Thursday 19 March 2015

FOR SAM MURRAY – PART TWO.

I’m grateful to Sam Murray for pointing out the areas of my argument which need more explaining.

Take for example the SOS WAR PLAN.


Sam Murray points out the obvious flaw, which I have thought about myself on many occasions.

As Sam writes, “If by any chance you still have faith in the idea that war can be superseded by a giant game of laser-tag, then let me offer this scenario to you:

The world has bizarrely accepted your proposal to revolutionise the way we fight war, and America is in the throws of "bolstering" its troops with the latest laser technology (like laser grenades, laser frag mines and, I don't know, laser photocopiers) in preparation to fight Iran, who are likewise fortifying their own troops.

The day arrives. Delegates from UN trundle up in a little golf caddy into the middle of no-mans-land to blow the war whistle - pheeeeeeeeep, AND THEY'RE OFF!!!!

From the west come the U.S. forces, armed to the back teeth with a huge selection of technologically advanced, but ultimately harmless weaponry. From the east storm the Iranian troops, similarly armed with.... wait.... where are the Iranian troops? They should be here by now. Have we got the right day? What's that in the sky? Is that a fighter plane? ARE THEY REAL FUCKING MISSILES???

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!”

Well okay – where do I start?

My SOS War-Plan is meant to be the start of a conversation about how to fight our wars in the future.

It’s my firm belief that once the world understands about the Military/Industrial Complex, and how wars are actively fought to sustain the profits of the Arms Industry then the public will view wars as totally avoidable and will develop other methods to resolve their differences.

I love the idea of the SOS War Plan because I think it’d make a wonderful Reality Based TV Game Show.

Once a television production company shows that a reality TV show based on War, can attract the viewers then maybe, just maybe, the concept can be applied to real-life scenarios.

For Sam Murray to rubbish the SOS War Plan on the pretext that the enemy would renegade on the agreement and actually use real weapons is just “utterly nonsensical” scare-mongering of the first degree.

It just goes to show that the SOS War Plan is a difficult plan to pick holes in. Let’s just take that flight of fancy and imagine the U.S was about to fight IRAN in a laser war-fare game.

The war officials would have checked both the U.S and IRAN’s weapons the night before, ensuring that neither side brings ‘live weapons’ to the battle field.

Don’t worry Sam Murray, the “KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!” factor has been taken into consideration and the fail-safe measures built into the SOS War-Plan will ensure neither side brings ‘Live Weapons’ into the Theatre of War.

"£970 MILLION, TRILLION, TRILLION IS A FUCKING STUPID AMOUNT OF MONEY."

“I was actually being fairly flippant by even remotely suggesting that John could ever hope to bring his own currency into circulation. £970 million, trillion, trillion is a fucking stupid amount of money. Not just "it'll never happen" stupid, I'm talking "the total amount of the ordinary mass of the universe, in kilograms, is a number only slightly larger than that number" stupid - I'm not joking either.

The estimated kilogram mass of ordinary matter in the known universe is 1053 kg. John's proposed currency, if it were only £1 trillion, trillion would equate to £1024...... now times that by 970 million. 

Any equation that BREAKS MY FUCKING CALCULATOR should not be seriously considered as a global index for currency.

This man is supposed to be a tidal engineer for fucks sake.”

Oh fucking hell Sam Murray, you make me laugh and shake my head in worry.

“The estimated kilogram mass of ordinary matter in the known universe is 1053 kg,” oh fuck off Sam Murray, you really are a nerd.

How the fuck do you know the estimated kilogram mass of ordinary matter in the known universe is 1053 kg? Give me a break. You and I and every single scientist has no flipping idea of what the mass of ordinary matter in the known Universe is because firstly, we don’t yet understand the nature of ‘matter,’ and secondly, not all the Universe is known yet.

The figure of £970 Million Trillion Trillion is based on the 750,000 tons of Gold King William IV bequeathed to Queen Victoria and the fraudulent assets of the 300 Royal and Banking families of Europe.

