Thursday 10 February 2022

Covid Lockdown party at Buckingham Palace!

Boris Johnson wasn't the only public figure holding illegal parties during the last year's national Covid Lockdown.

Reported exclusively by Guerrilla Democracy News, a first person account reveals a jazz party at Buckingham Palace in the middle of the first national Covid lockdown.

Jazz Party at Buckingham Palace during Covid Lockdown

Posted by a regular viewer of TaylorTV! Marie Marlin reveals, "I know for FACT that there was a jazz party at Buckingham Palace."

“In the middle of the first lockdown, me and my partner drove down to London, because I wanted to know why they had changed the guards that guard Buckingham Palace, from a red uniform to a blue uniform.”

"So I wanted to know what was going off !!! …………………….LOL"

"When we got there and I could see for myself . The guards had still got red uniforms on, but I’d seen a video on YouTube, where they had a different outfit completely and I thought that’s very unusual." 


Revealing a culture of rule breaking at the top tier of public office, reinforcing the aged old mantra of 'One rule for them, and another rule for us,' Marie Marlin's first hand account of witnessing a jazz party at Buckingham Palace during the middle of the national Covid lockdown; confirms other reports that the mega-rich elite controlling the world, partied hard during the Covid lockdown, in total disregard to the anti-covid measures and no second or third thoughts to the law abiding citizens, suffering the worse at the draconian Covid measures enforced stringently by police forces across the world.

"It was so weird to be in London without anybody about hardly at all."


Jazz at Buckingham Palace!

Marie Marlin continues her first hand account, "And jazz music was blaring out of Buckingham Palace. Sounded like a live band , very noisy and lots of activity."

"There’s lots of talk of Boris‘s party, but I have heard NO mention of the party. I can only presume the Queen had herself . We even got caught up in the black lives matter protest, that I didn’t even know was on that day."

"It was a good day 😊 even caught a glimpse of a parakeet 🦜"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.