Monday 2 September 2019

Welcome to MATT TAYLOR TV

www.Patreon.com/MattTaylorGB
Dear Friends, 


Please subscribe to my all new Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmP8UJgEIDZYWG6jE4GGhzg


Welcome to the Launch of MATT TAYLOR TV.


It’s my third youtube channel and I intend to stick within the Youtube community guidelines at all costs, and pray you will help me keep ‘MATT TAYLOR’S TV’ family friendly….


I’m creating a community in which friends and foes can come together and discuss what they want in a friendly, relaxed and safe environment- I want you all to become my SUPER GUESTS.


If ever you see me Live on Youtube and have the time, please jump on-board and get involved, via Skype.


Skype ID - live:matttaylor2000


Please subscribe to be alerted when it’s time.


I follow a format of responding to the topics raised in the chatroom. My audience dictate the subject and will often raise controversial and emotive topics, so please be patient, polite and friendly to the entities in the chatroom.


Please and Thank-you. 


I will of-course endeavour not to read out the most abusive comments, and only want to create a community in which friends and foes can come together and discuss what they want in a friendly, relaxed and safe environment.


Thank you for watching and pray you return to watch again.


Become a MATT TAYLOR TV SUPER GUEST!!! And a either a CASUAL, MODERATE, COMMITTED or SUPER SUPPORTER via www.patreon.com/MattTaylorGB or support directly via www.paypal.me/MatthewTaylorGB


Your support allows me to continue reporting the news the mainstream media will dare not report at www.GuerrillaDemocracy.blogspot.com, and expose Sussex police corruption at www.MrXInvestigations.home.blog.

Thank you and hope to see you on MATT TAYLOR'S TV soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.