Sam Murray evidently has no idea of the ‘Derivative Market,’ which trades trillions on a daily basis.

The global currency is no longer based on the Gold Standard. Whatever sum John Wanoa agrees on will be created by adding the figures into a database; just as fiat money is created by the established banks of the world.

Sam Murray shouts, “Any equation that BREAKS MY FUCKING CALCULATOR should not be seriously considered as a global index for currency,” well if that the case, its time to turn your back on the Bank of England.

“RIGHT, LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT FUCKING DISTURBING VIDEO.....”

In light of the news that the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) is investigating alleged corruption in the Metropolitan Police, including claims it covered up child sex offences because MPs and police officers were involved, it’s interesting what Sam Murray next presents as her tirade against me.

This is what she wrote to Hampstead Police.

“Hi.                                                      

Was was recently made aware of a series of videos on YouTube, supposedly of two young children admitting to whoever is filming them that they have been sexually abused, and have also witnessed/participated in the murder of babies. They begin by implicating many organisations and local authority services as complicit in these events:                                                           

While I am not the reactionary conspiracy theorist type (quite the opposite in fact) and therefore am not overly convinced that there is in fact a paedophile baby killing cult made up of teachers, McDonald's employees and social workers, I do have a deep concern that these children have been instructed to say some truly harrowing things, and as the description claims that the video was shot in Hampstead, I would like to enquire if everything possible is being done to ensure that these children are safeguarded.                                                      

So -                                                      

1. Has this video been brought to your attention; and                                                      
2. Can you advise as to whether any appropriate action has been taken to ensure that these children are not being exploited?                                                      

As I don't believe much of what the video actually has to say, it could be that this event took place nowhere near Hampstead, and you may not be able to help, however I thought I'd start with you and see where that took me.                                                       
Any small amount of information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.                                                      
Many thanks”

To which she received the following reply:

"Thanks Sam

        We are fully aware of this. In response to your questions, the children are in foster care and perfectly safe. The persons responsible for encouraging this false allegation and distributing it on the net are being pursued. Thank you for your concern.”

So while the IPCC are investigating a police force which is alleged to have covered up child-abuse, we must endure Sam Murray’s attempt to convince us other-wise:

“Now, I know that your faith in the Metropolitan Police is somewhat diminished, but as someone who occasionally works very closely with them, I am fully satisfied with the majority of work that they do, and especially this response; it's the right action to take and I hope that those children get the care and support that they deserve. What they don't need is a fucking circus of conspiracy theorists, drumming up hysteria and suggestions that they belong in some sort of cartoon-villainous cult.”

“NOW, LET'S CHAT ABOUT DAVE.”

She writes, “Katrina Taylor was murdered in Brighton, in 1996. Details of the events leading to her death, her last movements, and the subsequent investigation of her suspected killer(s) is fairly succinctly documented (though surprisingly poorly written) in the following Guardian article from May 2000:


From this and various other chunks of online detritus, I've pieced together a timeline, which places the troubled protagonist of our story, David 'Joe' Neilson, not so much at the heart of the action, but more as a wearily repeating cameo appearance.

I've got no reason to doubt that David notified the Police about his upstairs neighbour's peculiar antics at a drain, which lead to the discovery of the knife that was used to murder Katrina. However, I also have an albeit intuitive reason to believe that at this stage in his life, David was already a very lonely and isolated individual. 

From the footage I have seen of David, and from the way he conducts himself (let us just take for example scrawling the words "SUSSEX MURDER COVER UP" on his own property), I can say for absolute certainty that any witness statement taken from such an individual would be taken with a pinch of salt so large, you'd need a spade to shift it. These are not the actions of a well man, and I can only speculate that he has done more harm to the investigation of Katrina's death than good.

