area of Brighton and Hove, possibly specifically the Hove area but I might be wrong on that.

We know that he is likely a freemason due to his collection of masonic regalia , he has an ‘old-school’ view of racial issues and uses the word ‘Negro’ in 2023 and seems to like using police language on his profile. Although this is far from actually solid evidence, if the glove fits then the glove fits.

We know that ‘Ascot’ likes to wear short-cut ‘cargo’ style trousers (the ones that are halfway length between trousers and shorts) and you may have spotted this person around the Sussex festival circuit wearing a sparkly shiny red hat (purchased from Amazon). We know they have moisture issues with their skin and that this person REALLY likes shiny and glitzy stuff including their new £15 fake-diamond watch recently purchased on Amazon.

I’d like to know of Ascot is aware of what search engine optimization is? He likely does. He’s likely aware that now I’ve put in certain keywords into this post that people will find this post and that someone, somewhere will read this and figure out exactly who he is.

By this point, I’m under no illusion that there seems to be an organised harassment campaign put upon me but I’d like to let everyone involved know that I’ll be exposing EVERY person that carries on with all of this stuff because I feel I have every right to and simply never deserved what I’ve had done to me.

Sadly I doubt I’ll ever get much support for this because it seems to be that the world is watching, few people actually care about it and the only way I can make any sense of it is to conclude that this sort of abuse and harassment is systemic and an issue much bigger than just me and these very sad and pathetic men, who through their behaviours undo a lot of the work done by decent police officers to change policing culture and reputation.

That’s all for now.

Over and out.

Shamelessly accepting any much needed donations to https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/benwestwoodUK

A huuuuuge thanks for any and all support. Even a single pound can help make huge difference , so thanks!

Tags : United Kingdom, government, conspiracy, trolls, trolling, corruption, paedophiles, abusers, psychopaths, narcissists, cover up, paedophiles, covert, gangstalking, gangstalkers, cointelpro, England, tiktok, books 

@benwestwooduk #duet with @lexnour #Duet I'm Australian. In my head. #comedy #satire #duetwithme ♬ original sound - lexnour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.