As for the pair of you and your recent ordeal - what I have is your story. I remember you once saying on a video, or on one of your many (many, many, many, many, many, etc) blogs that if someone tells you that something has happened to them, then you will believe that person until they are proved to be lying. This is precisely the wrong way to evaluate evidence. If you tell me something fantastical, then you'd better have some fantastical evidence to back it up.

To put it another way: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.”

WOW, Sam Murray’s rudeness and cruelness knows no bounds.

David Joe Neilson is a broken man because he’s been a victim of Sussex Police crime and continues to suffer from the murder cover-up of Katrina Taylor in 1996.

Now however much one may want this to go away, the truth remains that serious allegations of police corruption are being made in Sussex and no one is investigating it to find out if its true.

Perhaps because it’s true, nothing is happening.

David Neilson is a very lonely and isolated individual who deserves to be in a old people’s home instead of freezing in an empty house, in which thugs turn up and try and kill you.

God help Sam Murray if she finds herself in the same position as the victims of Sussex Police corruption find themselves.

She throws scorn on my belief that I will believe anyone until they are proved to be lying by saying, “This is precisely the wrong way to evaluate evidence. If you tell me something fantastical, then you'd better have some fantastical evidence to back it up.”

I utterly disagree. We each have our own way of conducting ourselves in life and I choose to view people with trust and belief. If someone tells me something fantastical I will give them the benefit of the doubt, until such time I find out they have been dishonest in what they’ve told me.

I don’t know about Sam Murray or anyone else, but I would predict more people are like me than they are like Sam Murray.

“LASTLY, LET'S BRING IT ALL BACK TO YOU, MATT.”

“It is my great hope that you are eventually able to yank your head out of the clouds and ground yourself in the laudable areas that you evidently do take an active interest in. You seem very community minded, and when you're not pissing around on iMovie like - and I'm not kidding - my thirteen year old child, you've actually made some fairly decent community based videos.

But for right now, piss around you do, and make a difference, you do not.

So, go ahead and see how you get on in the May elections. See how you and John get on single handedly overthrowing the monarchy. 

Or, and it's just a thought Matt, see how well you can get on as a man who may not be able to change THE world, but who can definitely change HIS world, for the better.

Best wishes, Sam.”

Thank you for your comments Sam, but I totally disagree.

I’m not pissing about and I am making a difference…

I’ve been building up to this point for the last 17 years and I fully intend to be Brighton Kemptown’s next MP.

It’s true; having blown all my savings on solicitor fees fighting crooks trying to close down our election campaign office; only God knows how many votes I’ll get.

I need a miracle to win this election; just as much as I need a miracle to get my deposit back.

The number of votes I win on the 7th of May will be linked to my name for eternity.

Whether I get 1 or 100 or 30,000 votes; I’ll have to live with it.

Ladbrokes have me at 200-1 to win; which in itself demonstrates to the world that I have got a chance and my chance of becoming the next MP for Brighton Kemptown is a lot better than winning the lottery.

I’m putting my money where my mouth is; are you?

Instead of bitching about me; STOP & CONSIDER:

If you think you can do any better, stand as a Parliamentary candidate in the 2015 General election.

This is an email I received from Caroline Pybus, which you may find interesting:

“Hi Matt

Thank you for letting me know you will not be coming to the Lewes Hustings on 23 April as you are standing the Brighton Kemptown constituency.  I am sorry you won't be with us, as an Independent voice is usually so valuable.  We of course have a wonderful Independent County Council, District Council, and Town Council member in Ruth O'Keeffe.

Should you know of another Independent candidate standing in the Lewes constituency, do please let me know, as it is always possible I might miss any announcement.

Thanks again
Caroline Pybus”

Go for it Sam Murray; put your money where your mouth is.

LEWES NEEDS AN INDEPENDENT PARLIAMENTARY CANDIDATE TOO.






Please excuse any spelling & grammar mistakes - If you see any please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. http://samandmurray.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-last-hooray.html?m=1

    Last one Matt - you're on your own after this.....

    ReplyDelete

Please show your appreciation with a donation.